• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry +20 HCI +20 DCI 5SSI 10DI 10 EHP ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are weird bud and you were not online for days.
Talk to SoulWeaver if you need to be reminded kid.
The only time you ever messaged me back was the middle of the night. No idea what time zone you play in.
I icqed him twice on the status of the deal and he said he had heard nothing from you after we agreed on him as broker.
I think though that a lot of the issue is that English is not your first language :(
I like the newspaper clip though :)

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
This goldBerg posted the SAME remarks about me, when I bought my first crap item from boards. He sells crap items anyway. Ain't seen single above 500m drop on him. So much about karma. Hehe.

He calls you the seller kid, middle of night, lack of response, talk to someone else. Everything was throw in exact same fashion. And since he appointed soul to be broker, isn't it simple enough to just approach soul and get the deal closed? No questions asked. I appointed Nails and he's been amazing! I'm sure everyone votes perfectly yes opinion to Nails. Or even the Captain, but I guess the berg won't use him cause captn had to warn him a few.

And he comments about our English, sure, We may not be perfect though dude, we can speak ****ing three languages. We have European pkayers here and they can even speak more than you. Imo you're a self indulged redneck who lives in a well and never see the sun.

Let's not even go into country talk here, but surely we know who is the biggest debtor in the world. And certainly you've contributed to part of the national debt through stamps collections and handouts.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
This Gold Berg dude lost so much rep in a month.

Might I suggest you go play some other game: think monopoly, it's a great basement game with Berglings and don't require too much iq, or money.

God save America, less handouts to Brrgs.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel kind of bad for you JDGTR
You obviously have issues and you definitely stalk all of my posts which includes posting false bids. You are pretty obsessed with me and now seem to have issues with the country I live in.
It is quite obvious that this game and this trade board are your entire life.
That explains why you got so crazy with me when I called you out for being a complete fool on our first deal which entailed you sending me 50 icqs and making up excuses why you couldn't buy the item after we agreed to put it on my vendor at 175 million. A lousy 175 million and you couldn't make it happen for days lol.
You like to feel like a big shot when you bid on everything and simply tell people to contact your broker to do the deal. That's pretty hilarious but consistent with your big fish in a little bowl lifestyle bud :)

Btw, have you given Cocaine the 500 million you said you would yet?
You sure seem to be avoiding that question lol

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People who don't post pay up after posting bids should be banned if i'm honest. JDGTR has always paid up pretty quick with me I'd give him a +1 rep if you could, honestly they should do the ''+1 rep'' thing on here..

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thread locked due to the drama, as well as the OP requesting it earlier in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.