• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja A cup of coffee in rememberance of Sallie

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Elwood

God... I came to these boards in anger about an issue I had with how OSI deals with the thief profession.

Just to see... how little it really means compared to things beyond our control.

I never got to meet Sallie ingame nor in real life. And I don't even remember reading his posts.

However... all these things I read here brought more than just one tear to my eyes. From what everyone here writes he must have been a great person... I don't know what else to say, I wish I would've met him. I'm not a religious person, but I do wish he feels well whereever he is now.

*bows*

B

Bob the Scribe

Goodbye Dear Friend.

** Raises Cup of Coffee **

Cheers and peace be with you.

T

Truesilver Hete

*Raises mug of coffee*

Heres to you bud, I'll miss ya.

Bet you're teaching those Angels how to really smile in Heaven..

Meaning he can make anyone laugh and bring a smile to thier faces.

P

PrettymeSi

I have been purposely avoiding this threat for days now, because it makes me cry everytime, but today i decided to look again and saw what you did, great job!!! never felt so sad about the death of some one i only "knew" through this posts /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

L

Lord Kain

hi

sorry to here that about your father.

i know what you are going through my grandmother just died 4 months ago from the same thing and she lived 5 years after the doctor's told her about now we all r living on with r lives but it's hard but we do it anyways.

take care and everything will be alright in time.

P

Pollywog

I caught myself today looking out the window at the snowflakes softly falling. I tasted for the first time a cup of Vanilla Chai Latte. It sparked a memory… I remembered this posting for Sallie. I had to come and re-read it today. I never knew Sallie, but I cannot forget a tribute as beautiful as this one. I may have not known Sallie but my heart was touched, in so much that little things like a good cup of coffee, or a picturesque view from a window will forever bring thoughts of Sallie. Sallie you are not forgotten.

D

Dor of Sonoma

For some reason, I got logged out of Stratics yesterday. In the process of logging back in, I was sent to the Main Index, which I rarely have time to visit. Since I hadn't perused it in over a year, I scrolled down out of curiosity, and stumbled across the Players' Memorial Forum...

I had managed to forget, which surprised me.

I had to come and visit Sallie. I was amazed to find fresh tears streaming down my face, mingled with smiles at his memory. There is something to be cherished here...something which has been mislaid in the present clamor of complaints and general unrest. A solid, quiet core of love and life and shared concerns, which is too often and easily overlooked. The former center of the forum: our community.

Anyhow, I was just thinking of Sallie. *smiles* Wherever you may be, friend, I can now imagine you at peace. I still miss you though...perhaps now even more than before.

D

Dor of Sonoma

For some reason, I got logged out of Stratics a couple of days ago. In the process of logging back in, I was sent to the Main Index, which I rarely have time to visit. Since I hadn't perused it in over a year, I scrolled down out of curiosity, and stumbled across the Players' Memorial Forum...

I had forgotten.

I had to come and visit Sallie. I was amazed to find fresh tears streaming down my face, mingled with smiles at his memory. There is something to be cherished here...something which has been mislaid in the present clamor of complaints and climate of unrest. A solid, quiet core of love and life and shared concerns, which is too often and easily overlooked. The former center of the forum: our community.

Anyhow, I was just thinking of Sallie. *smiles* Wherever you are friend, I feel that you are at peace now, and I am happy for that. I still miss you though!

C

Caili Of Napa

Been a long time since I logged in here even lost my account info from before, But scanning the post here brought back memories of great times gone by sitting by the window chating about any thing and every thing enjoying not only game but the people that made the game worth playing. It's Christmass time again and I think back to all the good times realize how many a good person has left use.