• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A word to killme and killme2

R

RichDC

I clicked that link Pop and it honestly made me feel as if I had been Rick Rolled. I waited a little longer thinking I'd see more but finally left after 10 seconds into the video. :redx:
WHAT YOU ONABOUT THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE CLASSIC !!!!

Bringing back so many memories!!!

LOVE IT!!!

M

Malador

w/e baddy. You have a video of the duel of you dying. I posted screenshots of you dying 1 v 1 on costello, lunchbox, and ressurection. Thats 4/12 of my pvpers. I have screenshots of you dying on Tank and Chuck but it was a group fight and no kill shots.

I can't believe you still think you're even close to being a threat in this game.
Well I am not all fancy like you. I just play a few pvp characters but I have previously posted kill shots with actual money in them of you dying on lunchbox, ressurection and Yoshi. There might be more but I dont remember and it isnt worth the time checking.

I can't believe you still think you're even close to being a pvp god.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I am not all fancy like you. I just play a few pvp characters but I have previously posted kill shots with actual money in them of you dying on lunchbox, ressurection and Yoshi. There might be more but I dont remember and it isnt worth the time checking.

I can't believe you still think you're even close to being a pvp god.
Yours are all ganks, mine are all 1 v 1s :)

M

Malador

Yours are all ganks, mine are all 1 v 1s :)
The only time you have killed me 1 v 1 this year is in our duel which lasted plenty long enough that it was no hands down win and you left quickly with no chance for a rematch. In the fight with Lunchbox did not kill me. The dred mare killed me both times. You were not able to touch me with out dismounting and all kill. Costello please when was that 2006. The one fair field fight we had was about a year ago. You on ressurection and me on aldo. The fight lasted over half an hour and included you fleeing red lined 3 times only to stealth back, yes I said stealth back in a 1 v 1, and attack me from hiding. The final time you were gone for ten minutes I gave up waiting and was watching tv and you caught me off guard standing in a open area. That was the fight after which you invited me into your guild. In fact you hounded me for three days for an answer.

Give it up lynk. I might not be that great but you are not in a position to judge.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should just change all of your posts to <insert excuse here>. Baddy!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he's obsessed with me and replies to everything i post
Well if thats true; be happy lynk. It means you are loved if you have an e-stalker. =]

Sorry to get the thread even more off topic.

But ya; anyone exploiting the point system is obviously stupid & hurts no one in the process but themselves because either..

A: GM/Devs will change it && erase ALL POINTS and have everyone start over (Yes; that means your other account and points there Mr/Mrs Point Exploiters on ALL shards)

or

B. A GM/Dev will delete/ban the character/account with an obvious exploit being used.

Think of it as...
Remember all the people who got banned for dying their paperdoll backpack, regardless of who it was, how it happened, or "however" innocent you seemed? :D

But ya; you know the people doing it are in factions; because if they weren't they wouldn't care about the pts to begin with.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alot of the point farming is a greif tactic to increase the point requirement for rank 10 for opposing factions.

K

Killme

I appreciate your reply mr boombastic. Yet nothing we are doing is an exploit in anyway shape or form. So keep your baseless accusations to yourself. We will be just fine as we have not done anything illegal.

As for the news admin please when you post could you get your stories straight. My guild has actually been in factions a very long time. Just because we do different things in factions doesn't mean we havent been in them for a while. So please do some research next time before you post bogus information.

I do have a question for the stratics mods. Accusing someone of exploiting is accusing them of cheating which I thought was a big no no no on stratics? Is it because one of your own started this thread thats why me and my guildmembers are allowed to be treated this way.

M

Malador

I do have a question for the stratics mods. Accusing someone of exploiting is accusing them of cheating which I thought was a big no no no on stratics? Is it because one of your own started this thread thats why me and my guildmembers are allowed to be treated this way.
Is this a rethorical question? I think you know the answer. Under the rules here this thread should have been deleted.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I appreciate your reply mr boombastic. Yet nothing we are doing is an exploit in anyway shape or form. So keep your baseless accusations to yourself. We will be just fine as we have not done anything illegal.

As for the news admin please when you post could you get your stories straight. My guild has actually been in factions a very long time. Just because we do different things in factions doesn't mean we havent been in them for a while. So please do some research next time before you post bogus information.

Well you just keep "fighting" your so called "good fight" and when you get penalized, or deleted, or banned, I am sure you will be the first person on the forums complaining. :thumbsup:

And no this bothers me in no way; because you aren't even in my faction; and I PVP across 4 servers. If the point requirement got to high, I would simply switch server. Or perhaps, I will kill 1 of you (if you pvp of course?) and supply my whole guild of points. Its not a big thing. Its just you are blatantly exploiting the 2x/3x bonuses with XXX accounts. Again, thats fine and dandy. By getting yourself at the "TOP" of the UO.com site, you are just painting a target on yourselves.

K

Killme

Again with the accusations. We are not exploiting anything. We are playing like we should be playing.

Killme and Killme2 have epic battles that im sorry your not invited to. Is it our fault we enjoy fighting each other and noone else. Nowhere in factions does it say we have to fight with you guys. Matter of fact with your attitude on these boards I'm glad we dont fight you.

If we did probably accusation after accusation of us cheating. Im still loving the fact that the moderators are still letting these baseless accusations of us cheating go on...

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again with the accusations. We are not exploiting anything. We are playing like we should be playing.

Killme and Killme2 have epic battles that im sorry your not invited to. Is it our fault we enjoy fighting each other and noone else. Nowhere in factions does it say we have to fight with you guys. Matter of fact with your attitude on these boards I'm glad we dont fight you.

If we did probably accusation after accusation of us cheating. Im still loving the fact that the moderators are still letting these baseless accusations of us cheating go on...

Guild: Kill Me
True Britannians
Total Pts: 1488718

Overall Skill Averages:
Tailoring 71.4
Blacksmithy 71.4
Arms Lore 63.1
Focus 44.9
Hiding 35.1
Magery 33.9
Meditation 25.1

Guild: Killme2
Shadowlords
Total Pts: 1068371

Overall Skill Averages:
Tailoring 50
Hiding 38.3
Magery 27.5
Blacksmithy 25
Focus 24.3
Meditation 22.9
Arms Lore 18.9

Oh yes! I can see these epic battles! Hiding & Tailoring Kits & Blacksmith Hammers!! It clearly shows how you have earn and accumulated mass amounts of points so quickly right?

Paint that target bigger. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

PS: Before you claim "OMG HE IS BREAKING THE TOS!!" I am simply pointing out what is on UO.com.
Check it out yourself =]

http://town.uo.com/factions/factions_3.html

K

Killme

Yes I know my guilds scores. As I know how we got them. We never exploited anything. Unless you count killing an orange as exploiting? Isnt that what you do or try to do in your case?

I guess we fight differently. A fight is when people attack each other. It doesnt matter what there skills are at. Anything can be a fight.

So once again explain to me how I have exploited by doing exactly what factions is about killing oranges? Your just upset that your not invited to these fights...

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our "epic" battles involve 10+ point mules all killing eachother in bonus point zones. We can do this over and over all day without any armor or skills. This means we are faction gods. Revel in our power.

*kneels at the point god's feet*

you guys are way too good for this simpleton shard. I think it's time to move on to more worthy foes

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guild: Kill Me
True Britannians
Total Pts: 1488718

Overall Skill Averages:
Tailoring 71.4
Blacksmithy 71.4
Arms Lore 63.1
Focus 44.9
Hiding 35.1
Magery 33.9
Meditation 25.1

Guild: Killme2
Shadowlords
Total Pts: 1068371

Overall Skill Averages:
Tailoring 50
Hiding 38.3
Magery 27.5
Blacksmithy 25
Focus 24.3
Meditation 22.9
Arms Lore 18.9

I must have been doing it wrong all along. Guess I should stick tailoring and blacksmithy on all my characters.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Abbreviation: *PNT
Guild Type: None
Master/Mistress: Bods
Total Members: 1
Veteran Members: 1
Faction: Shadowlords
Kill Points: 1068371
Charter:

Abbreviation: *Pnts
Guild Type: None
Master/Mistress: Sekena
Total Members: 0
Veteran Members: 0
Faction: True Britannians
Kill Points: 1488718
Charter:

It seems as though you guys ARE pvp gods. Your total guild members astounds me. And your "epic battles" must be extremely long and drawn out with how many people you guys can field

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BC's 4 faction see-saw action has them up to 4 million points in TB now.

It's kind of funny. I'll walk through their downfall progress.

1.) They can't zerg anymore because everyone left their guild or quit playing. We all know without a zerg and 10 person wither grinder at a drop in BC isn't effective.

2.) The only 2 active people just started playing archer/dreadmare tamers on blues at the gate in GZ ALL the time.

3.) They still die but are bored so they join DC* to do spawns because they need to piggy back on someone.

4.) They can't effectively kill someone in PvP so they create characters in different factions on alternate accounts and see-saw kill to get 4 million points to effectively ruin PvP for everyone since they cannot do it themselves.

Technically it's the way the game mechanics are set up, so it's not really a 'cheat'. There is nothing anyone can really do about it. Since this has been going on on the asian shards since this system was implemented with no real action being taken I don't foresee GMs or EA doing anything about it at this point. It is basically BC saying 'If I can't win at PvP, i'm going to do whatever I can so that other people don't have the option to PvP'.

Good game. Luckily for me my guild PvPs across three shards so we'll be there while BC does their thing. And you can bet for sure that all other guilds are going to see-sawing now too so it will get blown completely out of proportion.

The time has come for EA to remove rank requirement for faction artifacts and expand faction combat to all facets.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
BC's 4 faction see-saw action has them up to 4 million points in TB now.

It's kind of funny. I'll walk through their downfall progress.

1.) They can't zerg anymore because everyone left their guild or quit playing. We all know without a zerg and 10 person wither grinder at a drop in BC isn't effective.

2.) The only 2 active people just started playing archer/dreadmare tamers on blues at the gate in GZ ALL the time.

3.) They still die but are bored so they join DC* to do spawns because they need to piggy back on someone.

4.) They can't effectively kill someone in PvP so they create characters in different factions on alternate accounts and see-saw kill to get 4 million points to effectively ruin PvP for everyone since they cannot do it themselves.

Technically it's the way the game mechanics are set up, so it's not really a 'cheat'. There is nothing anyone can really do about it. Since this has been going on on the asian shards since this system was implemented with no real action being taken I don't foresee GMs or EA doing anything about it at this point. It is basically BC saying 'If I can't win at PvP, i'm going to do whatever I can so that other people don't have the option to PvP'.

Good game. Luckily for me my guild PvPs across three shards so we'll be there while BC does their thing. And you can bet for sure that all other guilds are going to see-sawing now too so it will get blown completely out of proportion.

The time has come for EA to remove rank requirement for faction artifacts and expand faction combat to all facets.
Seriously how does this stop anyone from PVPing? All I see is since they are losing control of the champ spawns, no more ghosty cams. They need to feel like they have to be in control of the faction items and having zerg points. I see it this way players have been pvping, and doing the factions way before theses faction items came into the factions, and still can without them. So to me no they dont control pvp or factions at all.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously how does this stop anyone from PVPing? All I see is since they are losing control of the champ spawns, no more ghosty cams. They need to feel like they have to be in control of the faction items and having zerg points. I see it this way players have been pvping, and doing the factions way before theses faction items came into the factions, and still can without them. So to me no they dont control pvp or factions at all.
No offense intended, but spoken like a true non-pvper.

Faction artifacts were created to help even the playing field in terms of items. They allow anybody to get into PvP regardless of how much gold they have.

I don't really need them to play, I have a couple of mage suits and dexer suits that are independent of faction gear.

Several of my members have suits that are entirely dependent on the faction gear. Not every player in the game has the gold to throw away on an aof/orny/crystalline/inquisitor resolution.

So for those members, the point requirements make it impossible for them to PvP because they won't have a functioning suit.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WW and the accusations of cheating continue. Ghost cams huh? Have you seen BC use these? Or just another mad trammy who couldnt complete a spawn?

BC has never used ghost cams. We have people who SCOUT. I know imagine that real people who run around to spawns and see if people are doing them.

Also what does losing control of champ spawns mean? Noone does them anymore..we do them nightly and do uncontested harrowers constantly. So if thats losing you I guess your right.

I'm sure the opinions of a complete trammy mean alot though right. Keep stealing sigils and claiming uber ownage of factions..

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WW and the accusations of cheating continue. Ghost cams huh? Have you seen BC use these? Or just another mad trammy who couldnt complete a spawn?

BC has never used ghost cams. We have people who SCOUT. I know imagine that real people who run around to spawns and see if people are doing them.

Also what does losing control of champ spawns mean? Noone does them anymore..we do them nightly and do uncontested harrowers constantly. So if thats losing you I guess your right.

I'm sure the opinions of a complete trammy mean alot though right. Keep stealing sigils and claiming uber ownage of factions..
I said they so I could be talking about anyone. On my post did I post BC or any character names in the BC guilds. No I didn't, Its not my fault you assume I was talking about your guild, and yes I am a trammy and very proud of it, glad to see you still notice I am.
NO!!!! one does champ spawns hahaha so much you know :p

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No offense intended, but spoken like a true non-pvper.

Faction artifacts were created to help even the playing field in terms of items. They allow anybody to get into PvP regardless of how much gold they have.

I don't really need them to play, I have a couple of mage suits and dexer suits that are independent of faction gear.

Several of my members have suits that are entirely dependent on the faction gear. Not every player in the game has the gold to throw away on an aof/orny/crystalline/inquisitor resolution.

So for those members, the point requirements make it impossible for them to PvP because they won't have a functioning suit.
No offence takin I never hid the facted I cant pvp, I do what I want for fun no more no less. K I see what your saying.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I said they so I could be talking about anyone. On my post did I post BC or any character names in the BC guilds. No I didn't, Its not my fault you assume I was talking about your guild, and yes I am a trammy and very proud of it, glad to see you still notice I am.
NO!!!! one does champ spawns hahaha so much you know :p
You directed the post about BC. I know for a fact BC never did ghost camming. almost everyone had a charactor specifically built to be a scout.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Um, they have a seperate stone for factions, done be so naive.
Was BCF mentioned I think not. BC was which I never mentioned either on my post about ghosty cams. I would have to come out and say BC or BCF uses oooOOOooo snap snap. I can't help you assume what you assume of what I posted

M

Malador

BC is history Garret. I dont know what you guys have been up to but it isnt playing uo.

If any BC attend a spawn it is with your alliance and just for the record everyone spawns constantly and no one has done a harry in a longggggg time. There have been skulls placed for two weeks now but no one is using them.

W

wee papa smurf

Yes I know my guilds scores. As I know how we got them. We never exploited anything. Unless you count killing an orange as exploiting? Isnt that what you do or try to do in your case?

I guess we fight differently. A fight is when people attack each other. It doesnt matter what there skills are at. Anything can be a fight.

So once again explain to me how I have exploited by doing exactly what factions is about killing oranges? Your just upset that your not invited to these fights...
Please i beg you, invite me to one of these "battles" i would lllooovvveee to see tailors and blacksmiths fight it out in "epic" battles!!

:danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Papa,

You shouldn't make fun of these epic battles, I am sure they are awesome :)

The funny thing is I can see a interesting idea from this stupidity...

Cavangoth - City of Crafters

Its a city like Wind but instead of it being for mages its for faction crafters. If a character has less then 600 natural skill points in crafting (Tailor, Fletching, Carp, Blacksmith, etc.) they may not enter. You may only enter carrying resources like silver, ore, leather, clothe, wood, any other item will bar your entrance. There is no housing in this area, no Inns and no banks, and bags of sending do not function. Once you log you are bounced out of town or if server goes down. There is no item insurance and once you are killed you go into stat loss which lowers all crafting skills by 50% for 24 hours which effectively keeps you out of town and from crafting for that duration.

Items in town are crafted at higher levels of intensity then in the outside world and have a 10% chance per city controlled of being blessed. Items crafted by a faction can only be worn by members of that faction.

Barbed kits, runic hammers, fletching kits can be gained by killing spawn in the city's outer areas and at a higher percetange by killing enemy faction players. The percetange that an item will spawn is based on the crafting skill of the enemy (either npc or PC) you killed with NPC skills maxing out at 90 and of course PC's at grandmaster to legendary depending on the skill. So a Legendary Blacksmith has a chance to drop a runic hammer, tailor a barbed kit etc. NPC monsters would be crafter types around town... Tainted Tailors, Bloody Blacksmiths, etc.

Faction items would no longer require rank but could only be crafted in this special town. Town faction guards spawn randomly throughout the town and the faction affiliation is based on faction control of the 8 faction towns.

For example TB has 2 towns, Minax 2, SL 2 and Com 2, when a guard spawns it has a 25% chance of being from one of the 4 factions. A faction that controls one of the eigth towns, an 8th of the time, a faction controls all the towns 100% of the time for that faction. Despite our agreement about faction guards being weak, considering the templates people will be running they will be a huge factor... guards would drop silver and resources if killed and will attack their own faction members if attacked by them. Faction traps can only be placed in town by a faction that controls all 8 cities. They decay at the regular rate once placed and can be removed by the trap removal skill.

While in town you can use your resources to craft items but once you leave the town those items may not enter with you again.

Is it complex... yes... but its factions, and you can craft very high end items so it should be. Also items crafted by a faction crafter can only be used by members of the same faction....

Thanks Killme I am sure this is what you had in mind,

Lore