• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 14 mod CLEAN (not antique) Sick Legendary ring - NOW AN AUCTION

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
but I have to think the rarity of non antique adds some big value.
It doesn't add anywhere near as much as you would expect.... because it's Still not PoF-able. thus is will break with enough use.
It's a hell of a ring though, good luck.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It doesn't add anywhere near as much as you would expect.... because it's Still not PoF-able. thus is will break with enough use.
It's a hell of a ring though, good luck.
Partly disagree on this post.

I never broke a single antique item since they 1st came out, so ive been enjoying using them for last few years.

Here’s what i do:
I usually carry 2 sets of jewellery (a semi decent imbued set for raiding champ spawns and pvm action and the antique set for pvp in open areas like VvV towns or fighting around yew gate) and i switch around depending on the situation while keeping an eye on the durability marker on my EC paperdoll.

Antique jewellery might not work very well for players who perma play on a single pvper. For me distributing them on 13 characters on different shards solves the bigger part of this problem.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't even think I've ever taken an armor piece below like 235, and that's a sampire lol

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As far as price checking, think closer to:

250m?
500m?
1plat?
2plat?
3plat?

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Since no one has hazarded a guess... If it were me I'd pay in the neighborhood of 250-300m and I'm basing that off of prior clean legendary jewelery purchases. I paid 125ish but no where near as many mods.

Last edited:

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I had one very close to this with fc1 as well 25 di... Though it was antique it went for 1.5 plat and I feel that was cheap. Good luck though it's a nice item!! May I ask what you got it from?

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm gonna say 500m will be easy to get. Your looking at the 1 plat range.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ill start an auction if i have a good idea for a reserve or get some cool offer, otherwise its going in a box lol

Last non antique item i had i think i screwed myself on the sale lol.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a really nice item. The fact it's not antique will put the price through the roof. There are great ways to make up for the lack of fc nowadays and someone with the dough to buy it will have no problem coming up with the right uber pieces to compliment it. I wish they would just make legenderies much more common without the antique property. I think the antique property hurts pvp. I've actually seen people in chat say they don't want to go to a big Harry or champ fight because they don't want to beat up their jewels. It also causes a pretty big disparity between the big dough and rl gold buyers and the more casual PvP ers. I'm sure if you sell it someone will pay a fortune. I can see 10 plat suits on the horizon if they aren't already here. As cool as having that item is it can't be good for the health of PvP which is already struggling.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i wouldn sell that for 1p,

yes its maybe not the best piece out there in terms of mods and pvp usability but we rarely see that many mods on jewels and definately not a clean one.... if you dont need that gold id say keep it

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Cetric My offer to START the auction @ 1 plat IS still valid. Please let us know what you are going to do with this jewels. Are you going to auction it, or keep it? Thanks.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Starting an auction now. Auction will end after 24 hours have passed since the last bid. So if no new bids have been made, Keith would win this at 2.09pm tomorrow for example. Doing this so everyone interested has the opportunity to get it, being the rarity of the item involved.

Current bid 1plat by @Keith of Sonoma

Tagging potentially interested parties to let them know of update:

@Kas
@Finley Grant

@GillrocK
@Makaveli
@The Grim Reaper

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Starting an auction now. Auction will end after 24 hours have passed since the last bid. So if no new bids have been made, Keith would win this at 2.09pm tomorrow for example. Doing this so everyone interested has the opportunity to get it, being the rarity of the item involved.

Current bid 1plat by @Keith of Sonoma

Tagging potentially interested parties to let them know of update:

@Kas
@Finley Grant

@GillrocK
@Makaveli
@The Grim Reaper
Awesome, thanks!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Disregard this dbo bid. The account is too new for my liking. Current bid is @Keith of Sonoma at 3.5p.

DBO if you can let me know who you are and your interest you can keep going but a new account with no posts is fishy.

Let's just say no visitor bids will be accepted and feel free to ignore

dbo

Visitor
ill message you lol idk what you want from me. i just came back to the game like 2 weeks ago is why