• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

9-4 Covetous Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sunchicken

Yea...
About 4 years ago i quit uo and went to a freeshard. Anyone that says its the equivalent to uo assist dont know their bum from their elbow.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll second that, and this most likely explains his insta cures as well.
Insta cure isn't rocket science. You just hold the cure potion macro and have your keyboard key repeat set as fast as possible. I don't need anything to hold my keys for me.

H

hydro

Yea...
About 4 years ago i quit uo and went to a freeshard. Anyone that says its the equivalent to uo assist dont know their bum from their elbow.

i guess mal,still,and link have bums for elbows or elbows for bums.....

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're all giving me a good laugh. Keep these posts coming.

H

hydro

Boy your bordering on an obsession. You should get that checked out. Its getting creepy.

What happened your mom stop paying for your UO subscription so you have to come here to board war with me.

well here we go again.. you have nothing to say now so your going to resort to posting trash like that.......

if you must know im no longer uo reitred. ask link, i gave him a greeting couple nights ago....

H

hydro

sorry I dont know who you are in game.
i was on madonna at the time i killed you. moving 4tw. i know its lame, i saw you running on your res char and i couldnt pass it up....

M

Malador

yep i normaly dont agree with lies...
What I have said repetitively since the begining of our argument is

1. you cannot prove I cheated
2. you dont know I cheated.

I said this because you made a claim that you personally know I cheated. That is the lie. You can disagree with me but until you prove your case your claims are just so much hot air.

I have never admitted/denied cheating. I have never tried to justify cheating or supported cheating in any way. I have never denied the contents of the pic. The pic exists for sure but it does not by itself prove any thing. My only argument with you has been concerned with your claim that you have certain knowledge that I cheated.

YOU DONT KNOW ****.

M

Mystra

There are so many things I want to point out that went wrong with this thread. After pulling a couple dozen posts and sending out warnings i decided to post about all the problems. Then i kept going and decided it was too much work, going to close the thread instead and save us both some aggravation.
If you got a warning over this head it and if not know the infractions have still been noticed.
Try and get along, ESPECIALLY no Accusations of Cheating. Take it serious before you are on the outside looking in.
have a great day !

Mystra

Status
Not open for further replies.