• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry +20 HCI +20 DCI 5SSI 10DI 10 EHP ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There was Pricecheck for this ring (up to 22om).
Now i decide to sell it on short auction

Imb intencity at the moment 417/500. Imbueable to 25 EHP/16DI or 15EHP/25 DI

Location Atlantic, Reserve 100 mln; min bids increase 20 mln;post your bids ;
Auction ended 30/11/2014 at 20:00 Eastern Standard Time; and there is "five minute rule"

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
My 250m replaces Michael dangerous 250m has my offer is more legit. For seller approval please.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My 250m replaces Michael dangerous 250m has my offer is more legit. For seller approval please.
I belive @Captn Norrington must finish his investigation, mentioned here.
This looks like Mike D is troll who trying to paralize the top-rated item trade, because he didt show any link to auction he won and pay ( with seller confirmation).
I almost decided alredy to observe all auction's wined by Mike D, but now stratics didnt show ALL post , made by user. Its posible to check ALL auctions here from 21 november (Mike D register date) but im too lazy for that...

Soo, the curent top bid is 250 anythere :)

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's a 5 min rule?
I just copypasted this from someones auction when did first of mine :)

But , im able to make some reasonable definition for this in Examples:
1) Bid Xuser 100 mln 19:59
Bid Yuser 120 mln 20:04
WON Yuser with 120 mln
2) Bid Xuser 100 mln 19:59
Bid Yuser 120 mln 20:06
WON Xuser with 100 mln
3) Bid Xuser 100 mln 19:59
Bid Yuser 120 mln 20:04
Bid Zuser 140 mln 20:08
WON Zuser with 140 mln

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I belive @Captn Norrington must finish his investigation, mentioned here.
This looks like Mike D is troll who trying to paralize the top-rated item trade, because he didt show any link to auction he won and pay ( with seller confirmation).
I almost decided alredy to observe all auction's wined by Mike D, but now stratics didnt show ALL post , made by user. Its posible to check ALL auctions here from 21 november (Mike D register date) but im too lazy for that...

Soo, the curent top bid is 250 anythere :)
Whose 250m do you recognize???

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have banned michael dangerous from this thread. He can view it and see that the original poster will not accept his bids. I also reviewed all of the threads he has posted in before, and none of them had any sign that he payed for the items he bid on.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have banned michael dangerous from this thread. He can view it and see that the original poster will not accept his bids. I also reviewed all of the threads he has posted in before, and none of them had any sign that he payed for the items he bid on.
Why THIS thread?
What about THIS trade forum: michael is troll or not? dose he execute his bids? If hee overbid and pay - i don mind :).

But if michael dosnt show prooflink.... this mean he is troll.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Why THIS thread?
What about THIS trade forum: michael is troll or not? dose he execute his bids? If hee overbid and pay - i don mind :).
He does not honor his bids as far as we can tell. No one has ever given him a positive reference, and there is no evidence that he has ever paid for anything he bids on. I have banned him from a few other threads for the same reason.

If he just overbid and payed, I definetely would not be removing him from threads :)

Also, I just posted new forum rules, some apply to him. It's stickied at the top of the forum.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thnk you very much!
& May bee this post will bee usefull here for other sellers

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
hi friends

320m.

Edit: Sorry I didn't notice the 20m bid increment req.

Last edited:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
400 million.
Let's get serious, this jewel is a game changer in the right hands and I have a sick 10 ssi,15 dci,8 dex,5 stam, 35 pots bracelet that will complement it perfectly.

Last edited:

LetheGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone's getting an awesome ring.....I'm out, good luck guys!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
something for everyone and the admins to ponder on.

and i strongly urge admins to IP ban dangerous. He's screwed too many people. Buyers sellers alike.

You guys gotta ENFORCE the code, else, codes are just there for fun. Look at how US unis enforce the honor code. Where is Stratics enforcers? No teeth? Talk only?

Sorry Cap, nothing personal.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No offence taken :)

One of the things people don't realize though, is that mods/admins don't announce it every time they do something. There is really no way for people to know whether someone has been warned/punished for doing something, or how close a person may be to getting banned.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
No offence taken :)

One of the things people don't realize though, is that mods/admins don't announce it every time they do something. There is really no way for people to know whether someone has been warned/punished for doing something, or how close a person may be to getting banned.
You've implied well enough... lol....close enough. DO IT!!!!!!!! lol

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I use to work with a guy, made decent money, but spent all his money improving his supersport truck, which i promptly made fun of for being 2 wheel drive in heavy snow...and WoW stuff. He could afford to do this because he was a 30yr old who lived with mommy and daddy still and had no bills. Literally none. All his wow buddies were always so impressed with him though.

Just throwing that out there.

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will do the deal when you stop being weird with SoulWeaver.
You agreed to let him broker then last I heard you wanted more verification from him? And he also mentioned that you were hard to get ahold of. He said maybe you are only on late at night?
I messaged you twice to contact him to do the deal after that.
Be available to meet with the broker you agreed upon from the start before you start nonsense with me. Nobody can post on this board that I ever bailed on an item of theirs bud :)

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've contacted @SoulWeaver and also adeed him on ICQ this tuesday .
May bee i misundestand smth, but if you mean what i can deal directly with SoulWeather, without your character in UO then ill sure doo this. (But you didnt says this before twice).
I've seen @SoulWeaver online several times and now i'll contact him when i c him again.
And yes, Im at -8 timezone from EST but can bee online almost every moment of the day.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well.
@Goldberg-Chessy says mee today in conversaition what he will not perform the deal with this auction, which he won with bid 650 mln.
The same info i got from @SoulWeaver by ICQ, who was mentioned by Goldberg as broker to this deal (no any pretension from mee to SoulWeather).

So, the item isnt sold.

In the future i will not accept any bids from @Goldberg-Chessy in my auctions.

I will not participate in flame/blame and so on about this situation if it will bee started by someone.

My request to admins: If it possible - lock this thread.

Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.