• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

130 wrestle triton rare?

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Basically same Q as thread. I can post full stats if needed but I thought 130 was CAP. I am by no means a tamer. The pet was 68% calculated by cah untrained.

Last edited:

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
post stats someone may give you an offer. Yes 130 is cap and rare but it could kick it up to a 3 slot pet, need to see all.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
I can get better pics i was lazy and use stratics on my phone usually. LeT me know if need more info

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Resists, STR, and HP's are just mediocre. That's why it's only a 68% rated one. 130 Wrestling is rare for sure. But it's not really anything more than an ordinary one as far as what it will train up to be.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
@Keith of Sonoma what your saying is i might at well train any triton get same build and i can just do same with this one? i have over 8 or so but i thinks this highest one i ever had... didnt know 68% was common place for others think my next highest ever was maybe 56 or 57... granted i know nothing about taming and just ruin pets so forgive me but i will do it! haha

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Keith of Sonoma what your saying is i might at well train any triton get same build and i can just do same with this one? i have over 8 or so but i thinks this highest one i ever had... didnt know 68% was common place for others think my next highest ever was maybe 56 or 57... granted i know nothing about taming and just ruin pets so forgive me but i will do it! haha
It will be OK. It's just not one I personally would bother to use scrolls on. I would look for one with 127+ wrestling, STR over 220, HP's over 685, and higher overall resist. Those are the 3 things that "cost" the most training points to raise. Leaving less points to use elsewhere.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
What are the Resisting spells
The DEX is low +190 is preferred
Energy 85 is the bottom 90 is great, IMHO this is ok, other resists can be raised 80/80/??/??/85
HP and STR are both in the middle but can be raised at a cost.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
I prefer a 127+ wrest 170+ resist and 190+ dex with as much HP/STR/phy and fire resist as high as possible, cold and poison are your choice.
@Pawain

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Don't call Pawain! he so tired of my taming questions I was saving that card for when I actually trained to annoy...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't call Pawain! he so tired of my taming questions I was saving that card for when I actually trained to annoy...
Very nice pet!

Phones r not good for this. I agree.

Put the stats in the calculator.
Calculate
Go to planner

Save Planner

You get a link

1647643842776.png

Highlight and copy that link.

Anyone can build it from that.

If you leave off the over 100 skills the Triton is 31.63%
But that Wrestling makes it jump higher.

It urns out to be short on resists to make it get 10 Stam Regen.

But you can make this, FWW/.Chiv.

Or you can use 100 or 115 scrolls in some spots just not the Magics.

Or you can make a Beefy AI/Chiv

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I prefer a 127+ wrest 170+ resist and 190+ dex with as much HP/STR/phy and fire resist as high as possible, cold and poison are your choice.
@Pawain
Wrestling over 126.
Resists is a bonus. But Chiv removes curses and poison faster than the lower resist timer on high resist.

If the Strength is over 200 you can make a Triton with an active and passive magic.

Any Triton can make AI/Chiv.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Ty @Pawain sry to bother ya so soon I was going try to figure some stuff out myself before hitting ya up with questions but this is nice start tyvm

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Posters should follow those steps and others can build the pet like they would do it.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
I will have to think bout i want and i will hit up to see if ya think it's good idea. DAMN TC isn't helping me neither

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haha is that why you fww/chiv instead of ai chiv? Or was ai just assumed? @Pawain ?
Yes because it can get it. It works great in the Dynamic spawns. Its nice to be able to add 700 points of one ability when you can do it.

When you use FWW pet in a crowd, you have to call the pet away and send it in again to make it use FWW more.
Once it is surrounded for a few seconds, it seems to forget it has FWW.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
Ty @Pawain Good info as usual! how long until events so i can badger you? I got nothing else to do and my nomination in unleashed never goes well so not like I have to go post there...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Something is supposed to begin next week, so get that thing ready!

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
i remember ***** myself doing things at wrong times and badgered you for a week.... anything to take note of?

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
and that planner is one i made dont know if ya looked thats why i asked if ya thought i maybe did something wrong...

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
i see you took it mainly out of stam i like your version better. Okay i will leave you alone for awhile i promise maybe.... hope i dont use points wrongly like last time uggg and yea FU TC again

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Game players like to max everything. 110s and 115s work in those places.

But keep the HP above 75% and Stamina will not drop much while it is fighting.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
DEX is capped at 190 no matter what it says so it makes them one of the fastest pets for fighting just like DEX makes you faster.
Does your pets' run speed really make that much difference in pvm though? And what do you mean dex makes you faster? You still run the same speed regardless of your dex.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Does your pets' run speed really make that much difference in pvm though? And what do you mean dex makes you faster? You still run the same speed regardless of your dex.
He thinks it effects attack speed

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
He thinks it effects attack speed
Ahh sorry I misunderstood. I've had a a bit of wine this evening and it's late :)

@HRH Liz, Dex doesn't affect attack speed for pets or players. It only affects a pets run speed which is capped at 190. The problem is the higher it is over 150 the more you end up having to gimp str or int on your pet.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Someone is building one right now on LS that has 130 Wrestling.

They went AI/Chiv.

1647723217443.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can see the pet move faster with higher Dex.

But, I find that when you are running in a clear area the pet will rubberband to you no matter what their dex is.

Players want max values is probably the best answer. Put less Intel on to compensate.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
So all you "PET GENIOUSES" out there then why is it recommended to take Dex to 150 for pets if it does nothing and why is it that every fighter wants max DEX and STAM in their builds if DEX does ****.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it's rather simple: dex = movement speed, stamina = swing speed
The increased movement speed is nice but it will only be a factor when you do a lot of running around

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So all you "PET GENIOUSES" out there then why is it recommended to take Dex to 150 for pets if it does nothing and why is it that every fighter wants max DEX and STAM in their builds if DEX does ****.
Below 150 is noticeable. A Dragon Wolf can't get 150. They walk slow.

Above 150 is fine and all the pets that I can think of that go above 150 are not mounts.

mihali

Sage
This^^.
Also as the experts said, with very high Dex over 190, you begin to be allowed for Int of less than 370, that is agreed upon as optimal for some xtra mana regen.
But there may be other things to dex that are unknown, as the actual formulas are not posted or exposed by the devs.
The very high Dex Triton may not be too bad for PvP maybe? Not sure. Imagine running away from something that has no slayer has detect hidden if you have skilled it, poison and crit hits and dismounts you and runs at 210 Dex, and has wrestle of 127, heals itself and hits like it does. Not sure. I suspect that any talk on pvp is like opening a can of worms, lots of debate, and can potentially lead to nerfs to pet, so with a little word of caution. But there are templates that run on riding speed and can use tritons.
A little like a Bane Dragon but on steroids, no slayer, and lightning speed for movement, and lots of points to specialize.
Would be interesting to see one of these with magery mastery, and see how it jumps on a pirate ship, clears the crew in short time also.
Too much Dex is not too good otherwise.
But for Tritons, you get what you get for Dex, and they almost always make good pets regardless, even if you are not Garg, and on foot.

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
@Pawain any ideas why the CAH and TC training would be different here, where i chose to change my mana but leave some skill points until i decide later? i was thinking of leaving it open for 60pts incase someone wanted to ever full 120it or i may keep and be happy with it and dump the rest to mana. Was curious if you know why i might be having this difference or any other concerns about build. Thanks
TritonMana_TCvsCAH.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pawain any ideas why the CAH and TC training would be different here, where i chose to change my mana but leave some skill points until i decide later? i was thinking of leaving it open for 60pts incase someone wanted to ever full 120it or i may keep and be happy with it and dump the rest to mana. Was curious if you know why i might be having this difference or any other concerns about build. Thanks
View attachment 129195
I started with the original pet and you should have 70 points left.

Are you sure you did not put a different scroll on? Would have to show the Lore pages that show the things you changed for me to verify.

At this point you can put 120s on later.

The build is great!