• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 60,000 iron ingots

Merth

Journeyman
if I remember correctly I have several full commodity deeds on atlantic of iron ingots as well as some of regs.

Can someone tell me a fair price as I dont play the shard I play on Europa.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to the post I just made selling bulk goods:

Ingots, Iron = 20,000 gold /per 1000 unit(s).

However... seeing that's Atlantic? No clue what your shard's supply and demand is.

Merth

Journeyman
According to the post I just made selling bulk goods:

Ingots, Iron = 20,000 gold /per 1000 unit(s).

However... seeing that's Atlantic? No clue what your shard's supply and demand is.
Thanks! Ya these are on atlantic. Cant remember getting them but must have done a trade or something.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You would figure such a mass amount in 1 shot would be easy to sell. It "used to be" VERY easy... even charging more for a full 60k. You'd set someone up for a good year with something like that.

There is a seller at the Mini Mall who does sell bulk goods, via a vendor. They do sell.

Its something you may have to advertise at the bank, maybe.

Goodness knows... some things like Arrows and Bolts I'll never sell in bulk... because they attract a lot of traffic at the Mini Mall. hehe. Thankfully I have a few stacks. I think, in all, the player of today cant be bothered to make crafters. It can be a lot of work... and a lot of wood, leather, ingots... a LOT. Not to mention iron ingots are WONDERFUL to score city loyalty.

Merth

Journeyman
Nice. Ya i have at least 8 full iron ingots, at least one full of each mage reg, a bunch of boards and bottles.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice. Ya i have at least 8 full iron ingots, at least one full of each mage reg, a bunch of boards and bottles.
have you found a buyer for these yet? im a returning player and looking to get stocked up on crafting mats.