• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

And the fires rage on!

A

Anon McDougle

again i ask why oh why oh why do this the dumb way its easy to give people the a ticket appeared in your pack message just make it a random lotto and its fair to all chrissay your reading this thread can you comment on why this method can not be used ??

C

Chrissay_

again i ask why oh why oh why do this the dumb way its easy to give people the a ticket appeared in your pack message just make it a random lotto and its fair to all chrissay your reading this thread can you comment on why this method can not be used ??
Given the resources at our disposal ensuring no one is camping a house is the most fair way to put the fires out. We have someone that goes out takes a look at the area and checks to see if anyone's camping it. If someone is they go to another shard and drop that house. This can be at any time during the week night or day time completely at random.

Chrissay

A

Anon McDougle

while i dont understand why you would not have the "resources" to have a random lotto. i do thank you for replying

C

Chrissay_

while i dont understand why you would not have the "resources" to have a random lotto. i do thank you for replying
I could add this to my suggestion box for something for the developers to look over for future projects or events. However, the resources that would be able to do this are working hard on the expansion.

Chrissay

R

RichDC

I could add this to my suggestion box for something for the developers to look over for future projects or events. However, the resources that would be able to do this are working hard on the expansion.

Chrissay
Then get back to it :p

Joking, its nice to hear from you.

N

Nightwind

Yeah thanks for sharing your 2nd thought with us in 3 years...if he did it legitly, good for him...this guy is still logged in there..so now he's up to 27 hrs with a 15 minute maintenance window...

Well being that the guy who u say is still camped out at the plot and the guy who actually placed are different people, I guess I dont know what exactly your hoping for. And being your so concerned with my only 2 posts in 3 years I apologise. Ill try to post more often.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Chrissay
I think a generalized lotto system would be very useful! It could work really similarly to how holiday gifts are given out, with the lottery item being the "rare" item, so the only difference is instead of getting .5% chance to get a white bell there would be one person to get whatever it is in the lottery. Then they get so much time to claim it and if they don't claim whatever it is the lottery is redone.

A

Anon McDougle

how did they give away the malas castle a few years ago ?? maybe that system would work anything is better than just droping them when no one is around !!!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He's still logged in hidden at the plot...someone else can do the math..I give up..

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how did they give away the malas castle a few years ago ?? maybe that system would work anything is better than just droping them when no one is around !!!
They randomly picked people off of test center I think. Then they emailed them, but email was futzy (so some people never got their YOU WON email), then some people who did win never emailed back...not all the castles got given away, there was a big delay, then everyone forgot about the whole thing.

That was kind of a mess, like it always seems to be when you mix EA with emailing. I think an ingame pop up gump would work better (and no right click to close, have to click on X).

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They randomly picked people off of test center I think. Then they emailed them, but email was futzy (so some people never got their YOU WON email), then some people who did win never emailed back...not all the castles got given away, there was a big delay, then everyone forgot about the whole thing.

That was kind of a mess, like it always seems to be when you mix EA with emailing. I think an ingame pop up gump would work better (and no right click to close, have to click on X).
If they go the lottery route - a gump like what they did for AOS rewards would suit nicely. Pops up every time you logon until you have selected your gift, or in this case, until a GM has transferred the plot to you.

Still, it'd be much simpler for GMs to plonk down a plot and let it decay normally.

H

Harb

He's still logged in hidden at the plot...someone else can do the math..I give up..
From what Chrissay said...hes just delaying the dropping of the house, so hes wasting his own time.
Rich, the're not wasting anything, they're not a player there, just characters executing scripts! And as far as I can search with reasonable accuracy, they're everywhere. Thus the earlier, more "direct" recommendation :)

R

RichDC

Rich, the're not wasting anything, they're not a player there, just characters executing scripts! And as far as I can search with reasonable accuracy, they're everywhere. Thus the earlier, more "direct" recommendation :)
Think of it this way, its one less scripting account farming resources or bods :p

I know what you mean...maybe you should page on them? Not saying you havent but do it every couple of hourse, maybe the gms will do something.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This actually doesn't impact me, so I'm just being a smartass here... :D

Considering that the scripter isn't using his time to monitor the plot, what he is doing is wasting other people's time and not his own...by delaying/controlling when the house drops.

Ok, playing the devil's advocate - what if the scripter has read this thread and is deliberately leaving his throwaway char there during prime time? Then logs out during times where there is least traffic? This will give him a higher chance of placing a plot since no one is around and he can be sure he choses a time that suits him.

He then just need to make a passby using his other chars every couple of minutes to check if the plot is now available. And alternate his chars to reduce chances of detection...

Now you know why Devs are wary of releasing certain info in case the players "game the system"...

H

Harb

Think of it this way, its one less scripting account farming resources or bods :p

I know what you mean...maybe you should page on them? Not saying you havent but do it every couple of hourse, maybe the gms will do something.
Always a bright side eh? Regarding the GMs, my understanding is that in an instance such as this, they can't do anything, for reason best not dicussed here. As you can derive from Chrissay's comment and disclosed course of action, dev's response to this action has been determined, and my guess is not by the GM staff. If we'd like to see a different response, our only alternative is to provide recommendations that Chrissay may or may not forward along to the decision maker!

R

RichDC

Always a bright side eh? Regarding the GMs, my understanding is that in an instance such as this, they can't do anything, for reason best not dicussed here. As you can derive from Chrissay's comment and disclosed course of action, dev's response to this action has been determined, and my guess is not by the GM staff. If we'd like to see a different response, our only alternative is to provide recommendations that Chrissay may or may not forward along to the decision maker!
Always Look on the bright side of life, *Whistles*

:)

I didnt mean page on them for their actions, i meant page on them for the IN-actions and remain active/logged in. IF...big if lol, a GM can and spoke to them with them unable to respond. It would be a 3day ban on the account.

Remember the Game rules about using unattended actions to remain logged in.

C

Chrissay_

It is against the Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct to macro repetitive tasks while away from your PC in Ultima Online. This is what we refer to as “Unattended macroing”. Unattended macroing means being away from your UO session while your character repeats a series of actions (even automatic ones such as combat or passive skill gain) for any length of time. If your character is performing a skill or action, you must be able to respond to a Game Master when one attempts to speak to you. If you are not performing any action whatsoever, then this is not considered macroing. Remember, you have to be doing something, such as a skill, chat, or action to be in violation of our unattended macroing policy.

FAQ link: http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=38

Chrissay

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is against the Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct to macro repetitive tasks while away from your PC in Ultima Online. This is what we refer to as “Unattended macroing”. Unattended macroing means being away from your UO session while your character repeats a series of actions (even automatic ones such as combat or passive skill gain) for any length of time. If your character is performing a skill or action, you must be able to respond to a Game Master when one attempts to speak to you. If you are not performing any action whatsoever, then this is not considered macroing. Remember, you have to be doing something, such as a skill, chat, or action to be in violation of our unattended macroing policy.

FAQ link: http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=38

Chrissay

THANK YOU. To the guy whining that someone is camping the plot: he's not doing anything illegal if he's not performing an action and he's wasting his time because they won't drop it.

You say that you don't want the spot, but you obsess over it so much that you spend more time checking on this guy than he does checking his computer to see if he got the plot. Move on and find something else to obsess and cry over.

S

StifledArgument

THANK YOU. To the guy whining that someone is camping the plot: he's not doing anything illegal if he's not performing an action and he's wasting his time because they won't drop it.
So, you honestly think some guy has sat there for that long and not doing anything illegal? If he is bowing over and over to stay logged in, that is an action...

T

Tazar

Chrissay
Chrissay,

Perhaps you could settle a long-standing U-hall debate (even though Developers have answered in the past - many do not accept their statements). Is standing afk at Luna gate considered afk-macroing if the only thing keeping you logged in is using the "Show approaching names" option?

Many say that because you do not "actively" do anything that this is acceptable, others say that even though "show approaching names" is not a player-set macro, it is still an action and therefore illegal.

Official statement please! :)

H

Harb

You say that you don't want the spot, but you obsess over it so much that you spend more time checking on this guy than he does checking his computer to see if he got the plot. Move on and find something else to obsess and cry over.
I don't want the spot, but am sure Garth and others are interested. Now, your next comment about "not doing anything illegal" is an assumption, and very possibly an incorrect one depending on one's interpretation. There are packets or sends or whatever they call them (I'm trying to speak about technical info I am totally ignorant regarding, but relay from an absolute and solid "informed source," thus my "jargon" may go astray and will be "limited" at best), that are received by the host server. A "valid send" is seen server side as well, a valid send, such as a command to place a house. The source, or technique, is not seen without human intervention or until introduction of something similar to PB. At that juncture a couple things "get in the way." Some of you folks need to pay more attention to what Chrissay says - and honestly is doing extremely well at saying. She's giving you the info you need to determine where they as our team are, and why, without exposing anything she isn't supposed to. Don't forget she lives under an NDA, and even without one, has displayed requisite judgment to temper comments. Resources affect capability. Decisions are made based on resources and priorities. Decisions and actions are subject to review. Chrissay just explained the unattended macro policy, a policy written, disseminated and agreed to by all players. Scripts can open a different legal “can of worms,” and while they may be interpreted by appropriate personnel, resources must be committed, judgment formed, and then possibly action taken. They’ve decided to take a look and move on if any questionable activity might be occurring there; after all, it’s a pixel “plot” that they can get back to at anytime, and no conflict is created. The EA legal department is what in my previous life we'd refer to as at the "higher headquarters," not in VA. Given authority, sure I'd probably go a different route (see above), but it might not stand legal review - I grew up as an infantry officer and a sense of decisiveness with deference to consequence at a later time is somewhat engrained. So, in response to your comment, 1) who are you to criticize anyone legitimately trying to put a house there, 2) you're not fully informed regarding both mechanical and human capability and restriction, and 3) you seem unengaged in efforts to analyze what is occurring regarding the issue/ concerns raised by others. Sincere apologies if you’re offended, it’s not my “style” or intent, but on this one we seem to be on very different pages indeed.

C

Chrissay_

Chrissay,

Perhaps you could settle a long-standing U-hall debate (even though Developers have answered in the past - many do not accept their statements). Is standing afk at Luna gate considered afk-macroing if the only thing keeping you logged in is using the "Show approaching names" option?

Many say that because you do not "actively" do anything that this is acceptable, others say that even though "show approaching names" is not a player-set macro, it is still an action and therefore illegal.

Official statement please! :)
I will repeat the FAQ "you have to be doing something, such as a skill, chat, or action to be in violation of our unattended macroing policy."

H

Harb

....for any length of time.....

Would you clarify this clause please? Sorry, couldn't help myself!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

You're missing the point Einstein. He's camping the spot 23 hrs and 45 minutes of every day. He's still there, and has been since I made my first response. Now Chrissays responding in defense of what it means to macro unattended. I give up...seriously.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're missing the point Einstein. He's camping the spot 23 hrs and 45 minutes of every day. He's still there, and has been since I made my first response. Now Chrissays responding in defense of what it means to macro unattended. I give up...seriously.
I'm not missing the point, yes he is probably scripting to get the spot.

I think you are the one missing the point. Him sitting there not performing any actions (AS PER CHRISSAY'S POST) is NOT illegal.

They won't remove the burning plot until he's no longer camping it..

R

RichDC

You do realise that you walking on to his screen every 10minutes is enough to keep him logged in??

Why do you think people stand at the banks legally afk all day?!?

If, as i suspect he is, you believe he is macroing...page...unfortunatly in a high traffic area like luna, its possible he just have the char logged on, on another screen and checks it every now and then.

Dont get me wrong, i dont believe that to be the case!unfortunatly its impossible to tell.

A

Anon McDougle

I am not a prgramer but wonder how long it would take to change an already in place system to lotto away these plots an hour ?? two ?? how much time does it take to log in and check to see how many campers there are. more importantly how much is customer happiness and satifaction worth vs the time lost with SA in beta i would thing 99.9% of the work would be done ??

T

Tazar

I will repeat the FAQ "you have to be doing something, such as a skill, chat, or action to be in violation of our unattended macroing policy."
Sadly, that does not answer the question... to put it more directly, when someone approaches you and triggers your "show approaching names"... is this considered an action on your part?

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, that does not answer the question... to put it more directly, when someone approaches you and triggers your "show approaching names"... is this considered an action on your part?
I think its clear by her post, that is not classed as an action on your part. If it was, she would have said so, not just repeated what she said about performing actions.

G

Gwendolynne

Chrissay
Please clarify this for me. I specifically am asking about hidden characters. If a character is hidden they are using a skill (Hide). If they do not get revealed - and they will not be revealed in Luna - then they do not have to perform any action to stay hidden and they will not gain skill. So, they do not need to macro the Hide skill in order to stay hidden in Luna. However, they are still actively using a skill (Hide) and should be required to respond to a Game Master if one attempts to speak to them or they are in violation of the TOS if they are unattended. Do I understand the TOS accurately?

F

Foolio the Bard

Please clarify this for me...
I honestly think they don't want to clarify it because if you define your policy beyond that of the the general TOS statement, players could use that to find some new loophole... so they just say "action" and leave what "action" means up to the GM and up to the current state of the game.

But given the huge amount of players that sit at the Luna gate constantly, they are not banning you for sitting there and staying active because of all names.

G

Gwendolynne

I honestly think they don't want to clarify it because if you define your policy beyond that of the the general TOS statement, players could use that to find some new loophole... so they just say "action" and leave what "action" means up to the GM and up to the current state of the game.

But given the huge amount of players that sit at the Luna gate constantly, they are not banning you for sitting there and staying active because of all names.
You may be right. It seems to me that if a character is suspected to be hidding in the same location from server up to server down it is highly unlikely they are attended the entire time. If players are required to be attended while using a skill then Hiding requires being attended. If worded properly a Game Master might respond to a report of violation of TOS for unattended while using a Skill. The staying active due to all names does not even have to be a factor - it is the use of the Skill while unattended that would be in violation.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He's still there and he's actively using a skill. I stated clearly earlier, that I always run with Show Incoming names, and at that particular location I received the "you have been idle for too long" message. He's using a skill or performing an action to keep himself logged in, and he's been doing it for almost a week now. It's 2am central time, and he's still there. It's a big freaking joke that nothing has been done about it. I"m sure the Atl house had no campers when the plot opened up right? Whatever...

F

Foolio the Bard

He's still there and he's actively using a skill. I stated clearly earlier, that I always run with Show Incoming names, and at that particular location I received the "you have been idle for too long" message. He's using a skill or performing an action to keep himself logged in, and he's been doing it for almost a week now. It's 2am central time, and he's still there. It's a big freaking joke that nothing has been done about it. I"m sure the Atl house had no campers when the plot opened up right? Whatever...
Perhaps they did check, and when the GM asked if he was there, he responded yes. You are assuming that he is always AFK, when he might be attended for a large part of the day, and that just happened to be when they checked. Can't ban him if he responds to the GM. I understand your frustration, and that he is likely AFK sometimes, but he is also likely there alot too.

S

Sindris

The poor guy is probably a quadriplegic! How dare you judge him this way! He needs that plot to help house pixel orphans from the 150 million gold he'll get when he sells the place! All he has for company while he waits patiently for his macro to place a home for him is an OJ Simpson bobble-head that occasionally nods in approval when a muscle spasm moves his frozen limbs into the adjacent table. Shame on you for questioning this poor souls method of cheating! er, game play!

I leave my chair most day and night!
GM'S?! They do not give me fright.
Why should I fear when they come near?
They do not ban when cheats are clear.
So here I sit, an unseen sot
I can not, must not lose this plot.

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well about the Atlantic luna plot, I watched that ******* every day coming and going... and ofcourse it fell when I was at shcool haha. BUt the thing is the person who has gotten it, I hope it was a scripter because the Devs are watching the placement and timing how long it takes for them to place. On pacific my firend placed the plot and he got told by the devs that he placed its 1 min 14 seconds after the house fell. ANd also the atlantic plot hasnt changed since the time they put it down so maybe something did happen to that account it is still just a empty plot.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why would a dev say ''u placed the plot 1 min 14 secs'' after it was dropped

i love ''tall'' stories like this!!! love em!!, whatever !! suspect methinks!!

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No really they were watching to see how fast people placed it and talked to him after not a tall story just a true one.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't care what anyone says, I"m not an idiot. This guy has been logged in every day for at least 7 straight days. From server up till server down. If a GM (and I doubt it happened), actually investigated this guy, he/she probably walked right up and used regular speech first, instead of checking the character for item movement/skill use/anything odd. Our untrained GMs do what they always do, they barge in like Gomer Pyle, practically slap the character with some stupid question, the script alarm goes off, the scripter either wakes up out of bed, receives an ICQ msg to his phone, and then the Pecker Head scripter alt/tabs over to the account that's being query'd, says "Uh yeah Mr GM, I'm here"...and Gomer says thanks and leaves...it's an insulting joke of a Customer Service Dpt....and it's going to continue to be allowed to happen....move along...nothing to see here...

Anyone with half a brain cell, that's actually read up on the most famous illegal 3rd party app (and don't lie, we've all read about it, some of us just havent downloaded it) knows that these scripters are simply watching for either the "rubble" items to vanish, or that ridiculous Scarecrow. The guy on LA is hidden in a strange section of the burning rubble. He's waiting for the rubble in the one 7x7 spot that will block the entire plot...once his script sees that the blocking items are not longer there, it'll place his house. And please, don't make yourself look stupid by chiming in with anything about the house placement tool and the limit on how often you can use it. A script only needs 1 attempts...I can NOT for the life of me, believe that Draconi or others at EA haven't read this websight and know exactly how this stuff works, and they simply sit back and let it happen. They can't be THAT busy that they can't personally investigate even 1 teeny tiny complaint. Hell, don't even tell us on the boards that you did anything, just go and DO IT!! What's it going to hurt? Your wife's going to miss you for 10 minutes? I just got back from a week in Vancouver. My wife missed me, my son missed me...See, now you've got me on a rant. I"m mad enough that I wasn't good enough for a Beta Invite...now I"m going to quit and give my crap away because you won't get off your butt for 10 minutes and jail an obvious cheater !!!!

J

jelinidas

I"m mad enough that I wasn't good enough for a Beta Invite...now I"m going to quit and give my crap away
dude, you have issues.
I think its time for a UO time out break. Dont give it away, just bank it. :next:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Of course I've got issues, I've been playing this silly game for 11 hrs. But I'm honestly fed up with this ridiculous support group we have. I just returned from a business trip where our IT Dept explained to us how the "Scrum" system will work with regards to IT issues. EA needs to take a hard look at it as it pertains to their own Support system...so things that are reported will actually get addressed in a timely manner. We need actions, not someone merely copy/pasting the stinking TOS/ROC/EULA like we're children..

F

Foolio the Bard

Of course I've got issues, I've been playing this silly game for 11 hrs. But I'm honestly fed up with this ridiculous support group we have. I just returned from a business trip where our IT Dept explained to us how the "Scrum" system will work with regards to IT issues. EA needs to take a hard look at it as it pertains to their own Support system...so things that are reported will actually get addressed in a timely manner. We need actions, not someone merely copy/pasting the stinking TOS/ROC/EULA like we're children..
Seriously though, man, if he responds to them when the GM checks to see if he is AFK or not, what can they do?
They have to follow their policies. They can't just say go on a belief that he is AFK at other times -- they HAVE to catch him in the act. If he is using an illegal program to alert him, he still has to be at the computer, so there isn't anything they can do. They can't tell he is running the program. You can't start jailing people on suspicion -- we need proof.
What you seem to be saying is jail him without solid proof of being AFK. I totally agree with you that the situation is frustrating, but EA needs to follow their rules. And if they check and he is attended, they shouldn't do anything. Hopefully you've made them aware and they will check him often, but they gotta catch him AFK and doing something otherwise they can't do anything.

H

Harb

Gees Garth, the world isn't ending this eve (at least I don't think it is!). You remind me of one of the guys I played with long ago, one of the clamest (even under fire), most Christian oriented men you'll ever meet, fine young Army officer, but in UO he could blow a gasket quicker than you can blink.

Chrissay has explained this as best she could, but in a round about manner as she performs IAW the parameters of the job. What you're witnessing are three issues, 1) team staffing and 2) decision making, and 3) improper player conduct, none of which rise to level of causing you to abandon a form of entertainment you're clearly passionate about. I agree, I don't agree with the decision and would go a different route, but it's much easier to armchair quarterback from afar when not sitting in the chair (and BTW, Draconi doesn't sit there, his boss does. Drac and Leorcian are one level "down." But I have no clue which of them actually made the call, any of them could have) and there is no review or consequence. Whoever did, it was likely done with an eye toward staffing, legal specifications of the TOS and detection limitations. I have a ever solidifying belief that we're down to a single dedicated GM, at the most. I do think the guys there try, and do well, at least from where I sit. Their procedure seems to be to automate responses when at all possible, and follow up external to the client. In this instance, client activity seems to be required. They'd have to wait for the server to receive an input from the specific character - I don't know if that can currently be done and if so whether it's a time consuming task or not. No detected input means no TOS violation from what I can tell. Even if they "talk" to the guy and he doesn't respond, if no input occurs, my understanding is the TOS have not been violated. The few times I've "met" a GM for the longest time it seems, they want you to party and hit the "/" key so your text stays hidden. I've seen people who I suspect do script - walk around, tame, and gather resources - I assume these people can also "talk" to a GM based on process. Now, a savvy GM could change the technique (if allowed to), and maybe go for a walk with the dude, which I don't think could be scripted to counter. But I don't know what burden of proof might be required for the GM to action the offending character. So they came up with a solution, leave the spot alone if camped by anyone for any reason. It works, though I wish they were more proactive, as you clearly do as well. But even if they were to be more agressive, commiting the resorces required to do so, the characters I "saw" when I took a look around for you are "throw away" characters. My guess is they rid one, another shows, and with a higher level of sophistication than before. Is it worth it? I don't know. I do wish it were.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I specifically woke up before shard maintenance. This guy was still there. 5 minutes before maintenance, his character disappears. 5 minutes after maintenance, he's back. And he'll be there all day long, and all night long. And according to Chrissay, all it means is, LA's fire plot won't ever decay as long as this guy is standing there. They can't ban him because apparently in their minds, he's not actively doing anything (yeah right), so he's technically holding all of the legit players hostage...nice policy...

S

Sindris

Our untrained GMs do what they always do, they barge in like Gomer Pyle, practically slap the character with some stupid question, the script alarm goes off, the scripter either wakes up out of bed, receives an ICQ msg to his phone, and then the Pecker Head scripter alt/tabs over to the account that's being query'd, says "Uh yeah Mr GM, I'm here"...and Gomer says thanks and leaves...it's an insulting joke of a Customer Service Dpt....and it's going to continue to be allowed to happen....move along...nothing to see here...

I like Gomer Pyle. Mayberry is just a little smaller without him. I do agree with your analogy though.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
11 days. That's how long "Drake" has been camping the burning plot in Luna/LA. 11 days, as soon as the server comes up, until it goes down. I guess we could all assume he's on vacation, and has been actively at his computer for 264 hours, minus maintenance times....yeah, that's believable.

H

Harb

Sorry Garth it'll be a few days before I have time to check thoroughly, but I did take a quick look on Chessie. The two characters who had been there for days are gone ATM, however, there is another identical throw away character, same skills/ gear, that remains present. It seems he/ she/ they aware of the change in plans. Rather than hanging in the midst of the burn, the character now stands accross the street so to appear to be shopping at a busy vendor shop. I'll try and take a look at the other shards I can check as soon as I can. Best of luck.

A

Arnie QuickPalm

its just baffels me that something like this can not just be done the right way. weigh the cost of the "resourse's" to do this vs the goodwill it would bring and to me its a no brainer.instead it will end badly on evey shard much as i stated when the first announced this plan!
how many luna plots have gone out and not gone to the shards local idoc house placing serg guild/player?