• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Amazing "Cleansing" coming to Luna with is coming publish.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish hit Izumo last update (during our afternoon 3/13/2019).

I had business at the most beautiful vendor mall on the shard... that took goodness knows how many WEEKS to build. Normally, anyone recalls in... sees the décor without stepping foot on the houses.

I had asked about this a few weeks back. Since coming back to full play, I cant help notice the epic "clutter" to Atlantic Luna vendor houses and I asked why. The response being bamboo flooring. And something came up about a new move to block this exploit... and, apparently, this update will be the big fix. Only, I had thought it would be something to prevent NEW building, not old.

Well? It will instantly turn ALL houses using this exploit in to ugly normal looking houses covered in bamboo flooring.

I fully synthesize with the massive headache it will be to remove all vendors and rebuild. A very long time ago, I had to do the same thing to make a couple of small changes to the hard décor that couldn't be removed without going in to construction mode. I swore I'd never do it again. EVER!

When I came to see Atlantic Luna COVERED in horrid colors and EM event rares... I couldn't understand why the game suddenly looked like a toybox threw up. Everyone using this exploit will have to start from starch. I'm sure there will be a LOT of nasty words over this news... HERE... forget the day the publish hits on all shards.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is not something to be celebrating. Players homes are changed without consent. Please stop saying exploit. Those tiles have shown items since day one. Or two. I know at least one of the devs knew this.
As for house styles, I do not care for the Op's design, colors or deco. I do not have to look at them now do I?
What bothers me most, besides the cackling of some, is that the devs gave no warning other than "building too high is over". Did this hurt my Luna house? No.
We lose more and more players every damn day. Keep up the good work and you will play alone.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is not something to be celebrating. Players homes are changed without consent.
Are they?

From what I read everything is the same only that a person needs to enter the house to load its contents. No houses are touched, they only give the passenger a break from those lag monsters..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This is not something to be celebrating. Players homes are changed without consent. Please stop saying exploit. Those tiles have shown items since day one. Or two. I know at least one of the devs knew this.
As for house styles, I do not care for the Op's design, colors or deco. I do not have to look at them now do I?
What bothers me most, besides the cackling of some, is that the devs gave no warning other than "building too high is over". Did this hurt my Luna house? No.
We lose more and more players every damn day. Keep up the good work and you will play alone.
Forcing me to look at your ugly crap was killing my enjoyment of the game... ever think of that? Causing me insane lag and making it NO FUN to try to go to Atl to buy anything was a nightmare... I for one am extremely happy they are putting an end to this EXPLOIT. Which it was ... They certainly did give warning saying they were looking into the issue and it would be FIXED.

Its been something someone discovered that the DEVs were unaware of... therefore it was a BUG that they rectified... So using a bug to force others to see your ugly creation is IMO an EXPLOIT... by definition...

Most likely the reason they never cared before was because very few were doing it and it was before housing tiles and the 10Million EM Drops in all the gaudy colors were dumped all over the shards year after year... but now it's gotten WAY out of hand and the BUG has become front and center to everyone... so now it did need fixing as it was causing issues with game performance and player fun.

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Lol yes, hate ugly player houses! Luna could use a good sacking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Exploit -- Knowingly taking advantage of a broken game mechanic. Yes those who use those tiles are exploiting. Be thankful they are just fixing it cause back in the day if you were caught exploiting you got banned.

jeriicco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobody is being banned mostly because it's not an exploit, It's just a bug. Nobody made any significant gains from it and nobody will lose anything significant when its corrected. The lag sucks for some people and the loss of being able to show off your stuff sucks for others....

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are better less obtrusive ways to show off your crap... Hold an event... give out free stuffs... put out runes or books... invite folk over and be social...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since this means we'll be able to walk around luna without needing dramamine, I'm all for it. If it means we won't have the ridiculous **** floating over the streets, even better.

If someone is going to quit because their pixels can't forcibly assault our eyes any more, I have a two word response:

Bye, Felisha.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anger over such a thing. Its so sad.

I'm sure staff would never dare ban every single person using this exploit/bug because they would maybe lose 1000 or more accounts right off the bat. As many bugs as I've seen over the years... old staff… current staff... they have little "hick-ups" that some types of players work endlessly to try and find an exploit... then it becomes "known", then grows. SO many over the years. The small spider silk quest, that could then be used to make super-white cloth. The normal "neon" dyes for runebooks. Many more I cant even remember at this moment. They were all explained away, BY STAFF, as being "Easter Eggs".... BUT then are quickly repaired. So the "truth" was that they were bugs, repaired. Its not that I'm shaming current staff, but bugs dont seam to be a priority... at all, unless they are highly dangerous to the game, cause share crashes or whatever. It could be, this bamboo floor "bug" quickly GREW in to an "exploit" as so many people learned and took advance.

Main problem? Staff should have fixed this issue the second it was discovered. Perhaps thats why people are so angry at the thought of it finally being corrected.

I totally agree with jeriicco. I also believe shopping by sign should have the option to turn it off! Some of us work hard to decorate houses nicely and are happy to learn and grow as builders/decorators… and show off some of our rares in the process. I also have seen amazing designs by others that it is a shame you would never be able to see unless you walked on to the house. Never mind the rares aspect. If décor only (not just the hard building) was 1 to 10? Would be a hard 10. Mine? A happy 6 or 7 in comparison. I dont chop up deeded items... what could also be labeled an exploit/bug... but it really doesnt hurt anyone but the owner of those items. Again, we are talking about the highest skilled decorators.

Frankly, I totally love the custom house building system. I've learned so much since the day it went live and I had the opportunity to help a friend, who was growing frustrated, to make him a wonderful custom house. I've build countless houses since then. Learned so much. I'm still learning. I honestly wish they would come out with a "stand alone" house building program where you could place whatever size plot you wished, build a house, save it... be able to import that design to the game. That way you could even sell designs like a professional architect. It will NEVER happen! But one can dream. :) Thats why I like going to the test shard and we have that wonderful ability to copy one our guys, with what he/she has on them and in bank... even decorating a test shard house if you wanted to go that far. More or less, I just work on design... not décor. You can do that live and co-owned to a friend's house without having to use said account. And that opens up a whole problem of security, clearly.

I have no clue if this correction will hit with full force when the publish goes live. I really do feel for those people who have to basically start over again with a house that lost all its flash and polish. However, you guys angry at this prospect need to remember we have loads of options to do really nice designs without exploiting anything. Take a few hours. Enjoy yourself. Those people with vendors along the front: If you really want to show off your collection/skills... find a way to welcome people in. I will check out a nice looking house, no matter if it has vendors or not, see how others think and work the building system. A big shame (on Izumo), I find so many locked up as private. What can you do? Paranoia is unfounded when you can lock doors. Just about every house I've ever had my fingers on, some area is owner only. What can you do? Its no big deal.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To whom it may concern. My Luna house is located on the Lake Superior west road. It is named House Greenleaf. How you see it from Atlantic while shopping is truly amazing. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To whom it may concern. My Luna house is located on the Lake Superior west road. It is named House Greenleaf. How you see it from Atlantic while shopping is truly amazing. [bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]:)[/bcolor]
Lag is solved! Your LS house must pay!

Glad we won't have any more lag at EM events!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I chose not to use bamboo flooring in my Luna house specifically for this reason. I always figured the developers would change it to fix that bug one day without player consent and everyone would have to rebuild their houses because of it.

There are no words to express the frustration of having to drop 66 vendors rented to different people, remodel the house as fast as possible without messing it up because your ICQ is blowing up daily with "is it done yet?" from vendor owners...and then having to find each of those 66 people again to put their vendors back, along with figuring out who owns what items that ended up in the moving crate when some people didn't come back for their dropped vendor items in time. I did this once, and never again.

I empathize with those who have to deal with this now, however overall I think it was a good change.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think that means what you think it means.
Auto-correction... when I was already tired enough to go to bed. :) Sorry everyone!

Yeah, the word was "sympathies"... clearly.

As Captn Norrington just posted... nothing is worth a minor or MAJOR redesign and having everyone bombing you with messages to get vendors back... OR losing vendors because people are not as "religious" about keeping track of their vendors as some of us are. Even sending out mass messages, people dont respond.

To be totally honest, I never understood why they made that stupid rule about redesigning houses with rental vendors being locked out until the rentals are down. What did they honestly think would happen? You'd set the rental vendors in inaccessible areas so the owners couldn't reach them? The sign allows any fool to access vendors AND allows the owners to load or unload them. Sometimes (or every time I see a vendor standing in the grass of my house.... its MY vendors), its not an issue at all. You cant turn it off. I wish you could! BUT... if you go with a 1-week renewal, you dont get locked in to waiting 30 days just because you missed that renewal on 4-weeks.

You should be able to relocate rentals.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I chose not to use bamboo flooring in my Luna house specifically for this reason. I always figured the developers would change it to fix that bug one day without player consent and everyone would have to rebuild their houses because of it.

There are no words to express the frustration of having to drop 66 vendors rented to different people, remodel the house as fast as possible without messing it up because your ICQ is blowing up daily with "is it done yet?" from vendor owners...and then having to find each of those 66 people again to put their vendors back, along with figuring out who owns what items that ended up in the moving crate when some people didn't come back for their dropped vendor items in time. I did this once, and never again.

I empathize with those who have to deal with this now, however overall I think it was a good change.
wise man!

the change is amazing!!! :D

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish is now LIVE!

Atlantic… WOW!

Kind of "hit or miss" as some houses dont seem effected by the exploit correction... but most look like a bamboo floored mess.

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone explain to me what this bamboo "bug" was and what it did for people's home? I don't quite understand what's going on, but I find it interesting.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can someone explain to me what this bamboo "bug" was and what it did for people's home? I don't quite understand what's going on, but I find it interesting.
As I understand it...

The Bamboo floor exploit... NOW "fixed"... people would use bamboo floors then decorate the houses so those décor items would show without stepping foot on the house. So, as you are near by... the items load up just as if you had walked on the house. Many of the houses around Luna did this to show off their rares and dyed house walls/floors, grass would appear as grass tiles.

Best way to really explain it to yourself... if you knew of these houses that appeared fully loaded up as you ran past them in Luna? Have another look today. They appear all bamboo, no stone... no grass... most dont even have walls. Not like they did just yesterday.

These Luna vendor houses will have to remove all rental vendors to go back in to building mode... to design a better looking house, IF they want to make a normal looking house. The exploit/bug was active a long-long time... so many think its unfair it was finally repaired. Its ALWAYS a big pain in the backside when a vendor house... full of rental vendors... has to go in to construction mode to fix even a tiny issue. This will be a lot of time and frustration for many people. BUT... it will have to be done if you want a better looking vendor house.

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhh, is that why all the houses have goza mats, to cover up the ugly bamboo tile? I get it now I think. Huh! Well, I never minded running through Luna, ...though I have a pretty nice PC only running SSD's with a fair connection. I'm sorry some of you have to rebuild your homes and deal with the hassle of vendors.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah. The goza-mat "trick" or whatever has been around as long as gaza-mats have been.

As I understand the new houses parts (walls and floors)… you need gazas to build the next levels. Otherwise, they have always been useless. Never saw a point to them. Decorating wise? They have been handy... but the tricks needed dont need them most of the time.

Some houses have been very impressive using the bamboo floor exploit. One, on Atlantic... a tiny house next to Brit-Tram moongate. He always changed it, a lot, making one pretty design after the next. This morning... its all bamboo floors and ugly. Some houses... so pretty and so much "this cant be a part of the exploit"... you could always tell by "grabbing on" to a floor tile and try to move it. Only for the smallest moment it appeared to be moveable... but impossible, you cant move someone's locked down kit... you could see bamboo under it.

Its not like I keep a record of house around Atlantic or know them all... but this morning, it appears at least 90% are fixed. I just feel sorry for so many who did a REALLY nice job with wonderful décor skills this exploit, being an exploit, was "wrong". What can you do? I didnt even know it was an exploit till last month when I asked about it.

DJ_Sandman

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I do have several accounts because I love playing Ultima Online.

I use the Bamboo Floor idea to make it to where my houses show items for all players to use.
Now that the UO team has made it to where this nice trick will not work any more and this has really upset me.
I have spent around 50 to 100 hours building per house. All the Granite hand built walls and floors and goza mats (which is 95% of all my houses) will pop into the moving crate and I would have to start all over if I remodel. Plus the many players that have massive vendor houses would have to kick all of the player vendors to do a remodel.

I think the Broadsword team should build a button in the eyeball section of the options page for those who are crying about lag due to the building of some really super looking houses. If these players don't care what the buildings look like they can flip it off and those who enjoy the hard work put in by many-many players can still enjoy what has been built putting in countless hours.

They 1/2 fixed the bamboo tiles.
They fixed only the horizontal tiles, people that have the vertical ones, still force load.

But How about auctuon safes now? At least before you could see them inside the houses abd go check, now they dont show anymore and there is no VS for them, making them Imo useless

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But How about auctuon safes now? At least before you could see them inside the houses abd go check, now they dont show anymore and there is no VS for them, making them Imo useless
As I understand it... there is someone on staff who's "JOB" it is to fix bug. :) I try not to laugh saying that sentence (in real life) as it seams dozens and dozens of bugs are still in play... going back to the last staff... perhaps the staff before them. I'm not being mean or abusive. It just seams a bit unreal that you get paid to do any job... and appear to barely do that job. Goodness knows... I'm quite sure they could have dozens of NEW bugs per each publish, that get corrected long before we even notice them. I have no clue the operational side of our world. It amazes me. It truly does. However, for so many things to go years and years... if they ever get fixed? Yeah.

I see the auction safe bug. I see other bugs that should be addressed and never are. New ones! Its just something you never know if they are common, semi-rare, or unknown... and we dont need more people in trouble because of loop-holes.

Remember some years ago? In Luna. A few houses became black piles of burning rubble? Staff came down on game criminals in 1 single show of "force"... but never clamped down on crime so it never went away. You could have public hangings and yet crime never stops.

Gunsmoke

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok to make this simple cut & dry...any auction safes that are placed should show without any tricks to make them show. Auction safes are to show a person strolling through the uo community to see the item and hope to be able to optain it without stepping into house. Having to step into EVERYONE HOUSE just to see if they have a auction safe it absolutely INSANE!!!! specially since you cant VS auction safe...

devs please fix this small issue to let people use auction safes correctly .

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How about if your plot has them you put up a vendor giving out runes advertising your safes? I'd much rather see that then forcing me to see your ugly ass crap.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So you prefer to have the luna floor and the banks with those 20000 runes all over??
I prefer that over the fugly crap all over lagging up my PC and making my game crash to desktop every 5 steps yes... 10,000x over.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
put a book on your vendor, with the words auction safe on it...
then it can be found on vendor search

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hope all the granite tile house owners get mad and close their accounts. Good job at least half fixing it devs, now fix the other half. :thumbup::thumbup:

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Thank you for that Captn

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate anything that drives people to close accounts!

The fault is an issue that should have been addressed the second it became known. Its that simple. When a bug is used "by design" it becomes an exploit. Its that simple. Some things very harmless. Some turn in to great messes. The biggest mess of all is allowing people to think something like the bamboo exploit was acceptable.

And frankly, its not that I want to beat up people who's intentions to "share" with the community! I love sharing with the community. A great deal of my game play is about helping the community. However, this comes back to my anger and frustration that we are refused the ability to turn shopping off the sign OFF and people coming in and having a proper look around like a real shop. It worked that way for years! What was wrong with it? Some of us take a great deal of time and effort to design houses and decorate them without exploits. And I'm sure not saying my way is perfect over someone else's. Luna... you want vendors lined up so everyone can see them, access them. Out in the wilds? You dont need it.

A good friend of mine who is no longer with us in UO or on Earth, known as "Kraken"... master of Recall Scrolls... finally managed a house out in the badlands far east of Yew. It was near that lake and MASSIVE waterfall... loads of flowers about. North of that, the spawn is quite "spicy". He had a classic sandstone, what has a BIG area outside that people used for small vendor malls back in the day. Trouble was... recalling in, anyone, would have a high risk of being attacked. In a day of massive lag? No matter how powerful... you would be murdered before the house would load up. If the lag issues didnt kill you, you were open to attack while shopping. So many people needed recalls (along with whatever else), I felt for him. He really got going just before I started, so we helped each other.

I gave Kraken space at the very first Red & Purple Mini Mall... that I was so amazingly lucky to find a house with zero spawn. Just north-west of the Desert of Compassion, just off the road a bit. The only time we had any trouble with spawn was the 3 land invasions. And it was bad! We had vendor masters guard the mall as one would cast gates at the WBB. No shoppers got murdered on that system. When AOS came... custom housing... the grand "theory" was that we would see more invasions. Rather then do land, the staff invaded and destroyed cities. Any vet would remember this. When I designed the current Red & Purple? It was about keeping both buyers and sellers 100% safe. On top of that, quite factually, all the dye tubs offered at the time up to today... open for everyone. A small collection of runebooks. Basic training aids. Lockpick boxes. Level 1 has a forge and anvil set... as it used to be hard to find these publicly for newbies. It grew from that! :)

Again, its not like I win awards for my design and work... but I REALLY enjoy the "art" of house design and décor inside our world. I dont go for shock value. As 1 house turned to 2... then 3... all the way to 6, I tried to make each unique and interesting. Little surprises when you look for them. Putting everything up under a massive spotlight with flashing lights before you even step on the house? Its pure insanity in my book. There is a true art in building and decorating that so many people just ignore. What can you do? Some people just like to bank-sit and think they are playing. One thing I get angry with is how EA treats UO like it doesnt exist after so many years (21 now?) of bringing people all over the world together... to play together. Making friends with people from other nations. Sharing. Just like with house design... so many different styles, different thinking. I think this whole area is under-valued. Its just like having a nice r/l garden. So many people dont care. Some actually take the time and build skill. What makes the street more friendly?

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how people automatically assume something is exploited because they experience some Lag. Its a 20 year old game that is not well maintained you are going to have spikes. Trying to blame that on bamboo tiles or craftable house is for the birds. I personally own 4 houses and all are done with craftable items and filled with 100's of other items and never lag one bit when recalling to any of them or running by them.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok to make this simple cut & dry...any auction safes that are placed should show without any tricks to make them show. Auction safes are to show a person strolling through the uo community to see the item and hope to be able to optain it without stepping into house. Having to step into EVERYONE HOUSE just to see if they have a auction safe it absolutely INSANE!!!! specially since you cant VS auction safe...

devs please fix this small issue to let people use auction safes correctly .
The proper solution to this is to make auctions searchable. Problem solved. Both parties happy.

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how people automatically assume something is exploited because they experience some Lag. Its a 20 year old game that is not well maintained you are going to have spikes. Trying to blame that on bamboo tiles or craftable house is for the birds. I personally own 4 houses and all are done with craftable items and filled with 100's of other items and never lag one bit when recalling to any of them or running by them.
EXACTLY!!! same thing for me idk why these ppl i guess just have to BLAME something and call ppl exploiters its sad ... i have no lag on eitehr cc or ec in Luna

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EXACTLY!!! same thing for me idk why these ppl i guess just have to BLAME something and call ppl exploiters its sad ... i have no lag on eitehr cc or ec in Luna
Question is answered above.

Its always worth doing a job right.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Since this means we'll be able to walk around luna without needing dramamine, I'm all for it. If it means we won't have the ridiculous **** floating over the streets, even better.

If someone is going to quit because their pixels can't forcibly assault our eyes any more, I have a two word response:

Bye, Felisha.
WADR:

1) Dramamine? The fact that UO was created in 1997 doesn't means you HAVE to use a 1997 PC with dial-up connection to play it;
2) those players you are "bye-ing" are probably between the ones with the highest number of PAYING Accounts, so the ones that keep UO afloat;
3) no, I'm NOT one of them (I never used BFT), but plase try to ask,e.g., Panoramix what he think of it.

This is plainly and simply a suicide move. As someone wrote on UO Official Forum:

"Ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant."
Publius Cornelius Tacitus, "De Agricola"

Last edited:

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WADR:

1) Dramamine? The fact that UO was created in 1997 doesn't means you have to use a 1997 PC with dial-up connection to play it;
2) those players you are "bye-ing" are probably between the ones with the highest number of PAYING Accounts, so the ones that keep UO afloat;
3) no, I'm NOT one of them (I never used BFT), but plase try to ask,e.g., Panoramix what he think of it.

This is plainly and simply a suicide move. As someone wrote on UO Official Forum:

"Ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant."
Publius Cornelius Tacitus, "De Agricola"
I guess we'll have to wait and see because they fixed the bug and even did a hot fix to go back and get the other half of the bug they missed the first time. If people are going to quit over this, then after the 90 day's and their house falls hopefully someone will open an extra account to place a house in the empty spot and it will be no big deal. if not, so be it. It is what is.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I guess we'll have to wait and see because they fixed the bug and even did a hot fix to go back and get the other half of the bug they missed the first time. If people are going to quit over this, then after the 90 day's and their house falls hopefully someone will open an extra account to place a house in the empty spot and it will be no big deal. if not, so be it. It is what is.
So, if this is you way of reasoning, may I suppose that you are the kind of person that thinks that the best way to cure the nuisance given by a ingrown toenail is to amputate at least a leg? :D;)

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, if this is you way of reasoning, may I suppose that you are the kind of person that thinks that the best way to cure the nuisance given by a ingrown toenail is to amputate at least a leg? :D;)
not sure how you got that out of what I said, but if you think you are being cute, may I suppose you are the kind of person that think an old lady slipping on a patch of ice is funny?

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
not sure how you got that out of what I said, but if you think you are being cute, may I suppose you are the kind of person that think an old lady slipping on a patch of ice is funny?
If she doesn’t harm herself, sure: it is in the human nature.
Keeping to the topic, if I really must explain myself, to eliminate the lag for a FEW (but VERY rumorous) people with Jurassic PC and connection, they created A LOT of problems to MANY people with MULTIPLE paying Accounts. This, IMO, is cutting one leg over a toenail.