• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone know the rare plant colors?

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran

These are the six I received, wondering if anyone knows which colors are rare yet? I have a buddy who got a cool green color as well as a Europa Gold colored plant. Anybody know yet?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Don't know.

Someone on Atlantic claimed to have red/black one that was rare...how does he know? I don't know! Insider info??? lol

Anyway, these are the ones I have from Atlantic and Legends, only one duplicate.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
That looks like a little more than 14 different colors to me. 22 if I can math correctly.
didnt they say 16 of each 2 of which are rare?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
We have put in 2 rare hues and 16 other hues.
i would assume that means for both types of plants.
so that would be 18 of each so 36 in total, no?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are the colors I got on Atlantic out of 49 plants. Will update pictures later if I get anything else. Unfortunately I can't ever get the EC to run properly to use the tool to get the colors so I'm not sure what these are.

style 1 plants.jpg
style 2 plants.jpg

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Tina I have one that you don't! Found it!

I just want to say to the DEV's Thank you! These are beautiful! I love them! And thank you VERY much for giving us "rare" colors! I love it! Gives me a desire to get them in the hopes of getting something "special"! Thanks so much!

My guess is there are 32 total plants. 16 of each style and of those 16 2 are rare... if I'm understanding what they said right.

Last edited:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
These are the colors I got on Atlantic out of 49 plants. Will update pictures later if I get anything else. Unfortunately I can't ever get the EC to run properly to use the tool to get the colors so I'm not sure what these are.

View attachment 30458 View attachment 30459
Tina
if you get a chance can you re-arrange the plants to be the same order for both types?
my OCD is screaming at me, haha!
so for both your plants have the yellow one in place on and then the orange one and so on - but the same for both since we know there are the same colors for both.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tina
if you get a chance can you re-arrange the plants to be the same order for both types?
so for both your plants have the yellow one in place on and then the orange one and so on - but the same for both since we know there are the same colors for both.
Now what's the fun in that?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tina
Yeah, soon as i get enough of them to do that. My OCD is screaming at me to do it too. And if you'll be around maybe we can meet up and you can hue ID them as well?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tina I have one that you don't! Found it!

I just want to say to the DEV's Thank you! These are beautiful! I love them! And thank you VERY much for giving us "rare" colors! I love it! Gives me a desire to get them in the hopes of getting something "special"! Thanks so much!

My guess is there are 32 total plants. 16 of each style and of those 16 2 are rare... if I'm understanding what they said right.
Pretty one! I'll try and add it to the picture.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

View attachment 30458
View attachment 30467
numbers for some of the colors you have there;

the butterfly plant as i call them
top row - 2598, 1920, 2503, 1462, 1257, 1223, 1205,2721
bottom row - 2548, 1378, 2565, 1922

afro plant
top row - 1922, 1920,2503,2721,1462,1257,1359, ?
bottom row - 2565, 1378

ones your missing 2610 - Pink and yellow mix, 2548 - green and purple mix, 2572 - light green and purple mix

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Butterfly? I think of it more like a Giant Pansy on a stick... and a Rhododendron.... Maybe that's just me.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe this version looks a little prettier. However, I'm not entirely certain I've associated the various examples with their correct hue numbers. Can those of you who use the Enhanced Client please check this and holler if something's not correct? If you have screen shots of the ones that are missing, can you post those too with their correct hue numbers?

potted plant colors_edited-2.jpg

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Maybe this version looks a little prettier. However, I'm not entirely certain I've associated the various examples with their correct hue numbers. Can those of you who use the Enhanced Client please check this and holler if something's not correct? If you have screen shots of the ones that are missing, can you post those too with their correct hue numbers?

View attachment 30474
When this is complete, do you mind if I add to UOHomeDecor?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Anne and DJAD!

Before I start shifting almost everything on the chart over to make room for 1287, does anyone know the ID for the last plant in the chart and can anyone post an example of it in the other style of plant? Is it color 2610 or is that something else entirely? I'm still not sure I got everything else properly labeled.

Also, has anyone seen the pink squirrel statue in Britain on any other shards besides Legends and Atlantic?

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

View attachment 30474

The color number is 1200 for the lower right red/black one.

So I'm quite sure that's one rare color--anyone know the other?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The color number is 1200 for the lower right red/black one.

So I'm quite sure that's one rare color--anyone know the other?
Thanks, Gem! I will need to change the chart below to squish that one in at the beginning, but so far does everything else match up properly with the right color numbers on this chart (ignoring the one called "2610??")?

[Edited to delete picture.]

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Latest version. Please holler if something's wrong and please post pictures of any that I'm still missing. (It would be better if you could do them in the Classic client so it will be sharper.)

[Edited to delete picture. Posted revised version in another post below....]

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
They sure are pretty, look forward to get mine on Siege

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
here are the plants i've gotten on atlantic. by now i think most people have figured out hues 1200 and 1287 are the rare ones.
edit: i may be wrong about the rare hues. there appears to be a hue so rare that no one has gotten it yet. lol. (see tina small's post).
potted plants w hues updt.png

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are orchids! A Vanda Orchid is the large one, and a Paphiopedilum is the smaller flower. I have grown orchids for 30 years, and I would say, these look just like the ones I grow. Love them!
would agree they are orchids, but I'll still call the larger one a pansy :wink:

(and why don't we have any little flowery emotes?)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this one has everything. Thank you, Gem and Angel for the additional pictures!

Note: This is a revised chart posted at approximately 4:45 pm ET showing placeholder squares for 2610 and an unknown color.

potted plant colors 18 colors_edited-2.jpg

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats awesome Tina.....and yes yes yes...another collection for us to strive to collect....u gotta get em all!!! awesome devs!!! iam liking this...i like a lot

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
One correction--the one you have as 2598 I think is actually 2610

Tyrtle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2598 does look a lot like 2610. I have them both and are very similar. Thank god for the enhanced client and the Hue finder.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh wait--I may be wrong--think pic was simply missing 2610 :) Sorry!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All right I'm royally confused now! Colors 2548 and 2572 in the smaller plant had me going pretty good for a while but I think I finally got them straight. (2548 has blue in it and 2572 has green in it.)

So now I need to know if there are actually 17 colors if you include both 2598 and 2610. I wish I could get the enhanced client to run properly to test it myself but it always locks up on me as soon as the character shows on the screen. Can someone post screen shots of both plant styles of 2598 and both plant styles of 2610, with the clearest images you can get? (Some of the EC screen shots I see are pretty blurry still.)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reread publish notes and they say 2 rare colors and 16 others. So 18 total I guess. Means I'm still missing 2 colors--2610 and something else, I think.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Pretty. Almost makes me wish I was into collecting stuff. But I'm in more of a "let's see what I can get rid of" mode these days.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Back to the drawing board, so to speak. Added squares for 2610 and also randomly placed some squares for an unknown color as placeholders. Can anyone fill in the blanks?

View attachment 30519
excellent job Tina

if you want im in icq today, hit me up and you can hand me the plants one at a time and i can hue id them for you so we can double confirm them.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are orchids! A Vanda Orchid is the large one, and a Paphiopedilum is the smaller flower. I have grown orchids for 30 years, and I would say, these look just like the ones I grow. Love them!
Sure don't look like orchids to me, foliage is not even close to orchid leaves, but these seem like they're whatever folks want them to be which is wonderful. But whatever they are, they're both grown in topiary forum, the little one just got it's growth stunted by bad light or something. lol

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Still say the larger ones are more like a rhododendron.