• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

9-4 Covetous Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Translated:

Kahlan_FHP: I'm a chicken.
I thought i knew your sister! Tell her Im sorry I didnt call her back. Also, Im tired of her continous phone calls, please remove my number from her phone.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought i knew your sister! Tell her Im sorry I didnt call her back. Also, Im tired of her continous phone calls, please remove my number from her phone.
Theres no DNC list for a woman scorned!

Also, does your wife know?

S

Sunchicken

umm last i check he (link) seemed to be the one who knew what a "duel" was.

You (khal) seem to be the one that wants to be able to enter the major leage when you barely have to skill of a single a player.

Duels are 5x mage anything else is just pissing in the wind waiting for the rng (random number generator) to take its roll.

J

John G8

CLEARLY HaXz won this fight and had the most fun out of any guild..

BC tried taking our Harry and failed

P tried and failed

So whats next? They friggen Ally, classic gl kids.

18 HaXz vs 46 losers and us still getting half the scrolls and 10x more kills ='s a Haxz win.

Not to mention that the noobie ally had 5 dragons and HaXz only had one, although the HaXz dragon was 10x more powerful.

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SO MANY ODDITIES..
You're not joking either.. So funny that you are one of the people the complain so much about cheaters and the programs/haxz that they use and then turn around to post questionable screenshots of yourself doing just the same..

Oh, and good job dodging Garret's statement about your [Last Target] "odditie".

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SO MANY ODDITIES..
You're not joking either.. So funny that you are one of the people the complain so much about cheaters and the programs/haxz that they use and then turn around to post questionable screenshots of yourself doing just the same..

He figures if he ignores it long enough it will just go away, he's been busted plain and simple...you know the old saying "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" and poor lynk tossed alot of stones

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SO MANY ODDITIES..

He figures if he ignores it long enough it will just go away, he's been busted plain and simple...you know the old saying "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" and poor lynk tossed alot of stones
lolzers congrats lynk :lie::stretcher:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i challenge anyone to find a post of me pancakes about what I am being accused of.

I pancake about Speedhacks, the tile hack, passable hack. The things that ruin this game.

In fact, I had already admitted to having this "something" installed on my computer at one time because I play player-run shards that UOA doesn't support.

If you look through all of my posts, you will actually find posts of me defending Malador and Sieg.

I'm finding this hillarious that everyone is jumping on this bandwagon.

I'll join - CRUCIFY LYNK!! GET HIM!!!

Probably the last reply you'll get from me on the subject.

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He was told to take screenshots by me. If a person is to blame it is me, I thought Lynk was going to use A LEGAL screenshot utility.

D

Damm Looter

I would really consider that a true win for anyone on harry fight, between BC/SA, P red dropping and us killing and looting several scrolls doubt anyone really got enough scrolls to classify as a win. Although it was one hell of a server fight.... One thing bothering me though why didnt TDR/JW show up? Too busy thinking they dominated yew gate since everyone else in the pvp world was in covetous, or they sneaking off countless spawns during all the action because they were too afraid to fight? Hell FHP had even showed up, granted they were grinding the portal from star, and got rolled over several times, but at least they showed.
TDR/JW? Don't be rediculous ...They was camping wandering healers

G

GiveitaTry

You guys are hilarious... UO has been ruined for years... simple speedhacks and fields looking like squares ARE NOT WHAT RUINED UO... any sensible person should realise this... i mean QUIT COMING UP with excuses of Why u got WRECKED BY THe FACTIONERs on one side and couldnt find hollow ground on the other cuz of HAXz =/ i mean its pathetic... SPEEDHACKS ONLY MAKE U GO SO FAST uo has a limit called packet pusher... u can only GO SO FAST... i mean this is really stupid to listen to you guys... ive seen BC Screenies where HALF WERE RUNNING speedhacks or tool bar blocked out... personally i got SPIES all over in BC... why i block mine out so people dont see who im talking too... THATS ONE REASON! :p but i mean its just stupid lol. As for bc, bcf, SA, and P alliance... including help from uod.. u guys did horrible... dont ever attempt to fight us against u will never amount to wut u did... btw we didnt have more then 18 at that fite ... TOWARDS END WE HAD 15. Quit being tools. learn teamwork. and still die more.

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys are hilarious... UO has been ruined for years... simple speedhacks and fields looking like squares ARE NOT WHAT RUINED UO... any sensible person should realise this... i mean QUIT COMING UP with excuses of Why u got WRECKED BY THe FACTIONERs on one side and couldnt find hollow ground on the other cuz of HAXz =/ i mean its pathetic... SPEEDHACKS ONLY MAKE U GO SO FAST uo has a limit called packet pusher... u can only GO SO FAST... i mean this is really stupid to listen to you guys... ive seen BC Screenies where HALF WERE RUNNING speedhacks or tool bar blocked out... personally i got SPIES all over in BC... why i block mine out so people dont see who im talking too... THATS ONE REASON! :p but i mean its just stupid lol. As for bc, bcf, SA, and P alliance... including help from uod.. u guys did horrible... dont ever attempt to fight us against u will never amount to wut u did... btw we didnt have more then 18 at that fite ... TOWARDS END WE HAD 15. Quit being tools. learn teamwork. and still die more.
He must have missed his 8am English class this morning because of the late night Harrower...

G

GiveitaTry

sorry i didnt know i was typing a resume... i dont care about proper english on something meant to have fun.. idiot. pvp lessons 50$ for u kid. Whole guild discount.... 75$

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i didnt know i was typing a resume... i dont care about proper english on something meant to have fun.. idiot. pvp lessons 50$ for u kid. Whole guild discount.... 75$
slip - once login servers come up, how about a 3 v 3?

pick your 3 best characters, we can meet up on foot and have a go. (no tamers of course)

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow.. And to think people actually want to play with this kid.

Speedhacks make you go fast, faster, and teleport. Your guild runs teleport. When your fighting people that don't use speedhacks then obviously you have an edge, a CHEATERS edge.

Thumbs up pal! You win by cheating at a video game.. :coco:

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LMAO. You cheat to win in a video game and then try to justify it. The speedhacks that only "make you go so fast" make you go a hell of a lot faster than anyone else that is NOT running them pinhead. What a tool. But hey, you're an uber leet hacking gamer....wow....you da man. What a tool. Grow up, move out of mom's basement, and cope with reality.

S

Still Frame

lol i challenge anyone to find a post of me pancakes about what I am being accused of.

I pancake about Speedhacks, the tile hack, passable hack. The things that ruin this game.

In fact, I had already admitted to having this "something" installed on my computer at one time because I play player-run shards that UOA doesn't support.

If you look through all of my posts, you will actually find posts of me defending Malador and Sieg.

I'm finding this hillarious that everyone is jumping on this bandwagon.

I'll join - CRUCIFY LYNK!! GET HIM!!!

Probably the last reply you'll get from me on the subject.
*floods world by sobbing out of control* boohoooooo he has shown screenshots with uoassist but he posts 1 or 2 with something else and its the end of the world! God can you idiots cry about something new for a change? If he plays free shards why even both having the others installed, he paid for them so he basically bought eas permission to have a good last target macro, be able to chug pots and use map. Dont you fools know, its just about the $$. You show that to anyone in EA and the fact he has paid for assist they will laugh at you they dont give a **** what your running aslong as theyre making the cash.

S

Still Frame

haha he already deleted them.

They were 2335 and 2326-1

Nice save though congrats.

LOLZ UO IS MY LYFE I SAVE EVERY PIC POSTED CUZ IT MAKES ME FEEL SUPERIOR. Aka no life at all.

Which pic is it in?

Lucky for me I saved them all so I can scan them more closely from home.
I know i said i wouldnt fight with you but why even post that? You and i lost our say in these matters long ago. If i bothered to save the pictures i would have proof of yours...but i just dont care unlike you guys.

Assist or other, they only make you so good you newbs! Those things didnt ruin the game, the things that did are listed by lynk. Speeders, tiler, etc. Anyone who wants a completely fair game please...stop running assist all together. Use last object and targetself for bandaids, double click pots click bars on a mage. Have to click yourself to get off a mount or the mount to get on. Go back to only 2 weapons or click and drag to switch to a third. Thats what i've been doing with my characters but i still kill most of you whats that say about you?

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its ok I know you have to stick up for your guildmate. Especially since hes doing the same thing you did.

As for the picture crap and saving please. I didnt save anything. After I posted asking how he did it i got 5 pms saying i saved the pictures if hes tries to deny it. Thats the only reason i knew. If I had the pics I would have posted them asking how.

Cheating is cheating. Anything ea doesnt state as legal is cheating. I love your justification though lynk. I dont have the pm in front of me but I think it went something like I dont speedhack and I dont field hack. Congrats for that at least though. None the less you cheat. Spin it however you want the program you used is not approved.

M

MalkobbtheMad

I don't really care what the ending numbers came up to... All I know is that the people fighting HaXz had atleast 2x our numbers... and for being outnumbered so greatly I have to say we did very well. We put up one hellacious fight, even if we had to hide behind tents. :p

Lynk, I'm not tryin to trash talk or anything since I concider us somewhat friends... I seen you guys duel today, at wrong 3v3. It was Tank, Aria, and Dubar(I think) vs Forrest, Malek, and Larry... and if my eyes were working correctly I do believe you lost every duel out of 6. 0-6 and only killing Forrest once, and Malek and Larry never even died. =/ so much for being best 3v3.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its ok I know you have to stick up for your guildmate. Especially since hes doing the same thing you did.

As for the picture crap and saving please. I didnt save anything. After I posted asking how he did it i got 5 pms saying i saved the pictures if hes tries to deny it. Thats the only reason i knew. If I had the pics I would have posted them asking how.

Cheating is cheating. Anything ea doesnt state as legal is cheating. I love your justification though lynk. I dont have the pm in front of me but I think it went something like I dont speedhack and I dont field hack. Congrats for that at least though. None the less you cheat. Spin it however you want the program you used is not approved.
LOL, Lynk is trash. I agree with you, cheating is cheating. He's a tool.

S

Still Frame

I'll defend anyone for running that program because it shouldnt even be illegal. Its basically the same as uoassist. Speedhacking is supposidly illegal but if you page a gm on yourself and tell them your running on and show them they claim the programs dont even exist. You know what they ban for? Racial comments and unattending thats about it...

S

Still Frame

LOL, Lynk is trash. I agree with you, cheating is cheating. He's a tool.
Fight him with no uoassist vs his no assist or other? Cuz that will go increadibly funny. He isnt running something that greatly enhances his game play, its not a speedhack, tile hack or whatever the thing to make trees stumps is. Hes using the same things your template couldnt get by without. Box, pots, and in a real templates case last target.

M

Malador

I know i said i wouldnt fight with you but why even post that?
Because I felt like it.

You and i lost our say in these matters long ago.
Nonsense.

If i bothered to save the pictures i would have proof of yours...but i just dont care unlike you guys.
Proof of my what?

Thats what i've been doing with my characters but i still kill most of you whats that say about you?
So you keep telling us.

M

Malador

I'll defend anyone for running that program because it shouldnt even be illegal. Its basically the same as uoassist. Speedhacking is supposidly illegal but if you page a gm on yourself and tell them your running on and show them they claim the programs dont even exist. You know what they ban for? Racial comments and unattending thats about it...
Why dont you demonstrate that with some screen shots boy

S

Still Frame

Why dont you demonstrate that with some screen shots boy
Cuz i would have to download a speedhack and run it infront of them to prove it and its

1. i'm not a newb
2. dont feel like trashing my computer, its already ****
3. when i was in uod someone did that to prove it, he isnt uod anymore (not in haxz cuz i know everyone thought vic) hes in SL i believe.

S

Still Frame

Because I felt like it.

Nonsense.

Proof of my what?

So you keep telling us.
Mal you and i both cheater, we dont get a say on the topic. Even if it was just as dumb as a similar uoassist program.

To answer your proof of what, that you cheated. I obviously still have my screenshots but unlike you i dont save other peoples screenshots. You saved them before you even knew he had anything illegal in it...thats just sad.

M

Malador

Cuz i would have to download a speedhack and run it infront of them to prove it and its

1. i'm not a newb
2. dont feel like trashing my computer, its already ****
3. when i was in uod someone did that to prove it, he isnt uod anymore (not in haxz cuz i know everyone thought vic) hes in SL i believe.

Some how I thought you would make up a long string of reason why you would not be able to or willing to back up your ludicriss claims.

M

Malador

Mal you and i both cheater, we dont get a say on the topic. Even if it was just as dumb as a similar uoassist program.

To answer your proof of what, that you cheated. I obviously still have my screenshots but unlike you i dont save other peoples screenshots. You saved them before you even knew he had anything illegal in it...thats just sad.
For someone who doesnt think they get a say on the topic you sure have made a lot of posts in support or your guild mate. How about you follow your own advice and stfu. I will worry about my own responses.

here is you not having your say

Fight him with no uoassist vs his no assist or other? Cuz that will go increadibly funny. He isnt running something that greatly enhances his game play, its not a speedhack, tile hack or whatever the thing to make trees stumps is. Hes using the same things your template couldnt get by without. Box, pots, and in a real templates case last target.
Assist or other, they only make you so good you newbs! Those things didnt ruin the game, the things that did are listed by lynk. Speeders, tiler, etc. Anyone who wants a completely fair game please...stop running assist all together. Use last object and targetself for bandaids, double click pots click bars on a mage. Have to click yourself to get off a mount or the mount to get on. Go back to only 2 weapons or click and drag to switch to a third. Thats what i've been doing with my characters but i still kill most of you whats that say about you?
*floods world by sobbing out of control* boohoooooo he has shown screenshots with uoassist but he posts 1 or 2 with something else and its the end of the world! God can you idiots cry about something new for a change? If he plays free shards why even both having the others installed, he paid for them so he basically bought eas permission to have a good last target macro, be able to chug pots and use map. Dont you fools know, its just about the $$. You show that to anyone in EA and the fact he has paid for assist they will laugh at you they dont give a **** what your running aslong as theyre making the cash.

How about you continue to not speak to me or about me and I will stop owning your dumbass.

S

Still Frame

For someone who doesnt think they get a say on the topic you sure have made a lot of posts in support or your guild mate. How about you follow your own advice and stfu. I will worry about my own responses.

here is you not having your say

How about you continue to not speak to me or about me and I will stop owning your dumbass.
Lol never have owned me, never will keep saying it though you might actually start to believe it. Sorry if i'm calling you out for being a hypocrit. Notice i didnt say anything when u got busted for running that certain something? Becuase i dont care about it, i had a pm from someone agreeing that it should be legal but since it isnt nobody should use it or atleast complain about cheaters. If someone runs it and shows their taskbars and hidden icons who cares? Aslong as they dont run any real cheats

S

Still Frame

Oh btw mal if that isnt obsession i dont know what it, you look up every one of my posts to quote them. I dont get a say in pancakes and crying about the program like you think you do. You cant call anyone out, you were caught and booted from your guild for it. Anyone who uses assist shouldnt be able to cry about the other one because it gives u the same functions. Sorry if you cant play on a level playing field and need the advantage of pots and boxes cuz you cant play a real template with any skill

C

C-Punt

Well all in all i thought it was a fun fight. How can you say field hacks arent a factor in something like that? you know exactly where to place your fields. So if a guild thinks they have it all fielded you can sneak one in. I am sure if someone rezed cials it was because he helped them otherwise a pop shot artist? no way.

M

Malador

Lol never have owned me, never will keep saying it though you might actually start to believe it. Sorry if i'm calling you out for being a hypocrit. Notice i didnt say anything when u got busted for running that certain something? Becuase i dont care about it, i had a pm from someone agreeing that it should be legal but since it isnt nobody should use it or atleast complain about cheaters. If someone runs it and shows their taskbars and hidden icons who cares? Aslong as they dont run any real cheats
Boy I own you every time you open your mouth in my direction. I will break it down for you. In this thread alone you have been owned several times.

1. For instance you have suggested that neither you or I should have an opinion about Lynk's actions right after you expressed several ridiculas opinions of your own concerning that point. I pointed them out making you look like an idiot.
  2. You expressed a stupid opinion that a GM would not bust you if you page and demonstrated that you were running a cheat. I called your bluff and ofcourse you backed down.
  3. You accuse me of being a hypocrit concerning Lynks suspected use of a cheat. Not that I have ever admitted to using a cheat mind you but I defy you to find a post where I criticize Lynk for his actions. I would point out that while I have his pics I have not posted them.

That is three times I have owned you in this thread alone.

Boy I keep telling you, nay asking your for your own good, to stop making an ass of yourself by posting to me.

S

Still Frame

Boy I own you every time you open your mouth in my direction. I will break it down for you. In this thread alone you have been owned several times.

1. For instance you have suggested that neither you or I should have an opinion about Lynk's actions right after you expressed several ridiculas opinions of your own concerning that point. I pointed them out making you look like an idiot.
  2. You expressed a stupid opinion that a GM would not bust you if you page and demonstrated that you were running a cheat. I called your bluff and ofcourse you backed down.
  3. You accuse me of being a hypocrit concerning Lynks suspected use of a cheat. Not that I have ever admitted to using a cheat mind you but I defy you to find a post where I criticize Lynk for his actions. I would point out that while I have his pics I have not posted them.

That is three times I have owned you in this thread alone.

Boy I keep telling you, nay asking your for your own good, to stop making an ass of yourself by posting to me.
You saving his screenshots and caring if hes running that program is just moronic, you get no say end of story. you dont have to admit you ran it cuz everyone knows you did. Just because you havent admitted it openly on these forums doesnt mean u havent admitted it to other people either.

Let me waste my time paging a gm for days before one actually shows up and download something that will ruin my computer just to prove something to you...ok mal that makes sense. Lets just leave it as someone that only plays factions, used to be in uod, and obviously skips around every few steps showed everyone in uod that

1. the gms refuse to admit speeder exists.
2. they dont care because its all about money

I have nothing to say about what lynk was running, but i do have a problem with everyone crying about it. I dont accuse anyone of running it, i know for a fact you did...and i dont give a **** your just a hypocrit about this kind of stuff...like bashing me when i used it, maybe?

Your gm complains that he used it but without assist your entire guild would be less of a factor than they are now. 1 para you would either die or never be able to heal cuz uos bandage self macro sucks and never works so they would actually have to click their bandages and pots. Everyone want the game to be fair, download the free uoassist that i have so you can still use map and play for real. I doubt 3/4 of great lakes could cut it without pots, boxes and their other assist macros.

M

Malador

You saving his screenshots and caring if hes running that program is just moronic, you get no say end of story. you dont have to admit you ran it cuz everyone knows you did. Just because you havent admitted it openly on these forums doesnt mean u havent admitted it to other people either.
Your wrong on many counts in this paragraph.

1. First, it is not moronic. A moron is a person having a mental age of between seven and twelve years. It is highly unlikely a moron would have saved those photos. I appologize in advance to all the morons reading this.
  2. Second, I do get a say. My 1st amendment rights guarantee that I do as long as I follow the rules of the forum I have chosen to express my views.
  3. Last, No one knows if I ran a cheat. People have opinions and guesses but no one but me knows.

Let me waste my time paging a gm for days before one actually shows up and download something that will ruin my computer just to prove something to you...ok mal that makes sense. Lets just leave it as someone that only plays factions, used to be in uod, and obviously skips around every few steps showed everyone in uod that

1. the gms refuse to admit speeder exists.
2. they dont care because its all about money
Your correct, it was a stupid claim. In the future unless you willing to back up your stupid claims how about you keep them to yourself champ.

I have nothing to say about what lynk was running, but i do have a problem with everyone crying about it. I dont accuse anyone of running it, i know for a fact you did...and i dont give a **** your just a hypocrit about this kind of stuff...like bashing me when i used it, maybe?
Hmm we already covered this and you got burned once. Dont you learn your lessons when you get severaly scorched by your own stupidity.

Boy, you have some serious issues. I just got done quoting 4 of your posts where you expressed your opinions concerning your guildmates alledged use of a cheat. Pleast stop telling me how "WE" have no right to an opinion. You look foolish when doing so.

You cannot even make a sentence without contracdicting yourself. Above you state one thing before the comma and the opposite after.

The "fact" is you cant prove ****. The "fact" is you dont know if I did it. The "fact" is not one single person "knows" if I did it. Those are the facts. anything else is conjecture not fact.

Your gm complains that he used it but without assist your entire guild would be less of a factor than they are now. 1 para you would either die or never be able to heal cuz uos bandage self macro sucks and never works so they would actually have to click their bandages and pots. Everyone want the game to be fair, download the free uoassist that i have so you can still use map and play for real. I doubt 3/4 of great lakes could cut it without pots, boxes and their other assist macros.
Are you actually saying that because Kahl has criticized Lynk for using a cheat that Kahl should stop using a legal program.

Grow up boy

J

Julifius

I just want you all to note that Black Widow and Dante are me... so they are the same person which you can only count them once.... I brought Black Widow to Wither witch worked out quite well... thanks....

S

Still Frame

Are you actually saying that because Kahl has criticized Lynk for using a cheat that Kahl should stop using a legal program.

Grow up boy
Your entire post is pretty stupid but nothing more than this. I'm not telling kahlan not to use assist all im saying is dont pancake because lynk uses the same features that everyone else does. I dont care if anyone runs it or assist, thats their choice but its not a big deal like everyone makes it out to be. Supposidly nobody knows what you ran but obviously they do so stop saying it....what confuses me is how everyone knows so much about these programs, i doubt they would ever just look it up to read about it.

H

hydro

The "fact" is you cant prove ****. The "fact" is you dont know if I did it. The "fact" is not one single person "knows" if I did it. Those are the facts. anything else is conjecture not fact.

so please explain something to us all then, why exactly did Garret boot you from BC? if i remember correctly it was becasue of some pics YOU posted of yourself and it was very clear you were using something other than UO Assist.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like how everyone jumps to defend Lynk using this gargabe. The same features? Are you kidding me? A simple search on this "uo assist like" program makes it seem like it'd be a lot sweeter than UOassist. There is a reason it's not allowed in game! It can do things UO assist can not. Lynk has to use it to keep up with others...cant blame the guy. He just lacks the skills to play straight.

S

Still Frame

I like how everyone jumps to defend Lynk using this gargabe. The same features? Are you kidding me? A simple search on this "uo assist like" program makes it seem like it'd be a lot sweeter than UOassist. There is a reason it's not allowed in game! It can do things UO assist can not. Lynk has to use it to keep up with others...cant blame the guy. He just lacks the skills to play straight.
I was actually unaware of the features until i got a pm earlier (been getting alot lately from people that have used the program or currently do to tell me what it can do) But i doubt lynk will have a problem fighting you.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was actually unaware of the features until i got a pm earlier (been getting alot lately from people that have used the program or currently do to tell me what it can do) But i doubt lynk will have a problem fighting you.

The offer has always been there. Im just waiting on the PM.

S

Still Frame

The offer has always been there. Im just waiting on the PM.
I dno what to tell you, ive been in vent one this week and only for about 5 minutes before i went to bed exhausted like i am about to do now. Maybe read before work tomorrw good night gl thanks for all the pms so far on the game stuff and about the other thread like this

M

Malador

Your entire post is pretty stupid but nothing more than this. I'm not telling kahlan not to use assist all im saying is dont pancake because lynk uses the same features that everyone else does. I dont care if anyone runs it or assist, thats their choice but its not a big deal like everyone makes it out to be. Supposidly nobody knows what you ran but obviously they do so stop saying it....what confuses me is how everyone knows so much about these programs, i doubt they would ever just look it up to read about it.

It is apparent to me that what confuses you is your claim that you and I dont get to express and opinion about this subject. You claim it then you just keep expressing opinions about it.

M

Malador

so please explain something to us all then, why exactly did Garret boot you from BC? if i remember correctly it was becasue of some pics YOU posted of yourself and it was very clear you were using something other than UO Assist.
I dont feel any need to explain anything to you hydro and "if you remembered correctly" you would remember garret didnt kick me. He denied that fact numerous times.

H

hydro

I dont feel any need to explain anything to you hydro and "if you remembered correctly" you would remember garret didnt kick me. He denied that fact numerous times.

well since you feel the need to explain to everyone here "that you do not cheat". i guess you also thought everyone just forgort why you got booted. i also remember some pics garret posted of him booting from BC, either way it doesnt matter who did it. its just funny that you say this.......

The "fact" is you cant prove ****. The "fact" is you dont know if I did it. The "fact" is not one single person "knows" if I did it.

and now all you have to say......

I dont feel any need to explain anything

M

Malador

well since you feel the need to explain to everyone here "that you do not cheat". i guess you also thought everyone just forgort why you got booted. i also remember some pics garret posted of him booting from BC, either way it doesnt matter who did it. its just funny that you say this.......

and now all you have to say......
Hydro your mentally deficient but even you have more reading comprehension than that. I said:

"I dont feel any need to explain anything to you hydro and "if you remembered correctly" you would remember garret didnt kick me. He denied that fact numerous times."

My own record speaks for itself but here are some pics from yesterday:

As far as everyone else is concerned I think they all know I was posting pics from KR before I was even kicked from BC as many of them complained about the KR pics for months. When I joined FHP and needed to run map I switched back to the 2d client with uo assist and have been posting pics showing my tool bar ever since.

You should look amongst your own numbers instead of worrying about others. Many BC need to do some explaining. I do not.

H

hydro

well im pretty sure you wouldnt dare to post pics of you using something now. i hope your not that stupid. you know what pics im talking about, and im sure everyone else does too. i bet still frame knows what pics im talking about. btw you dont have to explain to ME, i already know the truth so dont worry. i have to call you out here because your trying to lead the readers to belive you never do anything worng, when in FACT you did, and the way you got caught was your OWN pics. really all those years of hearing you complain about the cheaters i was always 100% on your side. and you should have heard me many times making the same complaints. i never thought you cheated untill i saw those pics...... if you dont cheat now thats fine and dandy, but dont sit here and act like you didnt in the past.....

M

Malador

well im pretty sure you wouldnt dare to post pics of you using something now. i hope your not that stupid. you know what pics im talking about, and im sure everyone else does too. i bet still frame knows what pics im talking about. btw you dont have to explain to ME, i already know the truth so dont worry. i have to call you out here because your trying to lead the readers to belive you never do anything worng, when in FACT you did, and the way you got caught was your OWN pics. really all those years of hearing you complain about the cheaters i was always 100% on your side. and you should have heard me many times making the same complaints. i never thought you cheated untill i saw those pics...... if you dont cheat now thats fine and dandy, but dont sit here and act like you didnt in the past.....
LOL your calling me stupid? That is rich. I just posted pics of three different chars killing other peoples chars. They were all taken yesterday. I think that paints a pretty clear picture of my pvp playstyle and tools.

I am not trying to "lead the readers to belive" anything. The readers are perfectly capable of making up thier own minds however, you made a stupid and irelevant claim about how Garret kicked me from BC. I simply called bull****. He might have performed the button clicking but Garret would never have had the balls to make the decision on his own.

By the way I know who was involved in that decision, you dont know what you think you know and I still pancake about cheaters (mostly speedhackers and autohealers).

Now much like I did for your hero and mentor Sieg, I am going to suggest you crawl back under a rock.

S

Still Frame

All I can say is lololololololololololololololololololololololololo at you Lynk. No wonder you and seig are such good buddies. rofl. still rofl........loling some more.

A cheat is a cheat there are no "levels" of cheating. you are a cheat or you arent apparently Lynk is and considering the amount of TDR that have come to defend him most of them are. They just dont consider running ittps as cheats apparently. rofl some more.
lolololololololololololololololololololololololol atleast we play a template that takes some skill and requires real macros. Such as last target that the game barely offers (in game last targ = double whopper with cheese)

Status
Not open for further replies.