• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help Account Management Page

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This page has been down for days. Anyone have any insight on when it will be back up? I haven't been able to renew my subscription since it ended on the 12th.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The page loads up for me. We can't really help with any technical issue on Broadswords end, but maybe we can find out why it's down for you. Let's start with what browser are you using, or are you using a VPN?

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, Nexus, and thank you for responding. I am using Google Chrome and I am not using a VPN. I have never, in 22+ years, had any problem with opening the Account Management page when it was up and running. I saw where a couple other people said they were having the same problem, yet others said it loaded for them. I'm thinking Broadsword made a recent change and screwed it up somehow.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure what the deal was but it is finally up for me now. Thanks!