3rd Tier H/Ins, & 10th Anniversary items??

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

SilentFoxXy

Anti-Virtue Dungeon Non-Artifact Items

* 10th anniversary sculpture
* 10 anniversary map
* Ankh pendant
* Gorget of Honesty
* Legs of Honor
* Sollerets of Sacrifice
* Breastplate of Justice
* Arms of Compassion

Whilst I fully appreciate that some of the items not named in the above list are available through 250k Heritage Tokens, I am at a loss to explain quite why the Helm Of Spirituality that I have just had drop into my pack after 2 hrs in Despise is not included.

Surely, If it drops from hard work, it should be included in the 10,000 points list.

Also, OK, some parts (afaik imho blah) There are 2 parts that are from tokens, and 1 part from heritage/ Cloak quest.

The cloak is Character specific availability, and only one per character is ' Obtainable', surely this to should be one of the 10,000 items, or , humbly submit, maybe just 5,000 along with the gauntlets and helm.

1- Will give extra value to Heritage tokens
2- Will allow those small players who saved their 5 anniversary tokens per char to be able to afford say The Ring, or one or 2 pieces of the Suits.....

If it drops, its @ 10,000, if from a token @ 5,000

CatT

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
Hi foxy, i think the reason is that they are much easier to get, i can almost guess to the minute now when i will drop one.

S

SilentFoxXy

Hiya Lucy,

TBH in the past week (awaiting strangers) Ive had 3 Sollarettes, 2 Shields, 2 Arms, an Ankh and a Statue, and 2 helms...

My point really being if they drop, 10k, or if they drop more/ tokenable, 5k, and surely if someoone wants to hand in their cloak, (OK you can buy em for 1m, but lets face it, it is one obtainable per character) 5-10 k ...

Lets even give the heritage a value.....