• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are you always being raided in Despise and Destard? Heres why.

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long does it take you, and what is your template?
you can do coon in less then 10 minutes if you use a necromage with spellweaving with sdi suit, my personal record from use valor to boss dead was 8:30.

it's very simple, use necromancy mastery, pick 2 skeletal dragons, let the dragons in 2 random places in the altar area (i like let one in the midle of altar and the other in teleporter area) go wraith form, summon a shadow wisp, cast gol, use valor run in circles casting thunderstorm (with arcane focus 6) when your clock hit near 5 min cast att + gor when you see the first silver serpent or ratman archer honor yourself go to the altar thunderstorm until coon show up swap weapon/book to a repond slayer, cast arcane empowerment destroy coon until 35% hp the cast 800+ dmg wod, kill coon go away with ps's.

i can kill mobs from lv1 and lv2 with 1 thunderstorm each (sometimes need 2 on the wolves) , and something like 3 thunderstorm on lv3 and lv4, don't waste time with animate dead, or with fields, or with any summon, just run spaming thunderstorm, the only hard part is when the lv2 turn into lv3 and summon a lot of rat mages, but since i have knight of spirituality i usually pop it when i see the first rat mage, so i take less damage and can clean the first wave.

Casting focus 18% help a LOT, and with gheal potion you dont need waste time casting heal, the only time a heal is needed is in the lv3, its why you should cast gor.

template (if you dont have skill jewels)

120 mage
120 eval
120 spellweaving
100 necro
120 spirit speak
100 resist spells
40 anatomy

if you have good jewels (my case) you can swap anat for parry and have a char pvp ready if anyone try raid you.

Last edited:

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd just like to point out that raids in Despise and Destard on every shard are a fun way to spend your Saturday mornings.

*snickers*

TheWolf

Adventurer
I don't do despise, dastard, or stygian. Probably why I can't do a champ in 10 minutes like you pro's. Nice template, but i'm not pvp viable on a mage. From the ganks I've seen, even if I was good, I would just be dismount or para ganked without much of a fight at all. Atleast with my template i'm not going to die, and I can prevent them from getting most of the scrolls :D I can see how it would work great on a dead shard, or if you play with a group.

hardy-

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't do despise, dastard, or stygian. Probably why I can't do a champ in 10 minutes like you pro's. Nice template, but i'm not pvp viable on a mage. From the ganks I've seen, even if I was good, I would just be dismount or para ganked without much of a fight at all. Atleast with my template i'm not going to die, and I can prevent them from getting most of the scrolls :D I can see how it would work great on a dead shard, or if you play with a group.
The problem is, you want always win a spawn, a lot of times you will get raided, and wont will win a ps, but you sometimes will finish it alone and win a lot of ps's its a game, why you dont do despise? have a high chance of raid but a high chance and finish the champ before raid come.

TheWolf

Adventurer
I don't do despise for 2 reasons...

1) It gets check or raided often
2) I don't enjoy the spawn, or trying to melee baracoon. lol

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Haha
Make it that everyone needs to earn points/pre champ spawn in order to be able to get scrolls...
Raid the spawn a level or two before the champ spawns, make it more fun!

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Typical Baracoon 26-30 min depending candle pop with a sampire. Ive heard it can be done faster....