• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

130 wrestle triton rare?

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
im just rollin with it on actual shard atp in last training before scrolling which has all my regens/DPS/AI in it... i think i keep losing points getting 1 HPR then it goes away from nowhere? that might be messing up my plans but not sure. heres where im at before last tamin points.
TritonMana_TCvsCAH.png

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
thing went haywire right off start but i seen i had 1 HPR at of nowhere so thought that maybe did it...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stick with your Cah Plan. I think it will end up correctly. I do not trust the in game planner.

Get that thing built!

You can use the Mage or EVs in shame to train those. So you could be finished by the time you read this!

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
errrrrrrrrrrrr k i might tc it one last time for scrolls but it looks like its going okay just went little wierd from start but it was just small mana pts. ty @Pawain

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This^^.
Also as the experts said, with very high Dex over 190, you begin to be allowed for Int of less than 370, that is agreed upon as optimal for some xtra mana regen.
But there may be other things to dex that are unknown, as the actual formulas are not posted or exposed by the devs.
The very high Dex Triton may not be too bad for PvP maybe? Not sure. Imagine running away from something that has no slayer has detect hidden if you have skilled it, poison and crit hits and dismounts you and runs at 210 Dex, and has wrestle of 127, heals itself and hits like it does. Not sure. I suspect that any talk on pvp is like opening a can of worms, lots of debate, and can potentially lead to nerfs to pet, so with a little word of caution. But there are templates that run on riding speed and can use tritons.
A little like a Bane Dragon but on steroids, no slayer, and lightning speed for movement, and lots of points to specialize.
Would be interesting to see one of these with magery mastery, and see how it jumps on a pirate ship, clears the crew in short time also.
Too much Dex is not too good otherwise.
But for Tritons, you get what you get for Dex, and they almost always make good pets regardless, even if you are not Garg, and on foot.
Dex affecting run speed of a pet is capped at 190. Having anything higher than that is really wasted points. For pvp having a fast pet can be useful if that's what you need but it's still capped at 190. For pvm purposes I don't see a need for anything higher than 150 dex unless someone has information that I'm not aware of. I'd rather use those points in something else more useful.