• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

[Price Check] 60,000 iron ingots

Merth

Journeyman
if I remember correctly I have several full commodity deeds on atlantic of iron ingots as well as some of regs.

Can someone tell me a fair price as I dont play the shard I play on Europa.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to the post I just made selling bulk goods:

Ingots, Iron = 20,000 gold /per 1000 unit(s).

However... seeing that's Atlantic? No clue what your shard's supply and demand is.

Merth

Journeyman
According to the post I just made selling bulk goods:

Ingots, Iron = 20,000 gold /per 1000 unit(s).

However... seeing that's Atlantic? No clue what your shard's supply and demand is.
Thanks! Ya these are on atlantic. Cant remember getting them but must have done a trade or something.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would figure such a mass amount in 1 shot would be easy to sell. It "used to be" VERY easy... even charging more for a full 60k. You'd set someone up for a good year with something like that.

There is a seller at the Mini Mall who does sell bulk goods, via a vendor. They do sell.

Its something you may have to advertise at the bank, maybe.

Goodness knows... some things like Arrows and Bolts I'll never sell in bulk... because they attract a lot of traffic at the Mini Mall. hehe. Thankfully I have a few stacks. I think, in all, the player of today cant be bothered to make crafters. It can be a lot of work... and a lot of wood, leather, ingots... a LOT. Not to mention iron ingots are WONDERFUL to score city loyalty.

Merth

Journeyman
Nice. Ya i have at least 8 full iron ingots, at least one full of each mage reg, a bunch of boards and bottles.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice. Ya i have at least 8 full iron ingots, at least one full of each mage reg, a bunch of boards and bottles.
have you found a buyer for these yet? im a returning player and looking to get stocked up on crafting mats.