• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All Of Sp is Allied???

• Thread starter imported_Elmer Fudd
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masumatek

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Ts/vent and uoam are horrible inventions:/.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! I hate microwaves, disposable razors, and electric windows in cars too!

[/ QUOTE ]

Vent/ts and things like uoam were a wrong step in the evolution of online gaming...especially games like UO (maybe not so much with fps games). It's not that groups shouldn't be able to co-ordinate and use tactics and such. But they can and should have to do that in-game using in-game text and practice nights and such.

But what modern UO seems to have degraded to is "TS: OMG under attack...minoc... *alliance looks on uoam*: there he is! Ill be there in 5 seconds!" or "ts: all on target x, down, all on target y, down, all on target z, down...good job!" and "ts: don't forget to be logged into uoam guys, because remember, with uoam we don't have to worry about sticking together and co-ordinating as much since if we get split up bam!, uoam to the rescue!"

UOAM and ts/vent make group PvP way too easy, and rather sad.

P

pikon198

i use uoam only to sail. It's a pirates, and any other sea-fairers, compass within the oceans of sosaria. UOAM would also be great if not used on the field to pvp but to use out at sea to have some naval fights. Sadly no one seems to use the giant mass of blue tiles we call the ocean...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes Kelmo you shouldnt have said anything, it wasnt directed at you, you had nothing to do with it, and yet you throw your comment in there like I was squeezing your head and needed somehitng to come out. Go back and Read the post/replys

Fill It With Cupcake Filling!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hence, "trolling"

*waits for Kat to jump to Kelmo's defense and talk about my trolling ways*

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

Way To Many Cupcakes Allied!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather be ganked by all of that alliance than 3 KoC, why? because the 3 KoC would definately dry loot, and most likely talk trash and act immature and rude.

Against most of that alliance I might actually stand a chance to get a rez and even some of my items back because I try and show mutual respect when given a chance.

I've tried to be friendly and respectful to KOC but the person I did show kindness to stabbed me in the back immediately after (I let his friend rez without rez killing, and I only took enough off the corpse to make up for what he looted from me earlier, then he attacked and killed me on the docks when i was leaving, after I could have rez killed him over and over and trash talked like they do).

You probably don't receive very nice treatment by them because of your guild and your guilds actions. That's part of being in a guild where people are rotten to those they don't know and act immature and rude, even if you're not doing it, that is what people expect when they see the KOC tag.

That being said, i don't think all the KOC are bad, i've encountered some that are friendly, doesn't change what I think of KOC as a whole.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

We have a few standards in KoC as Puffy/Elmer Fudd/Over Exposure are Guild Gm's.
We Dont care to allie anyone, as we can stand on our own two feet without the whole shards help,
We Loot everything to give us more of a chance against our enemys so it takes them longer to equip.
All I ask is why doesnt all the smaller guilds disband and join up with Tna-TnT or JsV?
there must be a reason at the leadership level that all those other guilds wanna leave themselves "Outs" you might say, to bolt or not have to put up with the drama! or ride the shirt tales of the bigger guilds. Im promoting guild evolution, and I say build it by your Pvp Skill/Rep/leadership/and know how, and if your truly a good leader and treat people with respect (In Your Guild) you will have people wanting to join, thats where my critisism starts at. imagine a SP world filled with Guilds killing everyone on Sight! excluding like crafter guilds and New.

How much fun would that be? thats why were trying to set a guild example maybe for others to follow.

Cupcakes 4 Everyone!

N

Nymrod Anthes

I agree on some points with u there like there are a few trash talkers in KOC but some are very nice and good ppl! you would wonder how they really are if u got to know them.

I personally get rather killed by one or many KOCs since most of them have actually skill and dont use that many of stealth dismounters or tamers. Yes there are some stealth archers but its not like most of the big alliance guilds do it. THey wont even fight u without their 2 stealth archers to dismount and at least one tamer. And if u kill one of them while they are trying to gank ur a hacker and a speeder cuz u can handle more then a pet ball, all kill and a bola makro. Its just sad what pvp changes did to siege. THere were a lot of gimp templates before the changes and i ran one by myself on my lovely tamer Slevin somtimes =P it was a fun time but now its just lame, i rahter fight a bok mage or even a parry evader with NS DS then 3 stealth archers and a cpl stelath tamers. But well getting away from this threads point.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I agree on some points with u there like there are a few trash talkers in KOC but some are very nice and good ppl! you would wonder how they really are if u got to know them.

I personally get rather killed by one or many KOCs since most of them have actually skill and dont use that many of stealth dismounters or tamers. Yes there are some stealth archers but its not like most of the big alliance guilds do it. THey wont even fight u without their 2 stealth archers to dismount and at least one tamer. And if u kill one of them while they are trying to gank ur a hacker and a speeder cuz u can handle more then a pet ball, all kill and a bola makro. Its just sad what pvp changes did to siege. THere were a lot of gimp templates before the changes and i ran one by myself on my lovely tamer Slevin somtimes =P it was a fun time but now its just lame, i rahter fight a bok mage or even a parry evader with NS DS then 3 stealth archers and a cpl stelath tamers. But well getting away from this threads point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my god, my eyes are bleeding

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

LOL...Kelmo your the Joke!
Giggles!
RoFlMao
Lowell
HaHa!
Busting a Gut!

[/ QUOTE ]

What do i have to do with this?

<blockquote><hr>

When you go to the trouble to act like a $%&amp;# so that everyone wants to kill you, sometimes it works.

Way to go!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, this coming from you? *lolZ*

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

YEA !!! and advancements in medicines and technology too !!! I hate it all ! Life should be more annoying for everyone !!! Do away with medicines, health care, and even those dam carbonated drinks too ! All those are ruining siege !!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

LOL...Kelmo your the Joke!
Giggles!
RoFlMao
Lowell
HaHa!
Busting a Gut!

[/ QUOTE ]

What do i have to do with this?

<blockquote><hr>

When you go to the trouble to act like a $%&amp;# so that everyone wants to kill you, sometimes it works.

Way to go!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, this coming from you? *lolZ*

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

YEA !!! and advancements in medicines and technology too !!! I hate it all ! Life should be more annoying for everyone !!! Do away with medicines, health care, and even those dam carbonated drinks too ! All those are ruining siege !!

[/ QUOTE ]

storytime!

I

imported_Death of Hemp

<blockquote><hr>

Yes Kelmo you shouldnt have said anything, it wasnt directed at you, you had nothing to do with it, and yet you throw your comment in there like I was squeezing your head and needed somehitng to come out. Go back and Read the post/replys

Fill It With Cupcake Filling!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pehaps you need a Maxi pad. I don't think a tissue will cut it for you.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so happy to hear you are back pvping on a real pvping template Kit... There was never a good reason for someone as good as you are to be less.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

So you and Kelmo are cut from the very same cloth?...lol

When im done with my maxi pad, ill put it back on your body the next time we face plant you!

No Cupcakes 4 U!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*snickers*

G

Dogs for the freedom of Life = one man guild
Wood Elves = one man guild
Crafters Of Siege = Ed's 2-3 man guild
Soldiers, Comrades, And Rebels = oh look it's Ed again
Immortal Wiccans = One toon in this one
Ghosts of the past = 2 toons here
Adventurers of Evergreen = ohh 9 toons in this one
White Council Britannians = 6 here
The Seekers OF Righteousness = Quantico hasn't been on in ages
Northern Wolves of Siege = this one isn't even allied any more
The Dark Tower = 2 noobs
Knights of the Silver Serpent = 5 toons
Deeply Twisted by Fate = 5 toons

The reason I was given for not disbanding these guilds and having them join one of the larger guilds was many of the players are no longer active and if they did come back we want to know about it.
Except for SCAR n CoS but thats just because Ed seems to be compensating for something.

P

Punani/Atilla

Welp, for what it is worth, I think Kelmo may get a raw deal on these boards. I have never really cared what he did either way, since he took the position. that said, I have been in vent with him for a few weeks and he makes it CRYSTAL CLEAR to his guild mates that what goes on on the boards has nothing to do with his status in the guild. He draws a line in the sand and often states that his role as a Mod is separate from his game play. That is hard to do and I think he does it better then most. I know a lot do not believe it. But those who know me, know i will call it like i see it. Just my opinion.

I

imported_mo'gluk

some good points but this thread is heading down the wrong feel free to start a new thread discussing the salient points.

Status
Not open for further replies.