Any Tips for BODS ?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Sinful_dude

I have been doing about 50-60 bods a day for the last 6-8 months. I run a 120 smith. with gm armslore and still have yet to see anyting worth bragging about. the most i have gotten was a gold hammer. i thought that they made adjustments that the higher the skill the better chance you have at a valorite large. still that many bods finished and nothing. i can totaly see why people keep the dupers in business. if they make it at least a bit eaiser to get i think it would stop alot of the duping.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
Holy crap! You do 50-60 bods a day?!!! Geez-lowieeze! My brain would go into coma-tose if I tried that. Er...were you being figurative?

You know...while on this topic...I dabble (and I do mean DABBLE) with bods from time to time. There used to be a list somewhere of all the possible bods that had the greatest chance of giving you a nice reward. Does anyone know where that list may be?

Oh...and "Arms Lore" actually does something now? I must have missed the memo. *cries* Didn't that skill become usless when anyone could see the stats on weapons and armor?

S

Shotgun

i used TOR for many years till i found a better one here...uo.stratics.com/content/basics/bod_tailoring_calc.php

that one also has a section for smith BODs

M

mtman

Arms lore does help some when crafting if i remember right... a change was made awhile back...for every 20 points of arms lore u get a point added to weapons damage and a point to ressitances on armor..something like that it goes...its posted somewhere...i added it to my crafter just for the extra..could always use stone to store it till u need it if u dont have room on your crafter ...not sure if it helps with bod chances