• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 14 mod CLEAN (not antique) Sick Legendary ring - NOW AN AUCTION

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let's just keep it the way it is for now. My only recommendation would be to work with a reputable broker to bid and purchase on your behalf like a nails warstein

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
holy ****! that thing is going to the moon LOL

i wish i would have that cash spare to get into that bidfight

the only P´s i could offer you is a 6 Pack of Bavarian Beer LOL

FreeBump

@Keith of Sonoma gogogogogogogogogo!
3 more hours to go, we shall see where it ends up. IT actually IS the best ring I have ever seen. (edited)

*Shameless self plug*

If anybody has anything remotely close, I would be interested in it AS WELL. Feel free to PM or ICQ me with mods, as not to derail this auction.

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
3 more hours to go, we shall see where it ends up. It's the best ring I have ever seen.

*Shameless self plug*

If anybody has anything remotely close, I would be interested in it AS WELL. Feel free to PM or ICQ me with mods, as not to derail this auction.
i didn want to say it as iam ****ing tired of the "the best in game" "uber" "must see" and all those other frases mostly used for stuff which is far away to be close to.
but in this case i would completely agree with you. even if you include antiques you will have a very hard time to find something better...

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i didn want to say it as iam ****ing tired of the "the best in game" "uber" "must see" and all those other frases mostly used for stuff which is far away to be close to.
but in this case i would completely agree with you. even if you include antiques you will have a very hard time to find something better...
I agree with everything you said. FOR A CHANGE! hehe

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Congratulations on a remarkable - and civilized :) - sale. Can anybody say if this was a record price for a ring or bracelet?