• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

15th Anniversary Robe Status

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As long as there is no green mixed with that yellow.
What sort of mad person thinks that green and yellow go together?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It was more of a joke on this:

and how some people here dreadfully wear green and yellow together to show patriotism, when even our football team uniform is yellow and blue because yellow and green together are uglier than my ugly face. :p
But I guess that other thing works too.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brings to mind a willowy lass who was wearing a bright pale green fancy blouse and a bright yellow mid length skirt. Color combo certainly worked well on her. :love:

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't own a mini house 'castle' it is the ONLY one of the mini houses I haven't as yet been able to get to complete my mini house collection. I picked up the thatched cottage and keep about a yr or so ago and was totally thrilled to finally pick them up. I collect sets so this left just the one more for me to collect! It is now one of the things I see available on the shop. Well that just killed all my enthusiasm for collecting the set.
What? They sell the mini castles in the store? I haven't been to the store yet so I didn't know about that!

On what was effectively a coin flip, one side of the audience got TWO sets of codes for robes, singing balls and combination chests, because they had enough card sets in case everyone invited showed, and only about 2/3 were able to.
They were giving away singing crystal balls away at the party? Are they different than the ones that were from the old school clean up points?

Sorry I don't have an opinion on the robes in the game but I do love wearing my real life hotel quality robe around the house. Hehe

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
It does bothers me a little for people that didn't earn them to get them. Could have went to the party. Could have made up a story. I kept informed, I thought ahead. I put out the effort. I downloaded a code generator and ran that sucker for 9 weeks and earned mine.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not a trump fan or of politics in general, but he did not say getting a Purple Heart was easy.

He said," I always wanted to get a Purple Heart, this was much easier."
That is so common today. The media claims he says things he never said.

Thank you for clarifying that one.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
That is so common today. The media claims he says things he never said.

Thank you for clarifying that one.
It's no problem, I don't care if people banter back and forth. But they can at least make it accurate.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn thought someone had posted they back in the store...*keeps eye on this post*

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Mesanna is trying con us so when they go back on sale we'll all buy a couple. Get everyone talking about them. Get us wondering if we'll be able to get one or if we missed our chance.... it's a scam!

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mesanna is trying con us so when they go back on sale we'll all buy a couple. Get everyone talking about them. Get us wondering if we'll be able to get one or if we missed our chance.... it's a scam!
I think it's more along the lines of She hopes we all forget about this at some point . . .

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's more along the lines of She hopes we all forget about this at some point . . .
Mmmmm but we wont forget though...it took eons for the atlantic pirate flags but peeps kept asking and they were finally given

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's no problem, I don't care if people banter back and forth. But they can at least make it accurate.
With Trump though he has like 3 people clarifying what he said yesterday, and those three don't even sound to have it the same way. With da Hills, well... she hasn't had a press conference in six months or more so have to follow twitter if you want to hear from her.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
With Trump though he has like 3 people clarifying what he said yesterday, and those three don't even sound to have it the same way. With da Hills, well... she hasn't had a press conference in six months or more so have to follow twitter if you want to hear from her.
I believe you.

I haven't followed either of them.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or you could listen to people like Louis Farrakhan leader of the nation of Islam whom supports Donald Trump.
Or the black panther leader Quanell X whom also supports Trump.

This is the most entertaining election in the US. Classic establishment vs none establishment.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's safe that we lock this thread now.
Why? you guys been talking about this. What changed?
Hong Kong a couple days ago had an election establishment vs none establishment. It was very entertaining to say the least. None establishment won even with there leaders forced to not speak.

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Why? you guys been talking about this. What changed?
Hong Kong a couple days ago had an election establishment vs none establishment. It was very entertaining to say the least. None establishment won even with there leaders forced to not speak.
You must have me mistaken with someone who cares.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im betting.....definate early this week!!! for the robes back in store.....and peeps buying them making the devs some nice +cashflow @Mesanna

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Schedule for September Meet and Greets.

1. Legends September 12, 2016 7:00 PM EDT
Everyone show up and ask WHEN and do not accept their standard SOON BS

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mesanna just said at the Legends Meet N' Greet it would "probably be back in the store around Christmas"

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay I gotta show my ignorance, how do ya make the 'TM' superscript?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
press and hold the "alt key, press 0153 on the numlock pad with numloc on, then release alt.
there are websites and guides all over, just got to search "Alt Characters" on the Google box

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL probably make it our Christmas gift this year just P.O. everyone that bought them :) on top of everyone that got them for free ;)