• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ah..The returning Player..

I played heavily back in the day from 1998 until 2005 and from there i would get on and off the account over the years, going 1-3 years at a time. Well here i am again, deciding to play once again for awhile as to occupy my time and give a go at a few new things. Ive managed to place a home on the Pacific Shard, as it was my main shard of play back in the day. Ive noticed, its quite not the same as it once was. Gone are the days of seeing everyone at the Brit Tram Bank or even the Luna Bank in mass numbers. Rare do i see people when i am out venturing anymore. I guess for a returning player a lack of players can be a good thing and bad thing at the same time for when one needs help with quests or spawn and trying to find that special item. So with that being said, i am located on the Pacific shard currently. I might migrate over to Atlantic eventually but for now. I will continue to wonder around the world alone for the most part looking to acquire new skills and abilities for the new adventures that are to come my way and looking forward to meeting new people along the journey.

Thanks for Your Time

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Atlantic is the Wally world of UO, people and shops etc.. Smaller shards are great for the placement of larger houses. One of my friends just place a Trammel Castle, yesterday, lucky SOB. (Sonoma) On Pacific the Guilds of Pacific is empty, so I cannot direct you to any known guilds there, but maybe if you were to post there a few old mates might see it if they still around. there is some traffic here Zen knights of valor, a recent posting. So go over to Pacific shard forum and say hi. You might also wish to try the Ultima Online Forums Isee a lot of traffic here Pacific