A difernt sampire question!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

5% Luck

120 fencing
120 parry
120 bushido
100 tactics
80 necro +20 bracer
65 chiv

This the main skill set afaik now i dont use this char like more sampire uber high end hunters. I just dont like fixing my equipment that much. I instead have a tamer set up simular. Instead of parry I have taming/lore vet.

Anyhow what I want to do is set this char up do be difernt. I dont think getting my damage up is posible since Im at cap fro items but what can I add to this set up to make him well difernt.

115/25/115 human suited 132/35/140 70s---> board jewlery slots no used and im not in any of the hci/dci buff armor. I use M&S and midnight bracers are my only current atris. I have plenty of 15 dci jewlery easly hit 30 dci with great mods(int/LMC/skills/others) Weapons are all very nice gold ham,er + stuff leafblades and pikes and spears. hit spell ML/SL/ssi more.

But I dont know what to do. Ive been hunting leathers since this is realy my only human left. I have spiritspeak on there now and some focus but i dont use either of those. Resist maybe but i rather hunt with my sampire tamer for realy high end stuff.

Ive 115 points to spare right now. If i drop parry/bushido to GM thats 155 with skill + items maybe 200. HRRMMM 200 free points what to do?

5% Luck

I'd get anatomy and healing.
This is what i was thinking but the main thing is I never have any health issue. \
Gm Music and Peace might be nice IDK. Honor?

Maybe Ill gm mining and hunt for shadow ore! Since hes a leather hunter and shadow ore is the best seller?

Wonder how id fair as a 6th lvl treasure hunter? HRMMM Anyone on do AW with this template? Kinda alme but ehhy my bard no longer does them since the AW change.

Then Ive got the posibility of full Spirit speak-->120 for wraith and curses. Could be fun in PvP bleed mortal strangle!

Im so poof!

C

Connor_Graham

This is what i was thinking but the main thing is I never have any health issue. \
Gm Music and Peace might be nice IDK. Honor?
If you used Honor as regularly as you used Music/Peace you'd never be doing anything but working your Honor back up. It's good for certain situations (such as getting through the desert in the Twisted Weald) but not for everyday hunting.