• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1 v 1 with BC

F

Floyd the Barber

well if i have cure pots----no point right? lol i hardly ever see you though, must play at different times.

How dare you accuse me of using DP!!!! :)

(I rarely play late at night assuming that's when you probably play.)

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh please. This thread is about 1 v 1's with BC or BC's pathetic version of of 1 v 1 defined in this pic by a BC

I dont post even 2 out of 10 kill shots. In fact I dont even take many of them because they are of me an Kahl working together against multiple BC, hardly a fair fight for BC.

Last night we destroyed BC and BCF over and over again but those were not 1 v 1 so neither Kahl or I have bothered with pictures.
That is actually a picture about 3 minutes after u died to me in a 1v1 outside of depise. You can clearly see me saying 1v1 to you as you ressed inside your house. Your death robe is still visible on the floor of the house parlty covered by your backpack. The events were clearly as I described and that is the aftermath when we were laughing at your horrible mage skills in vent. The rest of the BC had finished despise and were coming out to taunt you after you were destroyed.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is actually a picture about 3 minutes after u died to me in a 1v1 outside of depise. You can clearly see me saying 1v1 to you as you ressed inside your house. Your death robe is still visible on the floor of the house parlty covered by your backpack. The events were clearly as I described and that is the aftermath when we were laughing at your horrible mage skills in vent. The rest of the BC had finished despise and were coming out to taunt you after you were destroyed.

Moron..that's my deathrobe from when Sedric and his hak crew killed me.

M

Malador

i think the main reason is, why does one feel the need to prove they killed people. i can see if you said something, got called out on it, and had to present a sn to prove it. But randomly posting screens of killing people "1v1" is pointless. i know i don't do everything 1v1, i never claimed i did, but if i see u by yourself i dont see the need to call for help. im not sure if its confidence, or if id be too plain embarrassed if i got smoked 1v1 by malador to call for help.
I dont randomly post screen shots of 1 v 1 kills. Start over and read the thread. Bodi had the adacity/stupidity to claim that I could not kill ANY BC 1v1. Proving him wrong requires posting some pics. It also requires getting some BC alone. I have been doing both.

M

Malador

Your right I can clearly see you saying 1 v 1 while standing with the crowd that just chased me out of despise. Interesting delusion.

S

Still Frame

I dont randomly post screen shots of 1 v 1 kills. Start over and read the thread. Bodi had the adacity/stupidity to claim that I could not kill ANY BC 1v1. Proving him wrong requires posting some pics. It also requires getting some BC alone. I have been doing both.
It's hilarious how bodi never posts here but obsessed over the boards. Maybe it because hes just another nobody. BC cadet # who gives a rats ass

M

MadFarlinTDR

Wait I did not see any players that are even any good at all in those shots how can you call it 1 v 1 when it takes any 4 of the bunch as a group to = 1 good player :p , Ohhh yeah and Red Stone lmfao guy is still a tool i see.

M

Malador

I was heading in fire and some random meat shield was heading in in front of me. I instantly flagged on him but he fled into despise so I turned back to go to the fire entrance to wait for more and in comes bodi. He attacks me immeadiately and I respond. we go round and round for about 2 minutes then in pile the whole crew. One of them dismounts me so I instantly flee outside to remount. I figure it is pointless to continue cause they will be blocking or waiting for the chance to flame strike me when I am low so I leave

So much for bodi being able to kill any of my char easily. So much for not being afraid to fight me 1 v 1.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont see the problem with the 1-1. Your in a guardzone fighting Bodi. Unless you flagged to the rest of those watching its a 1-1, but i heard you recalled out so that means you didnt flag. I really wish bodi would let me post his pics here but there his and its his choice. The ones on our boards show a completely different story. Instead of one pic theres like 6 of him chasing you.

Why dont you go into detail about mine and your 1-1 last night in despise? My smith puts up a better fight then you did. Let me guess though your archer isnt geared to take out archers just mages? I mean you did a good job at running. Just didnt work out for you in the end. Next time call in kahlan to disarm me so u can live longer.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont see the problem with the 1-1. Your in a guardzone fighting Bodi. Unless you flagged to the rest of those watching its a 1-1, but i heard you recalled out so that means you didnt flag. I really wish bodi would let me post his pics here but there his and its his choice. The ones on our boards show a completely different story. Instead of one pic theres like 6 of him chasing you.

Why dont you go into detail about mine and your 1-1 last night in despise? My smith puts up a better fight then you did. Let me guess though your archer isnt geared to take out archers just mages? I mean you did a good job at running. Just didnt work out for you in the end. Next time call in kahlan to disarm me so u can live longer.
Actually Garrett, the few times we've 1v1'd ever since you beat me a couple times outside of XV I'd say I had the upper hand. Though our 1v1's never last long because we always have outside interference. I have to admit it is fun disarming you...oh...and killing your bird which you hate so much. Malador was in vent when people would kill your bird. That's some good stuff.

M

Malador

you are an idiot dude, first off, this sn is after we all saw you while fighting uod in fire, bodi was chasing you for 5 minutes 1v1, then we switched targets. Secondly, i chased you around the dungeons and around destard last night for 5 minutes, i couldnt keep up with u let alone kill you cause of lag, so i told you to get on ur mage so u can stop running, and u recalled. you are trash dude, you alter the truth in so many ways its ********. What is better is, bodi has you 1v1 right here, we cant attack you cause u ran to guards! haha
I hope that makes you feel like a man, you have little else to depend on.

I am sure that is the story you all will tell but in fact I got dismounted and fs by two people and someone pain spiked me. I made it out red lined ran up the hill and remounted.

I am sure everyone who is NOT BC knows what BC does in a 1 v 1 in guard zone, hell I did it when I was bc i.e. get up a fs and wait for the kill shot.

As far as you not being able to kill me, lag is always a likely excuse but the truth is your simply not good enough. When you come to accept that you will stop having anger issues

M

Malador

Did he also post those of me red lining him three times. I suspect not.

Sure I will go into detail. You attacked me. I simply ignored you and kept working the spawn cause your not that hard to ignore. I only needed one candle to get to second level. About that time you got me cornered and dropped me but I had gotten that last candle and when BC finished the spawn for me I got a 120 med a 110 tactics and a replica.

Thanks BC. I will work some more spawns up for you to finish for me.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love this do u actually believe the **** u say? I attacked u, u did nothing but run u did not work spawn. I destroyed you when u got caught on the so called spawn u were working and couldnt run anymore.

Also unless BC finished that spawn about a hour or so later it wasnt BC. I was on for about a hour more and none of BC went to finish the spawn. Some TDR were there after i killed you but dunno. I logged so maybe they did.

As for kahlan we have foughten once 1-1 since u redid your suit. Your first move was disarm. Neither died both were low. Then u ran off to help malador who was being killed by some other BC. So not sure what u mean by upper hand...

As for my bird go ahead and keep killing it doesnt bother me. Ill trade my birds death for yours anyday. Which is what happened at destard. You and malador died. Was a gank both ways. I got there and you two were ganking a BCF. Then i got there and 2 other BC and we killed you and malador. Not sure if u ended up killing the archer dont think so but you both died and my pet died.

So if u want to trade your death for my birds thats fine i have ethies and your pots.

M

Malador

I love this do u actually believe the **** u say? I attacked u, u did nothing but run u did not work spawn. I destroyed you when u got caught on the so called spawn u were working and couldnt run anymore.

Also unless BC finished that spawn about a hour or so later it wasnt BC. I was on for about a hour more and none of BC went to finish the spawn. Some TDR were there after i killed you but dunno. I logged so maybe they did.

As for kahlan we have foughten once 1-1 since u redid your suit. Your first move was disarm. Neither died both were low. Then u ran off to help malador who was being killed by some other BC. So not sure what u mean by upper hand...

As for my bird go ahead and keep killing it doesnt bother me. Ill trade my birds death for yours anyday. Which is what happened at destard. You and malador died. Was a gank both ways. I got there and you two were ganking a BCF. Then i got there and 2 other BC and we killed you and malador. Not sure if u ended up killing the archer dont think so but you both died and my pet died.

So if u want to trade your death for my birds thats fine i have ethies and your pots.
I did continue to work the spawn. It took you 3 minutes chasing me around to kill me all the while I was holy lighting spawn until I got trapped and died. Had I not gotten trapped I would have then turned on you and who knows what might have happened.

In any case BC did do the spawn I watched them. I got scrolls and a replica.

Your hilarious when your pet dies. You start screaming at everyone and anyone to save your pet. Then you pick some unfortunate to blame for not healing your pet. Much like you do when you die to people who are simply better pvpers than you are and you expect someone to heal you.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever u have to tell urself champ. I honored myself and killed you before my honor went out. And im barely onto the 2nd lvl. I was talking with bodi and rob in vent about killing you. There was no 3 minute chase fest rofl.

As for turning on me please. You chose to as you say pvm instead of PVP. As for my pet keep killing it and claiming a victory while i loot u then go res my pet.

M

Malador

like i said, ur full of **** and do nothing but run even in a 1v1 situation
Like anyone in BC would know any thing about a 1 v 1. Redstone is the only guy in your guild that does not call in a gank. Even he uses lame tactics but at least he does it himself. Even the mighty BODI who thinks he is such a bad ass called in the gank squad. You can all say what you like but had me meant to fight me 1 v 1 he would have told you to leave me alone. I got fs twice dismounted and pain spiked. Clearly a 1 v 1.

M

Malador

Here is the mighty Bodi beating me in a fair fight. Before you ask or wonder he had nothing to do with my origional death.

M

Malador

2v2, how bout those apples!

I dont see a money shot, as a matter of fact I am pretty sure garret killed me and where is nine mile, didnt he want to be in the pic I mean since he was present when it happened?

You really should get your stories straight if your going to fake pics.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont see a money shot, as a matter of fact I am pretty sure garret killed me and where is nine mile, didnt he want to be in the pic I mean since he was present when it happened?

You really should get your stories straight if your going to fake pics.
fake pics? hahaha no kill shot because i dont have a sn program, i hit f lock, then print screen after someone said, GET A SCREENSHOT! also, you can clearly see in my map that it is just me and stone. don't deny it, you know what happened, stone got a wall up so you guys couldnt run back into your house so you sat on the porch and got lit up, face the facts, ur trash. ps...least i can post with a toolbar.... if you can live with urself being such a bold faced liar..so be it, im happy you feel better about yourself.

M

Malador

fake pics? hahaha no kill shot because i dont have a sn program, i hit f lock, then print screen after someone said, GET A SCREENSHOT! also, you can clearly see in my map that it is just me and stone. don't deny it, you know what happened, stone got a wall up so you guys couldnt run back into your house so you sat on the porch and got lit up, face the facts, ur trash. ps...least i can post with a toolbar.... if you can live with urself being such a bold faced liar..so be it, im happy you feel better about yourself.
It is a pointless discussion without a kill shot.

Oh and I feel great thanks.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also, you can clearly see in my map that it is just me and stone.
OR, they were just standing inside despise so that they dont appear close on your automap server. Which I know they were doing. So nice try.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy crap i love this. I was not there. Neither was bodi. I left because it was boring i went to check despise and ran out destard. Killed some blue W-R taz or something like that.

Cetric was laughing because he said him and stone just killed you. The only time you two died when i was there was when you gave my red archer counts(thx i guess 890 till im blue) and when they trapped malador in the back with efields.

So it was a legit 2-2. Also quick question for you. It was me and cetric outside and you and kahl were inside. I got low moved away from house malador left his house thinking he could kill shot me. He didnt and he promptly ran off and hid till he was unflagged. Kahl stayed in house. I found it hilarious 2-2 you wont fight.

Also if just me bodi stone and cetric were there you guys should have easily taken all of us out. As all your posts claim ya we each kill 3-4 before we die.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy crap i love this. I was not there. Neither was bodi. I left because it was boring i went to check despise and ran out destard. Killed some blue W-R taz or something like that.

Cetric was laughing because he said him and stone just killed you. The only time you two died when i was there was when you gave my red archer counts(thx i guess 890 till im blue) and when they trapped malador in the back with efields.

So it was a legit 2-2. Also quick question for you. It was me and cetric outside and you and kahl were inside. I got low moved away from house malador left his house thinking he could kill shot me. He didnt and he promptly ran off and hid till he was unflagged. Kahl stayed in house. I found it hilarious 2-2 you wont fight.

Also if just me bodi stone and cetric were there you guys should have easily taken all of us out. As all your posts claim ya we each kill 3-4 before we die.
Sorry, I never claimed that while playing my crap archer. Anyone who dies or even gets close to dying from him should change their template. My bows and suit are horrid on him. Is funny though because he has killed many BC, rofl.

M

Malador

Sorry, I never claimed that while playing my crap archer. Anyone who dies or even gets close to dying from him should change their template. My bows and suit are horrid on him. Is funny though because he has killed many BC, rofl.

It does not matter Kahl, you and I and BC knows it is never a 2 v 2 or a 1 v 1. Look at bodi who claimed I could not 1 v 1 anyone in BC. The moment he gets to prove his case he calls in help. Whenever you get one of them alone or think you have one alone, every BC in vent is unflagging to come help them. Thier idea of a fair 1 v 1 traping you in a dungeon and running you down with every member they have available.

The sad thing is it takes that many

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BC doesnt know what a 1-1 is? Would a 1-1 be like cpl nights ago when i killed you in despise? Or was that not a 1-1 because you got trapped by some spawn and couldnt run away? Please do enlighten me as to a 1-1.

Or was it when u and kahl were in despise killed a BC i attacked you and you ran from me while kahl was attacking me on his archer? It ended as a gank because you ran from me into BC.

As for kahl I'm sorry but archers are overpowered i play one and i know it. Doesnt take much for archers to get kills. Mace and shield as you have and a xbow with 35-40 ssi with di will get you kills. Especially against mages.

M

Malador

BC doesnt know what a 1-1 is? Would a 1-1 be like cpl nights ago when i killed you in despise? Or was that not a 1-1 because you got trapped by some spawn and couldnt run away? Please do enlighten me as to a 1-1.

Or was it when u and kahl were in despise killed a BC i attacked you and you ran from me while kahl was attacking me on his archer? It ended as a gank because you ran from me into BC.

As for kahl I'm sorry but archers are overpowered i play one and i know it. Doesnt take much for archers to get kills. Mace and shield as you have and a xbow with 35-40 ssi with di will get you kills. Especially against mages.
No one in bc knows what a 1 v 1 is. Let me rephrase that no one in bc respects a 1 v 1

Hell it is a commonly know fact that for a bc member to even get a duel he has to hide the fact that he is dueling from his guild mates or they will come gank his opponent.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I dont have mace and shield :( Maybe I need more dex so I can shoot faster or something.

M

Malador

Lets review the pics thus far.

1. That is bodi running from me for the BC guild house. I am sure he hoped someone would be there to help him. it was empty so he hid inside.
2. The next pic is me chasing bodi into the yew house. He did not come back out of that one either.
3. Then there are several of redstone. I was not running from him.
4. Demonic was running for the outside so he could recall away.
5. Connan fought me square in a 1 v 1. No running on either side. much more recently all conan did was run from me. Run over here and invis. run over there and invis.
6. Fusion was following me but I was simply getting far enough from the gate hoping no one would be able to get to him before I killed him.
7. I did not run from Aviendha and buddy holly and that fight lasted 10 minutes before they called in a third cause they could not handle me. That is a 2 v 1 that turned into a 3 v 1

Note there are pretty conclusive pictures of every one of these fights. BC's arguments are usually not backed up at all or are backed by pics that are questionable.

I would say I pretty successfully 1 v 1 with BC.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure I understand you say BC doesnt 1-1 then you post about 1-1's you have had with BC?

Also i didnt ask you how your 1-1 went with them. I asked how they went with me.

Also itara posted quite a few 1-1 with you and him.. but those werent on your list.

As for kahl sorry thought you had mace and shield. If you dont you probably have hld on your bows. That point is mute. Archers are still overpowered and still get kills. Also if your suit sucks thats not my problem and dont bring it up as a reason your archer isnt good. Your in a guild that helps members max out there suits just ask malador...

M

Mystra

Ok so i removed a ton of posts on this and another thread. I understand most of the posts here are who killed who and how great you were at the last fight. That is what most of the threrads on GL are about, it really is a headache sometime to read it all and more of it probably should be deleted.
I am trying hard to to filter everything in light of good and friendly communication on the forums but it gets harder everyday.
Try not to walk so close to the edge you can get your point across without attacking a guild or another person directly .. I know you can
Thanks
Mystra

M

Malador

Not sure I understand you say BC doesnt 1-1 then you post about 1-1's you have had with BC?
That is the point. With the except of conan who was not in BC at that time and Redstone who will call in the gank if there are people available I have not had a 1 v 1 with anyone. Not in the last 6 months anyhow. You included. Your idea of a 1 v 1 is calling in help and hoping you kill someone first.

Also itara posted quite a few 1-1 with you and him.. but those werent on your list.
I stand corrected Itara and I have had a 1 v 1 something like 6 months ago.

Now days if I see a BC in a dungeon within moments there are 5 bc at every exit from that dungeon and another 5 chasing me around inside. The funny part is I usually still make it out and sometimes even kill one of you first.

S

Speed_Racer

No one in bc knows what a 1 v 1 is. Let me rephrase that no one in bc respects a 1 v 1

Hell it is a commonly know fact that for a bc member to even get a duel he has to hide the fact that he is dueling from his guild mates or they will come gank his opponent.
Aw come on now!! I know for a fact you and I have been 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and 2 vs 1 (not in my favor) a few times now since I started reading these post. I have made it a point not to call anyone in.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw come on now!! I know for a fact you and I have been 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and 2 vs 1 (not in my favor) a few times now since I started reading these post. I have made it a point not to call anyone in.
If this is true then we thank you! Might as well call help though if you are outnumbered :) At least enough to even the odds.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U havent had a 1v1 in 6 months? What happened cpl nights ago with me in despise? Was just me. You died. Never called in any help...Or does that not count because you as you say killed spawn instead of fighting back.

Please enlighten me it was just me who killed you thus making it a 1-1. No other BC came.

M

Malador

U havent had a 1v1 in 6 months? What happened cpl nights ago with me in despise? Was just me. You died. Never called in any help...Or does that not count because you as you say killed spawn instead of fighting back.

Please enlighten me it was just me who killed you thus making it a 1-1. No other BC came.
I dont recall. Can you refresh my memory with a pic?

M

Malador

Mystra my friend, please lock this one. I have created a new thread to speed load time.

Thanks