• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

AFK event trains are at absurd levels... GMs do nothing

Grugot

Journeyman
Full nuclear option would be to make all the drops and rewards account bound. People get what they want and move on.

Fwiw, I don't participate in these sorts of events for various reasons. Last time I bothered was the first run of tot after release.
That would hurt subs. Some people play the game to acquire gold/platinum and to have active vendors. If we can't sell it, then why farm it.

FishinFool

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
That would hurt subs. Some people play the game to acquire gold/platinum and to have active vendors. If we can't sell it, then why farm it.
Precisely.

And no, I doubt it would hurt any subs. The same people doing these things are the same people keeping 10-20 accounts open though everyone's favorite NATO member state, camping house plots and so forth.