• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 47 Event Items / Rares Auction on ATL

• Thread starter shulginist
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
G

Gunga_Din

I wasn't here during any of the edits after I WON the item I went out for the night and didn't feel it was necessary to keep watch on the thread. My bid was public I had no way of knowing about ones sent via pm. It's obvious bids and buyouts should have been made in the thread as it's a public auction
LOL, oh well, you remember that saying "your a better man than me Gunga Din" , well i'm better. You may have the vial I bid on for 2 and half weeks. I'd hate there to be a shortage of Kleenex where you live.

**I relinquish the vial to Beleth because i'm tired of his posts***

P.S. BUYOUT ON CERAMIC MUG

S

shulginist

Less then one hour left. I am leaving the house for a few and will do a final update when I get back around midnight. Have fun and happy bidding.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

45m on #4 - daemonic forged runeslayer
50m on #5 demonic zombie skull
20m on #12 forest demon claws

S

shulginist

Auction is over, updates will be made later and arrangements for payment and pickup will be made. Thank you all.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll be around for a little bit tonight and all day tomorrow as I'm off. I believe you have my ICQ, just let me know when you're available and I'll pick up the Equinox Wine.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Contact me via PM or ICQ (465-972-004) and I'll be happy to pick up 36) White Stag Wine Assia Penryn/25m

Thank you *smiles*

P

PoCove

Thank you shulginist for the fast reply and the smooth trade...A pleasure doing business with you ...

PoCove

shushu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: 1 hour left - 47 Event Items / Rares Auction on ATL

thank you for smooth trade :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the smooth trade and great deal. Good luck with the rest of your items!

C

Curran

Hey, thanks so much! You are a peach and very thoughtful!! I will buy from you again anytime :D