• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An old text of Designer Dragons views on PvP

G

<blockquote><hr>

Asking them to understand is an implication that one expects the to do something. It is the implication that is problematic. I am quite sure they are aware of and probably empathetic to the problem but what can they do that wouldn't reconstruct the repeat the mistakes in judgment that mandated Trammel?

[/ QUOTE ]

All I ask is that devs realise that when they add to Tram facets only, it pulls players out of Fel. It seems like they have been a wee bit forgetful, so maybe having it written down will jog the memory
Otherwise, any work I do is subject to be randomly canceled out by some fancy event in Tram. I know what happens if I run events and they clash with other RP ones in Tram, and vice versa. I'm talking from experience of doing what you suggest - trying...Repeatedly.

The only implied action in my statement is not a big ask. It's to give us an equal share of content. If that's too much, try telling Tram players to ask for less too. Maybe if the devs are less busy pandering to the needs of Tram citizens, they'd have time for us...

Look at what happens if Fel gets something that Tram doesn't. Or the demands for powerscrolls in Tram. heck, even when we got the book of truth spawn, folks whined that you had to risk Fel to get a faster spawn lol. Do that to Fel and we're lucky? Umkay.

How flamed would I be if I titled up a post "Tram deserves no more content because it's got enough to use already"? LOL. I'm guessing I'd get a slap for inciting a riot with that line
Unless you're suggesting Tram also makes the most of what it has right now, and expects nothing more in the future, your suggestion is as unfair as the ones of "someone PK'd me 5 yrs ago so you guys deserve nothing now".

<blockquote><hr>

In my opinion this is the last thing anyone should want (sans game mechanic changes related to bugs). To me the greatest gift and power of Felluca is they gift to define itself, change the rules, to be what it wants to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe I have an EM suit. Pity, as I could have a lot of fun with one
I've manually moved spawns around by myself over the years, but I don't think EA are paying me to play, write quests, spawn monsters and build new land masses. Not that I'd refuse that offer either
We can have our own player justice which is obviously a perk. But that means we deserve nothing more? Hehe, as I said above, that's like saying "ok, you folks in Tram can be safe from PKs but that's all you get, and you should be happy about it. Go have street parties or something!"

Wenchy

G

Walked to every spot in UO? pretty much

Run 15 Vendors?yes

Run 25 Vendors?yes

Run 50 Vendors?WHY?

Owned a Luna Vendor House?yes

Done all the BODs for a Val Hammer? Yes since aos I have gotten 5 total 2 since the new bod changes

Gotten 15 Crimson Cinctures by doing Peerless?Got enough for my characters befoere I became insanely bored with them

Done every Peerless? Who Hasnt?

Soloed a Paragon Ancient Wyrm?yeppers

Built every piece of furniture in UO, in every color available?I have better things to do with my time, too many FL to kill it does not sound fun

Collected one of every Mel Hair Dye? I dont collect Anything in game but weaps and armor!! theres more to this game than pixels

Just because You 3-4 main anti fel trolls didnt have fun and didnt like the ruleset dosnt mean there are plenty of people who did like it. Fact There are many peolpe that like a game that involves risk sure its not a system for the timid or for our senior citizen playerbase but its fun for alot. From back then I remember there was more people outside the GZ haveing a good time while a select few remained huddeled in the GZ (much like yew gate today lol). Every sub spike Was around the times they added new houseing be it for tram be it for aos, people had to get 2nd,3rd accounts to place a house in the new lands wich would cause subs to increase. People going to EQ had nothing to do with anything at the time it was UO's only comp. It offered grafix that the time looked better than UO. 3d grafix were a big thing back then even more so when added to an MMO.

If thought of a fel ruleset was such a huge Mistake back then why would (if it ever gets released) Darkfall be made in the fasion of the Pre UO:R concept? I mean if it was a huge mistake then and Devs in the industry have learned in the last 8 years then surly they wouldnt get the funding or investments to develop A game like that. The market has to be there for someone to be willing to hand over their cash for such an investment.

I resent the fact you call me a PK just because I Have a red lol. I attack noone unprovoked. My guild fights one of the biggest PK guilds in game and yes some of them are blue PK's and to take them out you need to go red. simple as that. Just because someone prefers the fel ruleset does not mean he/she are PK's, Or even PvP'ers.

Resources? Get real. Its not Really any different then putting up a test shard same publishes same content but built around a playerbase that prefers the fel ruleset. There are plenty of pvmer and crafters that prefer a fel ruleset. Now a classic shard would take too many resources.

I have no access to freeshards but friends of mine do, my friends play Fel only shards and what I have seen RL I am convinced there is enough demand for a shard with that ruleset, just as there is demand for shards w/o a fel ruleset. Sure many play them for the fact they are free but most of my UO friends still keep their accounts active just in case. And would be back fulltime if they had that option for shard stability. Ultima online Does not advertise so I would be willing to guess that most of those players are EX-EA players.

G

top 20 Guilds from uo.com I chose the top 5 being I didnt want a mile tall page, If our playstyle Was rejected by so many then why is it that 3 out of the top 5 are all PvPguilds? Knowing most guilds have people with alts go ahead and divide by 2- 3 the list would remain unchanged to include the most populated servers. to me it seems that there is a good number of people that prefer a fell playstyle. 5-10 of pacs top guilds are pvp guilds while 2 others have some member that like to play in fel. that should be enough of a valid reason to think about a fell based production shard.

1. The Syndicate, Atlantic- 380

2. HOT, Atlantic -351

3. Fate, Lake Superior -347

4. Empire Of The Fallen Lords, Pacific -320

5. People's Army of Sonoma, Sonoma -299

G

- omg you've done trammie carebear wimpy stuff in UO.
*shocked*

*points finger*
You're a carebear. Ha ha.

G

they will have some sort of reason for that, kinda like when they say we are the ones that greef, and yet every post here is answered by a smart @$$ comment
from one or the other of them claiming to be a peace loving bunch. i guess from what this thread is, or is breaking into is Fel Lovers Vs. Tram Lovers, all I can say is Let them have theirs, but give us back ours, maybe it is just me, but i would like to have support on one of the shards, or all of hte shards, for the type of playstyle we love, let tram have their things on their side, but dont forget, trammies dont live or act in fel, so let us have what we want to the same degree you let them have what they want, and stop pecking us out of our land with the little changes here to their liking..... for example.... Looting rights in fel? come on, that shouldnt exist, he who loots has rights...... and if someone smarts off, then they just earned a pking, which is prolly why half of the whiners got ran into tram in the first place, their smart mouth....

I

imported_EnigmaMaitreya

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe if the devs are less busy pandering to the needs of Tram citizens, they'd have time for us...

Wenchy

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be sheding light on our difference of perceptions. I do not see (is it Mythic now rather than OSI?) them pandering to Trammel. I see them Following the Money. How can they or anyone else be blamed for making choices that are financially motivated? Let me make purely hypothetical scenario. Let us assume that 90% of the UO population is Trammel Townies. Let us assume there are 8% Tweeners (Trammel / Felluca) let us assume there are 2% Hardcore Felluca. Then the finacial breakdown follows that distribution (just trying to keep it simple). There for it would be clear in this purely hypothetical model that Trammel is going to get the majority if not all of the attention. Why blame them for that? It would after all be keeping UO alive for all.

I neither discount your effort or seek to trivialize it. I can honestly empathize with it and the difficulty.

In EQ we were asked to "Build Worlds" we did that. In my context we Built Veeshan. Veeshan was the first in most every thing when EQ was new. We had a World wide community, sense of pride, accomplishment etc. Then EQ matured and SoE decided it could conserve operating expenses by consolidating Servers (Worlds). Veeshan was removed (merged with another World). This removed the server that made all the history (as in firsts to be done).

An SoE employee said that we should be content to have the memories of having done these things first.

*Shrug* I was banned for a week from their boards (rightly so) with my reply to that .... insight. This was all pre WoW by the way, when EQ was at its cash rich height. The Employee was removed within a month. BUT Veeshan was still gone.

G

My point is not weather whos playstyle is better but more that the fel based playstyle deserves a fel based shard or 2or 3,4 (global time zones) with the production rules, and same can be said about a shard or 2 or 3 or 4 just with tram rules.

I

imported_EnigmaMaitreya

<blockquote><hr>

if someone smarts off, then they just earned a pking, which is prolly why half of the whiners got ran into tram in the first place, their smart mouth....

[/ QUOTE ]

I am gonna tell you a true story that happened before I left UO, before Trammel was created.

I no longer remember the Dungeon Name, was were the Trolls were.

I was there with another person I didn't know. We shared the Trolls for a while, healing each other when needed etc.

Along comes a thrid person that I also didnt know. Was ok there were more than enough Trolls for all three. The new person got jumped and was fairly low on health, when the person I had been there with all along jumped him and PK'd him. I asked why he did that and he replied he didnt like the way he talked. I could not see anything the person had said that was to like or dislike.

Anywho, the next time the person got low on Health I PK'd him then killed the troll.

In spirit speak he asked me why? I said you set the rules for engagement in PvP. Kill some one when they are in a vulnerable state. He asked me to rez him, I said not today. I looted him while he was still there. When the other guy came back I gave him everything I had looted.

Just in case you don't get the moral of that story it is simple. Claiming that someone deserves to get PK'd (yes it is PKing because YOU set the rules to be Kill someone that can not defend themselves, that IS NOT PvP) because YOU thought they had a smart mouth. Might it occur to you that such a thing is 100% subjective and is just an excuse for PKing?

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Built every piece of furniture in UO, in every color available?I have better things to do with my time, too many FL to kill it does not sound fun

Collected one of every Mel Hair Dye? I dont collect Anything in game but weaps and armor!! theres more to this game than pixels

[/ QUOTE ]

Things that don't sound fun to you, are fun to me, and vice-versa...which was my point. I did Non-Con PvP for two years, as needed, and at times when it was one V one, it was fun. When it was 5 V 1...it wasn't.

You may never understand it, I guess. Not everyone likes PvP like you do, nor do they need to, to enjoy UO, their way. The same way you don't see why running 50 vendors would be something worthwhile, others see no reason to always look over their shoulder, when playing a video game...same deal...

<blockquote><hr>

Just because You 3-4 main anti fel trolls didnt have fun and didnt like the ruleset dosnt mean there are plenty of people who did like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not anti-Fel. I also clearly stated that there ARE "Some" who do like it.

Logic says if there were "Enough"...whole games would still be built on the concept.

The fact there aren't games built on the old UO ruleset tells anyone that can see it loads, about it's popularity, with the masses.

One more time: SOME liked it. MOST didn't. You are part of the SOME...not better...not worse...just a part of a group.

It really is just as simple as that.

<blockquote><hr>

Fact There are many peolpe that like a game that involves risk sure its not a system for the timid or for our senior citizen playerbase but its fun for alot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stereotype much? Sheesh.

Some like it...most don't. Gaming companies tend to cater to "Most".

I know I know...MOST people aren't brave like you, or have as much fun as you.

Sheesh.

<blockquote><hr>

People going to EQ had nothing to do with anything at the time it was UO's only comp. It offered grafix that the time looked better than UO. 3d grafix were a big thing back then even more so when added to an MMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...at least you are way in touch with what motivated people to play EQ.

Wow.

Speaking of WoW...guess how many people play WoW? Guess how close WoW's PvP system is to the old UO system?

Go ahead...guess...guess how many of your own Gulidies you can kill? Guess how much of your opponents stuff you can loot, if you kill them?

Now...guess again how popular a completely Non-Con Ruleset is, compared to a well thought out Good PvP Ruleset...

Yeah...EQ's grafix are why people switched from a game where they couldn't go anywhere wthout being PKed, to a game where there were no PKs, and no housing, AND EA then added Trammel, because of the...um...housing and...um ...um....Grafix!!

Yeah!! That's the ticket!!

One sided logic for you, much, there Kaleb?

<blockquote><hr>

If thought of a fel ruleset was such a huge Mistake back then why would (if it ever gets released) Darkfall be made in the fasion of the Pre UO:R concept? I mean if it was a huge mistake then and Devs in the industry have learned in the last 8 years then surly they wouldnt get the funding or investments to develop A game like that. The market has to be there for someone to be willing to hand over their cash for such an investment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...

Tell you what...the moment that games is something other than absolute Vaporware...let's you and me discuss it...OK?

And...then...if and when it DOES come out...you can be sure we will see just how long it persists, in it's original state...

If and when...if and when...two rather large, low letter verbiage, there.

<blockquote><hr>

I resent the fact you call me a PK just because I Have a red lol. I attack noone unprovoked. My guild fights one of the biggest PK guilds in game and yes some of them are blue PK's and to take them out you need to go red. simple as that. Just because someone prefers the fel ruleset does not mean he/she are PK's, Or even PvP'ers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back and re-read your posts, Kaleb. YOU said you "PKed the PKs" after they killed you over and over...you practiced and practiced...remember? YOU said you PKed the PKers...that MAKES you a PK, one would think.

If you Player Kill...then you are a PK. YOU said you did it...I didn't do anything but restate what you said. Get resentful over something real...not imagined, or self induced...mmmkay, PK?

<blockquote><hr>

Resources? Get real. Its not Really any different then putting up a test shard same publishes same content but built around a playerbase that prefers the fel ruleset. There are plenty of pvmer and crafters that prefer a fel ruleset. Now a classic shard would take too many resources.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many wipes of your "Fell Only Prodo" shard would you endure?

'Nuff said.

Way different amount of resources...and again...THEY (EA/Devs) would likely put up such a shard if the actual demand was truly there. I am sure they would do it, in a New York minute.

It's been 8 years.

Think they know something you don't?

I do.
<blockquote><hr>

I have no access to freeshards but friends of mine do, my friends play Fel only shards and what I have seen RL I am convinced there is enough demand for a shard with that ruleset, just as there is demand for shards w/o a fel ruleset. Sure many play them for the fact they are free but most of my UO friends still keep their accounts active just in case. And would be back fulltime if they had that option for shard stability. Ultima online Does not advertise so I would be willing to guess that most of those players are EX-EA players.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am betting that this has been factored in, as part of the equation, to determine whether resources would warrant the commitment of resources. I am betting that the determination is that the people playing Free Shards aren't revenue producers. And likely, some of them can't play EA games/UO anymore, if you catch my drift.

Well...either it has been factored in, or EA, in all these years, has turned a completely blind eye to ALL that money just sitting on the table.

My guess is on the former.

Logic says...

G

If EA are following the money, they could also use a bit of savvy to attract money in pulling in new Fel players too
There are other PvP games that are popular, so there is a market for it. I think if all the Fel players were to play 100% Fel for a month, Tram folks would maybe notice there are more than 5 of us heh.

To give you an idea of how many existing players on my shard would mobilize to Fel for something good, here's a thread with a write up of one of Europa's recent Fel events. Lots of Tram folks, lots of Fel ones and another similar event is due to happen this week.

Sadly our boards don't go back far enough to show you the open harrowers we had last year with large turnouts of Tram and Fel folks. But it got busy, much fighting was done, scrolls were gotten and it was a lot of fun

Now we players can do our bit, and we do. What I'd like to see is a dev team that sees this potential and has the will to make things better, for all players in Fel, not just PvPers. Then I can look up my ex guildmates and say "hey, Fel's much better now, come back and see" and I'll certainly do my bit to raise EA's revenue by hauling their butts back in. And for free lol. But the whole Fel "project" would work best if EA and the players were involved, not just us players

Don't get me wrong, I'm more enthusiastic about Fel than I have been for years, I just want progress faster, more widespread and for average Tram players to realise it's not so bad in Fel anymore.

Wenchy

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

if someone smarts off, then they just earned a pking, which is prolly why half of the whiners got ran into tram in the first place, their smart mouth....

[/ QUOTE ]

I am gonna tell you a true story that happened before I left UO, before Trammel was created.

I no longer remember the Dungeon Name, was were the Trolls were.

I was there with another person I didn't know. We shared the Trolls for a while, healing each other when needed etc.

Along comes a thrid person that I also didnt know. Was ok there were more than enough Trolls for all three. The new person got jumped and was fairly low on health, when the person I had been there with all along jumped him and PK'd him. I asked why he did that and he replied he didnt like the way he talked. I could not see anything the person had said that was to like or dislike.

Anywho, the next time the person got low on Health I PK'd him then killed the troll.

In spirit speak he asked me why? I said you set the rules for engagement in PvP. Kill some one when they are in a vulnerable state. He asked me to rez him, I said not today. I looted him while he was still there. When the other guy came back I gave him everything I had looted.

Just in case you don't get the moral of that story it is simple. Claiming that someone deserves to get PK'd (yes it is PKing because YOU set the rules to be Kill someone that can not defend themselves, that IS NOT PvP) because YOU thought they had a smart mouth. Might it occur to you that such a thing is 100% subjective and is just an excuse for PKing?

[/ QUOTE ]

i understand what you see my point to be, but that is not my point, what i am talking about when i say smart mouth, is someone running in, lets say, to a dungeon, where i am killing something, then jumping in, and i say something like, i can handle this, thank you.... and them saying "did i ask" &lt;------ that is asking for me to kill them, your comment here, is a strong assumption of what one sees as "smart comments" basically, read into what someone says, if they are being an ass, then it is a smart ass comment....

G

<blockquote><hr>

top 20 Guilds from uo.com I chose the top 5 being I didnt want a mile tall page, If our playstyle Was rejected by so many then why is it that 3 out of the top 5 are all PvPguilds? Knowing most guilds have people with alts go ahead and divide by 2- 3 the list would remain unchanged to include the most populated servers. to me it seems that there is a good number of people that prefer a fell playstyle. 5-10 of pacs top guilds are pvp guilds while 2 others have some member that like to play in fel. that should be enough of a valid reason to think about a fell based production shard.

1. The Syndicate, Atlantic- 380

2. HOT, Atlantic -351

3. Fate, Lake Superior -347

4. Empire Of The Fallen Lords, Pacific -320

5. People's Army of Sonoma, Sonoma -299

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to ask this---Are these all pvp guilds or are they all powerscroll guilds? I know the FATE guild on LS used to be considered a Trammel guild until they suddenly became a champ spawn guild. I do know they PK now because 3 of them jumped a miner friend who was solo on a bug. But I see them or think of them as a Champ spawn guild.

I

imported_EnigmaMaitreya

<blockquote><hr>

lets say, to a dungeon, where i am killing something, then jumping in, and i say something like, i can handle this, thank you.... and them saying "did i ask" &lt;------ that is asking for me to kill them, your comment here, is a strong assumption of what one sees as "smart comments" basically, read into what someone says, if they are being an ass, then it is a smart ass comment....

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a difference in opinion on this. I maintain it is 100% subjective and is used only as an excuse to PK some one.

Sticks and Stones may break by bones
BUT
Words will never hurt me.

Someone wants to be an AssHat verbally so be it. I dont really care, I dont even pay any attention to them. I use the most flexible, intelligent Filter at my disposal, My own brain to make My own choices.

But lets just leave it aht we differ on this point, that is well within the construct of a ... community.

I

imported_EnigmaMaitreya

<blockquote><hr>

If EA are following the money, they could also use a bit of savvy to attract money in pulling in new Fel players too

Wenchy

[/ QUOTE ]

He he you got to believe they are following the money ... because nothing else makes any sense. It is a strange take on Holmes's quote "When you have ruled everything else out, what ever is left is the answer".

While I can not prove this, I think it is fairly clear, the Trammel Players pay the bills and keep UO alive.

And I do totaly agree with you in terms of EA(?) could grow US subscribers by .... hum ... greasing the path for PvP addicts to play UO.

I am as equaly convinced that PvP/PKing should be distanced as in a new Shard from Trammel.

Nothing speaks (keeps the blood flowing) as loudly to the Trammel People as seeing the nim rods that insist on Fighting (is that Dueling?) at the Trammel banks and then trash talking. Lets just take cans of Gasoline and throw it on the fire.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

Someone wants to be an AssHat verbally so be it. I dont really care, I dont even pay any attention to them. I use the most flexible, intelligent Filter at my disposal, My own brain to make My own choices.

But lets just leave it aht we differ on this point, that is well within the construct of a ... community.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like killing them! *rubs hands together*

Not one of my characters are red but, I have counts to kill people with if they are really asshats.

In tram, I can't do squat about rude people.

lame..

G

Thank you black, in fel, we have the communal right
to kill asshats, thus preserving the greater good
some people just have a wider view of what an asshat is, and that is on them, the fact is, i dont kill someone just because they are low on life, and to do so, is lame, but if that is your only example of why you dont like, visit, or whatever fel, then you need to broaden your horizons to what is really here

G

<blockquote><hr>

Fact There are many peolpe that like a game that involves risk

[/ QUOTE ]

Then how come Fel and Siege are so empty?

Anyway...there is no such thing as "risk" in a video game. You risk nothing except wasted time. The biggest reason people don't like rulesets like Fel or Siege is because they don't want to be forced to interact with people they find rude.

That's not to say that everyone who likes those rulesets are necessarily rude...but there are quite a few who are, and under those rules you can't just ignore them. Sure, you can kill them...but the irritating thing is...they come back.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Then how come Fel and Siege are so empty?

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering Every dungeon is a Champspawn area. and every item had been catered to the tram base I would imagine most are In tram not cause they want to but they are forced into a playstyle they do not like to get what they need.

Siege has its own problems and cant be compaired to a production shard and couldnt be compaired to a fel based production shard.

I

imported_EnigmaMaitreya

<blockquote><hr>

some people just have a wider view of what an asshat is, and that is on them, the fact is, i dont kill someone just because they are low on life, and to do so, is lame, but if that is your only example of why you dont like, visit, or whatever fel, then you need to broaden your horizons to what is really here

[/ QUOTE ]

The distinction is PKing vs PvP. A distinction that perhaps eludes you to understand?

It is small wonder PvP is stuck in the mud when your contrived reply is the best one can do.

The only ones full of fear are you and others that persist is believing that Demean Trammel and Trammel players will some how define you as Uber. You shout your Fear of being inadequate.

You some how believe that to be cooperative, tolerant of and compromising is the easier road.

To be belligerent, Self Aggrandizing, Self Important a Legend in your Own Mind is the much more difficult path.

Get a clue, Compromising, cooperating with and being Tolerant of others is as the Galaxy in size compared to your trivial Belligerent, Self Aggrandizing, Legend in your own mind, grain of sand posturing.

It takes Real People, with real character, real intelligence, real determination, to compromise, be tolerant of, cooperate with others versus your petty I don't like the way you looked at me LIE as an excuse to FORCE your play style on others. You don't even have the ... guts to state the truth of the matter, you need to cover it in a convenient bunch of BS.

If the above sounds harsh to you then good. Next time take your day care psycho babble tactics of taking an example and trying to define the person and .... do what ever
I mean that in the best possible manner

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I still believe that running servers themed around PvP or not is also a bit of a waste of time. The amount of wolves who want to play on a wolf-only server is way smaller than the total amount of wolves, and generally speaking, wolf-only servers are extremely underpopulated. You might as well devote those resources elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Checkmate.

It's only the same thing me and a thousand other "Care bears" have been saying for years now. For all who whine about a classic shard, or think player conflict was the bee's knee's of UO, read this article, then read it again and again till it sinks in.

[/ QUOTE ]

^ This. ^

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The distinction is PKing vs PvP. A distinction that perhaps eludes you to understand?

It is small wonder PvP is stuck in the mud when your contrived reply is the best one can do.

The only ones full of fear are you and others that persist is believing that Demean Trammel and Trammel players will some how define you as Uber. You shout your Fear of being inadequate.

You some how believe that to be cooperative, tolerant of and compromising is the easier road.

To be belligerent, Self Aggrandizing, Self Important a Legend in your Own Mind is the much more difficult path.

Get a clue, Compromising, cooperating with and being Tolerant of others is as the Galaxy in size compared to your trivial Belligerent, Self Aggrandizing, Legend in your own mind, grain of sand posturing.

It takes Real People, with real character, real intelligence, real determination, to compromise, be tolerant of, cooperate with others versus your petty I don't like the way you looked at me LIE as an excuse to FORCE your play style on others. You don't even have the ... guts to state the truth of the matter, you need to cover it in a convenient bunch of BS.

If the above sounds harsh to you then good. Next time take your day care psycho babble tactics of taking an example and trying to define the person and .... do what ever
I mean that in the best possible manner

[/ QUOTE ]

A Brilliantly put together statement that says nothing more than "I like trammel, and anyone who has another view is obviously a cave-dweller" Tell you what, your view of the world has its place, but look a little closer at your own statement, and see who is trying to make themselves seem "uber"

G

*grins* if EA compressed us into 1 shard, I think we'd have the opposite problem to that currently. We'd get crowded lol. I don't know how crazy we'd all get with claustrophobia :p It would also be a bigger commitment for a player to try out Fel for the first time, which I'd like to avoid. Choosing Tram over Fel would involve leaving friends, getting a new house and so on. As a last resort, fair enough. As a first choice I wouldn't go for it though, or expect my Tram customers to come with me. I think that's partly why Siege isn't as popular as it should be, which is a great pity because I'd like to have time to really play there as well as Europa.

I know, I'm demanding

Wenchy

G

<blockquote><hr>

*grins* if EA compressed us into 1 shard, I think we'd have the opposite problem to that currently. We'd get crowded lol. I don't know how crazy we'd all get with claustrophobia :p

[/ QUOTE ]
Just imagine the line for the bathroom!

G

There are so trees in Fel! Course, there is a conspicuous lack of leaves.... hmmmmm.

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Subjective being the moral of that story. I'm sure link...doesn't get that though :p