• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A PAH Announcement and Apology!

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah and I posted a thread about LOOKING in the trade forums. But until I send someone money, it ain't happening. Shinobi don't know me but does know that I wasn't involved. I mean come on... are you now trusting HIS word? No wonder this screw up happened... The naivety. As far as names through mud, my "Arch Enemy" has done more than her fair share of that. Everyone wants to talk about karma coming back to get Tet, but maybe this is just karma coming back to get her. Oh and something I explained in the post I didn't get posted is this... new laptop I am not all that familar with and I can't get the screenies done right. Or believe me I would have. But I am not a sheep, or follower, and I won't accuse people if I can't back-up what I am saying.

A

AND3R

Yeah and I posted a thread about LOOKING in the trade forums. But until I send someone money, it ain't happening. Shinobi don't know me but does know that I wasn't involved. I mean come on... are you now trusting HIS word? No wonder this screw up happened... The naivety. As far as names through mud, my "Arch Enemy" has done more than her fair share of that. Everyone wants to talk about karma coming back to get Tet, but maybe this is just karma coming back to get her. Oh and something I explained in the post I didn't get posted is this... new laptop I am not all that familar with and I can't get the screenies done right. Or believe me I would have. But I am not a sheep, or follower, and I won't accuse people if I can't back-up what I am saying.
This post makes my eyes bleed.

A

AND3R

A Pacific Auction House Announcement and Apology!

Apologies to all, for us taking so long to make any "official" response to the unfortunate event that happened this past Saturday.

Sadly, the Pacific Auction House (PAH) and Whispering Rose Radio (WRR) Staffs are just... well maybe too trusting! And, were in a state of shock!

In the interest of supporting an event that was created and run by dedicated UO players on the Pacific Shard, PAH and WRR, allowed someone to become part of our team. Unfortunately, in the end, it became clear, after the damage was done, that he had no honor or integrity at all!

It is a mistake we made and one that we are determined not to repeat!

The Pacific Rares Festival was one of the most ambitious and complex events put together by actual UO players in recent memory. It took months of planning.

PAH and WRR thank everyone for your support.... which has been overwhelming.

The events that happened and ultimately prevented the rares Auction from occurring were regretable...

But rest assured, PAH and WRR, take full responsiblity and will be contacting those who had losses, and compensating them accordingly.
Well written Landon! Back on track we go!! :thumbup1:

L

lols

just go away and stop inserting yourself into drama.

No one cares.

R

Rand Al

Kahlan does not know what print screen is! and is still inserting her unknown ass into this thread shoo fly before you get swatted. Go open your auction house or whatever with tet no one cares.
Back to wrr and pah trying to make it rite good for you all instead of saying im out we quit you all are screwed cause we trusted to many people you guys are trying to pay the people back shows you actually care about the community. **** happens you all had one minor mistake and one big one in what 3 years and people condemn you all i bet most people ****ed up more than that in 3 years at home!

S

SUPRsalad

Kahlan does not know what print screen is! and is still inserting her unknown ass into this thread shoo fly before you get swatted. Go open your auction house or whatever with tet no one cares.
Back to wrr and pah trying to make it rite good for you all instead of saying im out we quit you all are screwed cause we trusted to many people you guys are trying to pay the people back shows you actually care about the community. **** happens you all had one minor mistake and one big one in what 3 years and people condemn you all i bet most people ****ed up more than that in 3 years at home!
God, one would think you guys were talking about actual stuff, and stuff. . .
Its just digital stuff. . . No matter how rare, its just digital crap. . Move along folks..

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Lastly, I think you not returning the what? 8 pairs of house teleporters QUOTE]

Well it would be nice to get the Eleven Teleporter sets I loaned to the festival back via Tet's house. Actually I thought that house was a very cool and interesting idea.

Despite the attack on the auction I was pretty sure they would be returned but it has now been three days since the last response to my PM's and I see several post here from Tet.

I have to say I sad and dissapointed. I do not mind at all helping out with shard or people's projects for the community as I respect that a lot. However this is truely a disapointment.

A

AND3R

God, one would think you guys were talking about actual stuff, and stuff. . .
Its just digital stuff. . . No matter how rare, its just digital crap. . Move along folks..
Gemma you are one of my favorites to watch and read here on stratics.

You always have a great way of looking at the bigger picture. I somewhat agree to this statement, especially the move on part. However, if your favorite pvp suit was just stolen by somone you deemed a friend, im sure you would have a post or two of some kind ****ing words for them while your coffee cooled off.

Indeed - it is time to move on, and yes they are just pixels, but that doesnt change the fact that items were to be returned and still havent been returned.
This being said... I think there is still some merit in a post for requesting items...as long as they are not returned then I say
GUILTY AS CHARGED!:thumbup1:

A

AND3R

Indeed they do care!
Reimbursement is well under way!

Many have been made right - WRR & PAH are working their butts off to complete this massive endeavor of recouping from a historical loss.

The effort to compensate the PAH customers imensely overshadows a petty theft that only took 5 minutes.

We all forget we are still watching history in progress.
Some people say that this is the largest theft in UO History.
It may be, It may not be...

Either way, we are privvy to see WRR & PAH in progress recovering from a record loss.
Lets just call this the Largest Full Recovery in Ultima Online History.

WRR & PAH are no strangers to making the UO History Books.
This just adds another credential to their impressive
list of Been There - Done that!

*claps in awe*

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Indeed they do care!
Reimbursement is well under way!

Many have been made right - WRR & PAH are working their butts off to complete this massive endeavor of recouping from a historical loss.

The effort to compensate the PAH customers imensely overshadows a petty theft that only took 5 minutes.

We all forget we are still watching history in progress.
Some people say that this is the largest theft in UO History.
It may be, It may not be...

Either way, we are privvy to see WRR & PAH in progress recovering from a record loss.
Lets just call this the Largest Full Recovery in Ultima Online History.

WRR & PAH are no strangers to making the UO History Books.
This just adds another credential to their impressive
list of Been There - Done that!

*claps in awe*
I totally agree with this post. In life we all make mistakes or screw things up from time to time.

It's not really about what happened it is ALL about what you learn and how you take care of the situation after the fact....

There is a Huge network of support from the community on this incident and the out pouring of generosity for Pah, WRR, and the people who had their items stolen.

From what I see a fair amount of progress has been made and I am looking forward to the future posts from the Pacific Auction Team. The fact that it is Wed morning and only a couple days from such a huge loss with the recovery efforts well under way is amazing.

This speaks volumes for both WRR, PAH and the over all community.

Well done team I look forward to the succesful wrap up in the forth comming days.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it just me or has Kahlan lost all reputability through her backing of this scammer? I'd like to see anyone trust you to run an auction now :)

L

lols

I think her heaping tablespoon of crazy also helped her lose all reputability..

She is trying so hard to be involved here, and keeps derailing every post to reinsert herself in the drama.

A

AND3R

She is trying so hard to be involved here, and keeps derailing every post to reinsert herself in the drama.
:heart:

R

Rand Al

I for one still have no idea who she is other than someone that bank sits next to tet and is like i had nothing to do with it bla bla when everyone knows she was not even on the list of ppl co owned sooo yea she is a idiot.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

who are you? what could i have possibly done to you to deserve such vicousness?

and if these personal attacks aren't viewed by the mods as trolls... at any rate id like em stopped or at least pretend to moderate them

L

lols

who are you? what could i have possibly done to you to deserve such vicousness?

and if these personal attacks aren't viewed by the mods as trolls... at any rate id like em stopped or at least pretend to moderate them
someone who is SO ANNOYED that you HAVE to insert yourself into any little bit of anything going on in this game.

No one has made a personal attack.. you were acting crazy, I called you on it. Get over yourself.

A

AND3R

A Pacific Auction House Announcement and Apology!

Apologies to all, for us taking so long to make any "official" response to the unfortunate event that happened this past Saturday.

Sadly, the Pacific Auction House (PAH) and Whispering Rose Radio (WRR) Staffs are just... well maybe too trusting! And, were in a state of shock!

In the interest of supporting an event that was created and run by dedicated UO players on the Pacific Shard, PAH and WRR, allowed someone to become part of our team. Unfortunately, in the end, it became clear, after the damage was done, that he had no honor or integrity at all!

It is a mistake we made and one that we are determined not to repeat!

The Pacific Rares Festival was one of the most ambitious and complex events put together by actual UO players in recent memory. It took months of planning.

PAH and WRR thank everyone for your support.... which has been overwhelming.

The events that happened and ultimately prevented the rares Auction from occurring were regretable...

But rest assured, PAH and WRR, take full responsiblity and will be contacting those who had losses, and compensating them accordingly.
*Steers thread back on topic*:thumbup1:

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not to get away from the wonderfully ******** Owl's but the stolen goods are currently on Atlantic being sold by a Vendor owned by Tgoru, the tower being owned by Markess.

I have a rune if any of you would like to view the items maybe get yours back.

R

Rand Al

See even little kids know i mean come on people really!
And screw the items pixels all they are pixels i say.

R

Rand Al

O shut up not like i am writing a novel im posting on a dumb game form i can have run on sentences if i want and make it hard for you to read cause i want to you picky person you so here is another one missing every punctuation there is even the period really all of them here they are ':,;.! put them in yourself

L

lols

O shut up not like i am writing a novel im posting on a dumb game form i can have run on sentences if i want and make it hard for you to read cause i want to you picky person you so here is another one missing every punctuation there is even the period
I :heart: you rand

but

A

AND3R

Lol!

This thread looks curiously similar to one I posted a couple days back....

Just to refresh & my appologies for not including this on the pacific thread - just soooo much to keep track of
...:lol:

Originally Posted by Ken of Napa
From what I'm reading "between the lines" they have determined who the guilty party is (are) but the name(s) have been removed by the mods.

I hope they have determined whoever it was and find a way to let everyone know, so that the rest of us can refuse any transactions with them.

I for one would just like to say that it was a real shame what happened. This was a very well thought out event and a lot of effort by several people went into making it happen. It's just a real shame that the actions of one or two people put such a pall on the events of the week-end.

I applaud all the hard work, that the event organizers on Pacific went through and want them to know that I and I believe the majority of people appreciate their efforts. I wasn't able to attend very much this week-end due to RL activities (Grand Daughters Soccer Games and Awards Programs being much more important) but the events I attended were well run and I really enjoyed them.

Oringinally posted by AND3R
You are absolutely right Ken~! Often times there are things we let slip through the cracks, however, if you pay attention you will soon see the truth.
This addition is a simple list to direct your attention to personal safety and how to avoid being scammed.

The key to truth is in the attention to detail!

Every person should take caution in all transactions.

Take your time in purchases even from vendors.

Reality is you dont have to trade if you are unsure.

Include a friend. Scammers prefer individuals to con.

Caution should be exercised with people of known reps.

You should be cautious in any and all transactions.

Definetly ask someone if you are unsure of anything.

Eventually you will be a hard target and left alone.

The actual thread can be found under the other PAH thread on the rares forum - an amazing read in itself!