• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

All Of Sp is Allied???

• Thread starter imported_Elmer Fudd
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Bored outta my mind and Picked a fight with Hef from TnA, starting Winning then Bam I swear five different guilds show up for one guy?
Are these the new changes Kelmo was talking about thats happening on Siege?
Please someone tell me, Id Love to know, I saw TnT-Tna-Hemp-Oi-Aoi-Myth didnt see any Jsv so im not sure if there part of the alliance also, but wouldnt be suprised. I might be spelling the Oi guild wrong, unsure on that one.
What happned to the old days when you were in a guild you darn near warred every other guild, Ill role with the punches on this one, but jees Siege you allie the whole shard who you gonna fight if KoC isnt on?
Someone Lemme know the alliance and please correct me on my data if its inaccurate, Im really curious if theres going to be any actual fighting on Siege anymore or just 50 on two?

Way To Many Cupcakes Allied!

G

DAGR and BORG carry no alliances (well BORG has a blue guild that they are allied with but its theirs and same gm same thing that DAGR will have for pvm fun)

I

imported_archite666

JSV and TNA are rival factions, dont insult us like that again, it also makes you look ignorant.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Sweet, its very refreshing to hear there are some still who dont allie the whole shard?
Any other guilds out there?

Many Cupcakes 4 U!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Go grab a tissue, blow your runny nose and grow up, how are we supose to know who you have field alliances with? asking some questions, dont answer like a child it makes you look ignorant!

Moldy Cupcake For You!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Like I said before Fruitcake, its nice to know whos on whos side? Im asking questions, is that your standard response to everything? come up with some new content, it gets old. Go allie more guilds, your doing a wonderful job, keep it up....lol

Creamy Cupcake For You!

G

Elmer its alright buddy just calm down a little bit and go find cash in game... will make you feel much better....

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

LOL...Kelmo your the Joke!
Giggles!
RoFlMao
Lowell
HaHa!
Busting a Gut!

anymore?
Add something productive, instead of instigating trouble like you usually do, then blame someone else, you stand up guy you!!!

G

What no cupcake this time? I really did not mean to upset you. I am sorry. *smiles*

G

They could tell you, but then they'd have to kill you. Oh wait...

-Skylark

P.S. when it feels like working, UO.com "my UO" feature will show you who is allied. Just look up a character name you know in one of the guilds (you can do partial name searches) and then on the character sheet, click their guild link. It will show if they are faction, and "recently allied with" and "recently at war with".

I

imported_mo'gluk

elmer your in KoC you should have plenty of people to fight no reason for you to come here and complain... most of the guilds on the shard would attack you first... I know if I saw you fighting HEMP I would help kill you.. but thats just me... heck I kill my own guild mates when I am bored or call for a mass gate and then gate them all to luna bank ...reds and all....that was funny.... gotta love orcs

G

<blockquote><hr>

What no cupcake this time? I really did not mean to upset you. I am sorry. *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, no one should be without cupcakes. Here you go, Kelmo.

-Skylark

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Crap your right?
I totally forgot your cupcake, crap, your the first one ever who hasnt recieved a cupcake From me, and You deserved one.....

Throws Two Cupcakes at You!

P

Punani/Atilla

Hmm, isn't the "cupcake for you" line one that Puffy has used for years? As for JSV, nah, we fight them. Isn't KOC allied with RSA (or something like that)? I know when we took KOC's spawn lastnight, they returned with tags other then KOC to TRY and take it back. Key word, Try.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Oh come on now Mo ?
no reason to attack "The Fudd"
Ive given you plenty of cupcakes and you say something that hurtful to "The Fudd"
Ive never forgot a cupcake for you!
and we all can complain just a bit cant we?
Its our SP nature to complain a little...lol

Peach Cupcake for You!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Isn't KOC allied with RSA (or something like that)?

[/ QUOTE ]

RSA/RSQ isn´t allied with any other guild.

But if someone from mentioned guilds ran with someone from KoC, that I know nothing about.

P

Punani/Atilla

I am pretty sure they did in trying to retack the spawn. Could be worng. Someone did!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

IDOC,
Puffy has never used the term cupcake before, nice try....

Razor Blade Filled Cupcake For You!
lol

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

When you go to the trouble to act like a $%&amp;# so that everyone wants to kill you, sometimes it works.

Way to go!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hmm, isn't the "cupcake for you" line one that Puffy has used for years?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Forsaken is the one who is fond of cupcakes.

-Skylark

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Awsome Im doing my Job!!!!

A Coupon 4 Half Eaten Cupcake 4 U!

A

AntiOTF

Yeah anytime I tangle with one of them, a lot more show up. It just mean they have great communication between them, and I totally accept this. Only advice for you is to either stop attacking them, or add more to your guild roster.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Our Guild kitchen is filled with way to many cupcakes already!
Sp needs to divirsify our cupcakes alot more!

Coconut Filled Cupcake 4 U!

I

imported_Mr. Sly

I thought i heard someone say that those guilds were just helping each other kill KOC but i dunno. Great job at that spawn last night atleast i managed to walk away with 15k. Im just glad ANYONE even did that spawn not much been goin on the spawn world latley. I also loved those fights around yew gate and such yesterday.

P

Punani/Atilla

Mr. Sly, agreed! They were fun! We did not get crap for a scroll. The PvP was why we were there and we recevied what we were looking for. further, your temp is a pain in the A.

I

imported_Mr. Sly

Yea but you still stoped me with that bow..sometimes i wish i had healing but i love stealing too much to let go.... WHATS WRONG WITH ME :/

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yea but you still stoped me with that bow..sometimes i wish i had healing but i love stealing too much to let go.... WHATS WRONG WITH ME :/

[/ QUOTE ]

it usually has something to do with an addiction, cleptomania in your case =}

I

imported_Mr. Sly

i sometimes do find myself stealing worthless itmes i think your right, im so sick in the head lol. Well back to work enjoy your board talks guys ill catch u laters.

N

Nymrod Anthes

Deeeeeee Fuddddddd! =P

I also noticed that. But i think its like JSV,WCB and some blue guilds i cant remember the name atm.
TnT/TnA, HEMP, AO but pls someone correct me if im wrong.

And to idicos post about rsa/rsq and koc being allied its a negative, i used to be in the same guild with some of koc in the past and im still friends with them. So if im on icq with one talking about some deals and then he tells me there is TnA in despise raiding koc and im bored ingame anyway ^^ of course i come and try to have some pvp fun. But yeah ur key word is right lol no chance against a dismount gank =/ but at least it was some action...

P

pikon198

Well lets break it down to see who there is on siege to fight. Here are the facts straight out the of the horses mouth (UO website). Small guilds are close to non existant anymore on siege, what we have are either small guild in big alliences or big guilds.

Gilfane
Dogs for the freedom of Life
Wood Elves
Crafters Of Siege
Vengeance
Sinners &amp; Saints
Soldiers, Comrades, And Rebels
Immortal Wiccans
Order of the Skull
Ghosts of the past
Adventurers of Evergreen
White Council Britannians
The Seekers OF Righteousness
Citizens of Wispwood Shire
Northern Wolves of Siege
The Dark Tower
Crusaders of the Eight Virtues
Knights of the Silver Serpent
Deeply Twisted by Fate

There is one allience.

Terror and Anarchy
Heavenly Embodiment of the Master Plant
Treasure and Treachery
Guardians of Myth
Devils Rejects
Ancient Order of Myth

a smaller but great allience.

Then we have the lone major guilds KoC, RSA, and DTA.

so if you group the alliences and call em one guild that makes 5 major guilds. Hence if your part of one of em big guilds you got basically 4 other tags to look for on the field, unless you like killing NEW too... Thats why the pirates are just gonna be killing people we find out and about.

I

imported_Goron

Yeah, I have seen RSQ/RSA roll with K0C on multiple occasions, and I was there at said incident with the spawn. We raided K0C, shortly after K0C and RSQ came in hand in hand.

Elmer, I love how you are telling kelmo to use a different response when you are the one line man: cupcake.
*waits to hear him call me cupcake and prove my point*

G

*laughs* It is OK. I have to watch what I say. I say anything remotely controversial, people break out the pitchforks and torches. So I just throw out the same old *emotes* and let folks that know me read between the asterisks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*laughs* It is OK. I have to watch what I say. I say anything remotely controversial, people break out the pitchforks and torches. So I just throw out the same old *emotes* and let folks that know me read between the asterisks.

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically, you troll, albeit quietly.

Just clarifying.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the clarification :p

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

*smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

*whips out the pitchforks*

Lets turn that smile upside down!! ARRR!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Kelmo knows which post i was responding to, it was his stupid ass tissue comment, people ask questions on this forum all the time, and there are alot of unofficial alliances going on, and two we arnt even field allied with RSA we know a couple people in RSA who used to be KoC that are still friends, and if KoC gets raided and two of our friends are there and help.....OH man its and alliance now, when we get into trouble as a guild all u see come is KoC, not forty other guilds,
i wasnt commenting about his one liners i was giving him a hard time about them, as I hope you can read....I cant make a post about anything without kelmo instigating trouble, thats what he does, he does a better job at that than anyhting else

Troll More Cupcakes SweetHeart!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Go grab a tissue, blow your runny nose and grow up,

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean this comment? I just responded to it. Perhaps I should have just chuckled? *tips hat*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ts/vent and uoam are horrible inventions:/.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah! I hate microwaves, disposable razors, and electric windows in cars too!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh believe me Kelmo... we all know you... and see very well your condecending behavior to everyone except your own guild... "those that you claim are the only one that can read between your asterisks..

G

*smiles* I never claimed that my "guildies" are the only ones that know me. You are reading more into it than is there. I suppose I should hush since I have raised the dander of some few.

Until next time...

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Yes Kelmo you shouldnt have said anything, it wasnt directed at you, you had nothing to do with it, and yet you throw your comment in there like I was squeezing your head and needed somehitng to come out. Go back and Read the post/replys

Fill It With Cupcake Filling!

Status
Not open for further replies.