1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Account Management Page

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Maldar, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Maldar

Maldar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This page has been down for days. Anyone have any insight on when it will be back up? I haven't been able to renew my subscription since it ended on the 12th.

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend

The page loads up for me. We can't really help with any technical issue on Broadswords end, but maybe we can find out why it's down for you. Let's start with what browser are you using, or are you using a VPN?

Maldar likes this.
  3. Maldar

Maldar Journeyman

Hi, Nexus, and thank you for responding. I am using Google Chrome and I am not using a VPN. I have never, in 22+ years, had any problem with opening the Account Management page when it was up and running. I saw where a couple other people said they were having the same problem, yet others said it loaded for them. I'm thinking Broadsword made a recent change and screwed it up somehow.

4. Maldar

Maldar Journeyman

I'm not sure what the deal was but it is finally up for me now. Thanks!