• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Amazing "Cleansing" coming to Luna with is coming publish.

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If she doesn’t harm herself, sure: it is in the human nature.
Keeping to the topic, if I really must explain myself, to eliminate the lag for a FEW (but VERY rumorous) people with Jurassic PC and connection, they created A LOT of problems to MANY people with MULTIPLE paying Accounts. This, IMO, is cutting one leg over a toenail.
It's never funny and going onto the offensive and attacking people by saying that everyone that complained about it has an old crappy computer and connection is just silly. I personally do not care one way or another, but applaud the fact that the team saw a bug and fixed it, then followed through when they saw they did not completely address it.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It's never funny and going onto the offensive and attacking people by saying that everyone that complained about it has an old crappy computer and connection is just silly. I personally do not care one way or another, but applaud the fact that the team saw a bug and fixed it, then followed through when they saw they did not completely address it.
And this too is in the human nature, so lets agree to disagree, hoping we will not have ALL to pay fir this Devs’ decision. Have a nice day.

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And this too is in the human nature, so lets agree to disagree, hoping we will not have ALL to pay fir this Devs’ decision. Have a nice day.
I don't see that many people complaining about the fix, so yep, we will just see how it goes.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Started to read all the posts, realized TL;DR. But has anyone mentioned the fact that now Auction Safes aren't visible unless people step into the house? That's an issue.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I rarely post on these sides of the forums but this issue is a sticky point for me. I currently pay for 13 accounts and the obvious reason for this is the decorating side of the game that I enjoy. I will adapt and change and have to spend countless hours redoing my houses that I keep so that they don’t look rediculous running around. I have however started the process of moving anything that has resale value to central castles and will be closing 8 accounts because of this move. UO has cost themselves from this one player $1200 a year as I didn’t play roulette and all accounts were on auto renew.

I don’t care if you reply or what you think but just saying that there are many more people out there like me and I have talked to several of them. When this is all said and done lag will be the least of your worries. After all they maintain this game as a business and as all business goes, they need profit.

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow everything looks so 1997 now! Basically design tool options or what is placed on front steps. Spent a lot of today trashing house decor since no one can really see it anymore when they pass. Just killed the incentive to make anything look nice. But on the plus side, won't need to spend gold on house decor no one can see anymore!

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya great job devs ...make sure you cater to the whiners (i lag blah blah idk maybe buy a pc that does not SUCK?... try clearing cache? idk lots of other options then blaming bamboo which has literally been base flooring for not days weeks or months but YEARS) good way to kill off ppl from showing off their decor they work hard for