• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A word to killme and killme2

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Great Lakes. I see, in your short existance, you have indeed been very busy in the world of faction action; now holding the 3rd and 4th postions for overall point totals. This is incredible success and you have my utmost respect for managing this feat especially since none of your characters have ever been seen in faction play nor have you been in existance for any length of time. (having not been in existence on 8/11/09 for sure)

Also commendable that you are now just behind Minax guilds for point totals. Obviously you and the Minax guilds must be "mixing it up" considerably to be gaining points so quickly, over 164,000 in one week!!!! AMAZING success!!! I just ask that you allow us the privilege of watching you at work... really... how do you do it? You must be the best pvpers to ever come to Great Lakes and, I for one, can't wait to see you in action. Although I have to say, the high point totals, while impressive are a very slight hindrance to the factions ranking system. But, no worries, won't affect TB that much. So, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! You are making quite a name for yourselves and I am sure it will extend itself to all of your alt chars as well. I reputation to be proud of for sure.

Actually, you are so successful, so quickly I would encourage you to venture out to the Asian shards. You would be able to fit right in with those uber guilds.

I encourage everyone to check out the faction section on uo.com so you too can feel the pride and respect I have for the players in killme and killme2.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh* It was only a matter of time before it came to our shard.

Also, has ANYONE seen any BCF member in the field in the last 3 months? Where are those kill points coming from? How do you rank at the top of faction points if you don't even play factions?

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh dear.... this MUST STOP... now I am thinking similarly to and agreeing with Lynk ...

*stealths off wondering what has happened to the world*

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad indeed ....

The one thing that I am very glad for is that points are not factions. Controlling the towns and, now this is my opinion, to a lesser degree the field fighting/controlling areas is what factions is about. So, even if their excellent example of point gathering has the unintended result of tweaking the ranking system, it won't stop TB's control of the towns because the thieves are not point dependent (to wear arties) nor are many of the fighters. Ultimately, it won't affect the outcome of the faction war.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I encourage everyone to check out the faction section on uo.com so you too can feel the pride and respect I have for the players in killme and killme2.
Yes they are quite impressive I might have to go join them to learn how to play on crafting characters, and bod characters. what is really impressive is they wear no armor. Beware and watch for my sewing kit flying towards you.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sad indeed ....

The one thing that I am very glad for is that points are not factions. Controlling the towns and, now this is my opinion, to a lesser degree the field fighting/controlling areas is what factions is about. So, even if their excellent example of point gathering has the unintended result of tweaking the ranking system, it won't stop TB's control of the towns because the thieves are not point dependent (to wear arties) nor are many of the fighters. Ultimately, it won't affect the outcome of the faction war.
true

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obviously you and the Minax guilds must be "mixing it up" considerably to be gaining points so quickly, over 164,000 in one week!!!!
I wouldn't blame the entire Minax faction especially when BCF is on top somehow along with the two new guilds in opposing factions, TB and SL, with the same name. :(

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Bere, no I wasn't blaming Minax... just saying that killme and killme2 would have to be killing a lot of high level point holders in order to gain that many points that quickly. Since Minax has the top two guilds it would stand to reason they have the top point holders (uniformly over all members) so realistically killme and killme2 would have had to be killing the top point holders to gain those points.

Yes, if you notice the two new guilds are in TB and SL and running the points up has the potential to influence the rank standings and cause players to have to maintain extreme point totals to wear their artifacts. So, stands to reason these actions would benefit a faction other than TB or SL (if TB and SL players were to start dropping their arties). Just an observation.

K

Killme

Thank you for noticing the quality of my guilds pvp ability. We have decided that as a result of your ability to drive over the speed limit in faction pvp we would develop a slow lane to greif you all because you can't abide by the rules.

Good day.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for noticing the quality of my guilds pvp ability. We have decided that as a result of your ability to drive over the speed limit in faction pvp we would develop a slow lane to greif you all because you can't abide by the rules.

Good day.
Your welcome, and dont you mean we noticed your guilds lack of pvp ability.

M

Malador

Wow, look here. A UO Administrator accusing two people of exploiting game mechanics (cheating) and the accused reversing it and accusing every other faction player of cheating as well.

Looks like the rules have been relaxed considerably

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually Malador, quite the opposite. I am pointing out the incredible accomplishment of two faction guilds that have been in existance for a week. To garner 160000 points for 5 or 6 members in under one week, that is a feat worthy of acknowledgement and I am happy to give them their 15 minutes of fame.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Good day.
Nice to hear from you! And sadly I am old and slow and don't even come close to the speed limit... but I am interested in the slow lane you developed... please, tell us more!

Eh, doesn't matter if players get caught in your slow lane, TB will still control the towns and therefore win the Faction game. I know, broken record, but there is more to factions than pvp ....

And Killme... I am inviting you to a pvp clinic to be the presenter. Surely your guilds pvp ability will finally be able to break through my dense shell and make me pvp capable. Just name the day and time and I will get you a group anxiously awaiting your wisdom.

G

GL_Seller

Nice to hear from you! And sadly I am old and slow and don't even come close to the speed limit... but I am interested in the slow lane you developed... please, tell us more!

Eh, doesn't matter if players get caught in your slow lane, TB will still control the towns and therefore win the Faction game. I know, broken record, but there is more to factions than pvp ....

And Killme... I am inviting you to a pvp clinic to be the presenter. Surely your guilds pvp ability will finally be able to break through my dense shell and make me pvp capable. Just name the day and time and I will get you a group anxiously awaiting your wisdom.
If all u care about is faction towns then why are you here accusing them of cheating and crying about faction points? The reason yall own towns is because NOONE ELSE CARES. The only point of towns is horses and everyone and there brother has a horse now. Keep telling yourself that your faction gods because you guard something noone else cares about.

For someone whining about them your little group of factions gods, stealth thieves, sure know how to exploit faction bases like champs.

Get over yourself. I find this extremely hilarious maybe now i can sell artifacts again instead of just silver...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Wow, look here. A UO Administrator accusing two people of exploiting game mechanics (cheating) and the accused reversing it and accusing every other faction player of cheating as well.

Looks like the rules have been relaxed considerably
No, they have not been relaxed. Please point me to the accusation...

I see what is happening. What is posted. Is this where you want to go GL? I am not going any where soon...

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this where you want to go GL? I am not going any where soon...
I get the feeling Stratics GL is a problem child to you, considering this isn't the first post that makes it appear you are speaking to us like children.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I get the feeling Stratics GL is a problem child to you, considering this isn't the first post that makes it appear you are speaking to us like children.
*smiles* you are stretching there... I have not done that.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
OK. Just know I am not going to get into a big fight here with you. It is not what Mods do.

I do not know all of you so well. I do know the drill. I know the rules of posting. I know a lot of things...

I am not here to ban anyone. I am here to help you. There are some things that can happen on Stratics forums and some things that can not.

Number one: Mods can have opinions. Just as you do.

(had to say that first)

The RoC ... read it. You agreed when you signed up. It is right up there in the FAQ

I can be as low key as you like...

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK. Just know I am not going to get into a big fight here with you. It is not what Mods do.

I do not know all of you so well. I do know the drill. I know the rules of posting. I know a lot of things...

I am not here to ban anyone. I am here to help you. There are some things that can happen on Stratics forums and some things that can not.

Number one: Mods can have opinions. Just as you do.

(had to say that first)

The RoC ... read it. You agreed when you signed up. It is right up there in the FAQ

I can be as low key as you like...
Maybe next time, do not refer to a few argumentative "testers of authority", as a shard as a whole. Maybe then it won't come out as insulting. Make sense? Feel free to pm me. I'm not sure how what Malador said, suddenly represents "GL".

M

Malador

No, they have not been relaxed. Please point me to the accusation...

I see what is happening. What is posted. Is this where you want to go GL? I am not going any where soon...

Post 1 and 2 accuse Killme, Killme2 and all of BC's faction guild of exploiting game mechanics to accumulate excessivly large numbers of points in a manner that does not require actual pvp. Exploiting game mechanics is cheating. Then Killme, in post 11, accuses all the rest of factions of speed hacking.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is your interpretation, please point to where the original posts says what you say.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only point of towns is horses and everyone and there brother has a horse now. Keep telling yourself that your faction gods because you guard something noone else cares about.
I always thought that protecting the citizens from harm, the towns from invading armies, and maintaining the integrity of the virtue shield (facet barrier) with the hope of one day restoring Felucca to its previous beauty were the objects...

Or if your in one of those dark armies, to enslave Britannia, torture the weak and innocent and exploit the facet barrier to wreck further destruction on Trammal.

I am sorry but just because you define your faction experience as "rides around on my horse" doesn't mean we all do.

-Lore

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post 1 and 2 accuse Killme, Killme2 and all of BC's faction guild of exploiting game mechanics to accumulate excessivly large numbers of points in a manner that does not require actual pvp. Exploiting game mechanics is cheating. Then Killme, in post 11, accuses all the rest of factions of speed hacking.
:sad3:

S

Speed_Racer

LOL Faction is soooo fun.
BCF is smoking everyone. I watched 1 BCF take out 5 COM by himself. I ask him if he wanted help, and he said no.....45 sec later it was over, and there was 5 COM in stat. We may need to switch things up to make it fair for everyone else. Too many good things on 1 team, well it's kind of like the domination BC had on the entire shard for so long. If you all are lucky they will probably get board and stop logging in again.
I dont blame people for being angry :loser:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Faction is soooo fun.
BCF is smoking everyone. I watched 1 BCF take out 5 COM by himself. I ask him if he wanted help, and he said no.....45 sec later it was over, and there was 5 COM in stat. We may need to switch things up to make it fair for everyone else. Too many good things on 1 team, well it's kind of like the domination BC had on the entire shard for so long. If you all are lucky they will probably get board and stop logging in again.
I dont blame people for being angry :loser:
The only decent BC that was left was Cetric. Now it's baddies like nine mile. I doubt any one of them could take out any of the CoM by themselves except for Boxcar's bad characters.

**Edit** They could probably take out Tristan, he's pretty bad too.

I

Insta

The only decent BC that was left was Cetric. Now it's baddies like nine mile. I doubt any one of them could take out any of the CoM by themselves except for Boxcar's bad characters.

**Edit** They could probably take out Tristan, he's pretty bad too.
QFT

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see no accusations flying at all. What I do see is a mod generously commending a guild or guilds for a job well done. It seems as tho you have misinterperated the mods rather skillfull and witty interperative dance.

I on the other hand must applaude him, for his dance was done exceptionally well and for lack of better words "tactful".

M

Malador

I see no accusations flying at all. What I do see is a mod generously commending a guild or guilds for a job well done. It seems as tho you have misinterperated the mods rather skillfull and witty interperative dance.

I on the other hand must applaude him, for his dance was done exceptionally well and for lack of better words "tactful".
Then your reading comprehension sucks. Watcheroos post was nothing but flowery words veiling an accusation of cheating involving the point system. Lynks post was not even flowery. He simply accused them of accumulating points without even playing. Killme blatently accused everyone in factions but him of speed hacking. He just did not use the word speed hacking.

To Magdelene:

It might have been possible to interpret Watchertoo's post some other way but for this part;

especially since none of your characters have ever been seen in faction play nor have you been in existance for any length of time. (having not been in existence on 8/11/09 for sure)
Link's post is much less flowery. He simply says BCF is aquiring points without even playing. You cannot aquire points in that amount without killing opposiing faction members unless there really is an exploit.

As far as Killme's post goes how can you even question that one. All he does it replace the words speed hackers with the euphymism driver over the speed limit to accuse all faction players of cheating.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Link's post is much less flowery. He simply says BCF is aquiring points without even playing. You cannot aquire points in that amount without killing opposiing faction members unless there really is an exploit.

As far as Killme's post goes how can you even question that one. All he does it replace the words speed hackers with the euphymism driver over the speed limit to accuse all faction players of cheating.

:violin:

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No sir, you're mislead sir, which infers you mistook them.

What they obviously meant by their posts is that these guys are an amazing invisible force to be reckoned with. There were no flowers that I saw or anything of the like. Just (as I said before) a beautiful dance displaying their utmost confidence in the guilds mentioned doing nothing but legal actions to acquire such points.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong again, but that is the norm for you.

My post basically asked 3 questions. You came up with the answers yourself.

Didn't you say you were done with Stratics?

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If all u care about is faction towns then why are you here accusing them of cheating and crying about faction points? The reason yall own towns is because NOONE ELSE CARES. The only point of towns is horses and everyone and there brother has a horse now. Keep telling yourself that your faction gods because you guard something noone else cares about....
She didnt accuse them of cheating silly, she congratulated them :).

Hey Tinkz and Nonel we are Faction Gods now, Berethain should be included on that list, he is pretty darn good hisself! Oh and papa smurf, if he comes back!

You should just watch and learn from the best faction thieves around then you wouldn't be so bitter.

M

Malador

Wrong again, but that is the norm for you.

My post basically asked 3 questions. You came up with the answers yourself.

Didn't you say you were done with Stratics?
Yes Lynk you asked three questions and had you done so leaving out this line

your post also could have been interpreted some other way. As it is it cannot. Forming your accusations as a question does not change the fact that they are accusations.

And no I did not say I was done with stratics. I said I would not post in that pvp thread.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Lynk you asked three questions and had you done so leaving out this line

your post also could have been interpreted some other way. As it is it cannot. Forming your accusations as a question does not change the fact that they are accusations.

And no I did not say I was done with stratics. I said I would not post in that pvp thread.
:thumbdown:

G

GL_Seller

You should just watch and learn from the best faction thieves around then you wouldn't be so bitter.
I could care less about faction thieves. Noone cares about sigils how hard is it to walk up to a stone and click steal click sigil hide run to base.

Guarding towns was fun when it ment something in the game. Now its a sad few who still want to say we faction so they make it into this huge deal like factions arent about pvp factions are about sitting around for hours on end watching a stone the rest of the shard doesnt care for.

If they put a fix in for thieves who cant just wear skill jewelry when in stat and steal sigils then tell me about your uberness. All I've seen from your group of thieves is if someones guarding them u make one push with all ur guys if u dont take it they leave and for the next hour its stat'd thieves with skill **** on trying to make it through.

M

Malador

You cannot formulate an argument so you resort to pictures.

By the way I was very clear about my intent not to post in that box they want to shove us into but some one interfered and deleted my post explaining my intent, even though it did not in any way violate the stratics ROC let alone the relaxed rules for that thread.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You cannot formulate an argument so you resort to pictures.

By the way I was very clear about my intent not to post in that box they want to shove us into but some one interfered and deleted my post explaining my intent, even though it did not in any way violate the stratics ROC let alone the relaxed rules for that thread.
Just sick of arguing with the likes of you :)

You shouldn't be discussing moderator actions in this thread!

M

Malador

Just sick of arguing with the likes of you :)
I imagine that happens when you always loose.

Share your experience with us Lynk.

You shouldn't be discussing moderator actions in this thread!
I didnt discuss a moderators action. Much like you, Killme and Watchertoo I danced around the subject with flowery language.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I imagine that happens when you always loose.
Sorry I don't know what you are trying to say. That doesn't make any sense (much like 90% of your posts).

What does it mean to always loose?

M

Malador

Sorry I don't know what you are trying to say. That doesn't make any sense (much like 90% of your posts).

What does it mean to always loose?
Ofcourse you don't Lynk.

It would have taken at least a 5th grade education to read the sentence, evaluate all the words in the the context I used them and realize I misspelled lose.

You dont qualify.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ofcourse you don't Lynk.

It would have taken at least a 5th grade education to read the sentence, evaluate all the words in the the context I used them and realize I misspelled lose.

You dont qualify.
Sorry, I thought you intentionally spelled it that way like you normally do.

I don't understand why you are so hostile towards me. It's just a game Malbador, don't take it so seriously that I kill you every time it's a 1 v 1 :(.

M

Malador

Sorry, I thought you intentionally spelled it that way like you normally do.
If you know I normally make that mistake then you had an advantage over the 5th graders and you still ****ed it up. Good Job Dynk.

I don't understand why you are so hostile towards me.
Yes you do Dynk.

It's just a game Malbador, don't take it so seriously that I kill you every time it's a 1 v 1 :(.
Feed your delusions here Dynk because you know as well as I do you do not kill me every time it is a 1 v 1. Most times when you are alone you are stealthing around. You try your weak attack and fail so you simply hide and stealth off. I bet you can count on one hand the times I have died to you in the last year at all let alone 1 v 1.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you know I normally make that mistake then you had an advantage over the 5th graders and you still ****ed it up. Good Job Dynk.

Yes you do Dynk.

Feed your delusions here Dynk because you know as well as I do you do not kill me every time it is a 1 v 1. Most times when you are alone you are stealthing around. You try your weak attack and fail so you simply hide and stealth off. I bet you can count on one hand the times I have died to you in the last year at all let alone 1 v 1.
w/e baddy. You have a video of the duel of you dying. I posted screenshots of you dying 1 v 1 on costello, lunchbox, and ressurection. Thats 4/12 of my pvpers. I have screenshots of you dying on Tank and Chuck but it was a group fight and no kill shots.

I can't believe you still think you're even close to being a threat in this game.

W

wee papa smurf

Welcome to Great Lakes. I see, in your short existance, you have indeed been very busy in the world of faction action; now holding the 3rd and 4th postions for overall point totals. This is incredible success and you have my utmost respect for managing this feat especially since none of your characters have ever been seen in faction play nor have you been in existance for any length of time. (having not been in existence on 8/11/09 for sure)

Also commendable that you are now just behind Minax guilds for point totals. Obviously you and the Minax guilds must be "mixing it up" considerably to be gaining points so quickly, over 164,000 in one week!!!! AMAZING success!!! I just ask that you allow us the privilege of watching you at work... really... how do you do it? You must be the best pvpers to ever come to Great Lakes and, I for one, can't wait to see you in action. Although I have to say, the high point totals, while impressive are a very slight hindrance to the factions ranking system. But, no worries, won't affect TB that much. So, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! You are making quite a name for yourselves and I am sure it will extend itself to all of your alt chars as well. I reputation to be proud of for sure.

Actually, you are so successful, so quickly I would encourage you to venture out to the Asian shards. You would be able to fit right in with those uber guilds.

Its just downright sad and pathetic that they have been allowed to exploit the system in this way, factions are at rock bottom right so take a look here and listen :p :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl-ai9HuR60

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I clicked that link Pop and it honestly made me feel as if I had been Rick Rolled. I waited a little longer thinking I'd see more but finally left after 10 seconds into the video. :redx: