• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

1 v 1 with BC

M

Malador

Apparently Bodi thinks I cannot 1 v 1 anyone in BC. He was too much of a coward to repeat it so I could capture it in a screen shot but here it is "You can't 1 v 1 anyone in BC" said Bodi. Perhaps he is correct in the sense that very few BC will fight me alone. Every time I run into one of them in the field they usually call in help or they simply flee. Here is one example. This Chase occurs right after I drop an afk Redstone and Bodi calls me by a derogetory term. The chase is from this house all the way to the BC guild house where bodi ran right inside and would not come back out.

Here is another example of Bodi avoiding that 1 v 1.

The truth is bodi is fully capable of going 1 v 1 with me but he is afraid that if I win I will post a picture of it. he is probably correct both that I might win and that I would post the pic.

This is not intended to say that no BC will 1 v 1 me. Some will. Redstone for instance will 1 v 1 but only if he has no help to call in.

THat is all the photos I can find of redstone although I know we have 1 v 1 many times. Kills are about even.

Here are some random others

THis is what I normally get when I try to 1 v 1 a BC

or

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
despice seems to ring a bell, last night, while on xavier....

M

Malador

despice seems to ring a bell, last night, while on xavier....
Yup you beat me in despise last night so add your name to the list. Good fight by the way. I would have put your name on the list already but the only pics I have are when I killed cetric 1 v 1 at serps. THey are inconclusive since tons of people are standing around. They were all bc but you cannot tell in the pic.

And I would like to also point out that over the last few nights Kahl, Ron and I but mostly kahl and I have raided BC numerous times. Each trip we killed several BC before you brought your 6 to 1 odds to bear. Tonight i single handedly killed one of your blues in the midst of your gank. Unfortunetly it took a few moments too long. I got dismounted and it took five of you chasing me all the way to the ettin room from the ramp to kill me. I would have escaped only to come back and do it again had you not got me dismounted.

S

Still Frame

Not trying to discredit you mal, but how come the shots with bodi are so old and this thread was just started? Was it something last night? Just wondering, i honestly believe u could kill bodi on both aldo or malador. No respect for that man, once he joined bc he let go of any skill he once had. Atleast in FnX he was for the most part an honorable mage and a good guy, now hes just a meatshield and a tool.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup you beat me in despise last night so add your name to the list. Good fight by the way. I would have put your name on the list already but the only pics I have are when I killed cetric 1 v 1 at serps. THey are inconclusive since tons of people are standing around. They were all bc but you cannot tell in the pic.

And I would like to also point out that over the last few nights Kahl, Ron and I but mostly kahl and I have raided BC numerous times. Each trip we killed several BC before you brought your 6 to 1 odds to bear. Tonight i single handedly killed one of your blues in the midst of your gank. Unfortunetly it took a few moments too long. I got dismounted and it took five of you chasing me all the way to the ettin room from the ramp to kill me. I would have escaped only to come back and do it again had you not got me dismounted.
oh, you mean those couple nights where we had nice fights with tdr, and you came and babysitted the coon?

M

Malador

Not trying to discredit you mal, but how come the shots with bodi are so old and this thread was just started? Was it something last night? Just wondering, i honestly believe u could kill bodi on both aldo or malador. No respect for that man, once he joined bc he let go of any skill he once had. Atleast in FnX he was for the most part an honorable mage and a good guy, now hes just a meatshield and a tool.
That is kinda the point Sieg. It is rather hard to get a 1 v 1 with most people in that guild in the field and even if I did duel I would not get a fair fight from BC. I would be ganked. I had to go that far back to show one with bodi. Even Redstone has taken to calling in stealth archers instead of fighting me alone. I am not riduculing the ones that have fought me 1 v 1. I have respect for them. They have the guts to risk loosing to "The Cheater".

Yea I agree on bodi. I used to like him. Even after I got booted I had no special angst for him. Until he started acting holier than thou calling me a cheater. He is one that does not have the right to be a hypocrit. He even called me a cheater last night. I who post pics to prove I am not cheating and have been posting pics for over a year pretty regularly.

To those BC that have fought me 1 v 1, thanks.

To bodi you should think about what you say before saying it in my presence.

M

Malador

oh, you mean those couple nights where we had nice fights with tdr, and you came and babysitted the coon?
In regards to damwin I mean when you and tdr were so busy fighting each other you did not notice me and kahl dropping both your members right and left. In fact in that fight TDR drove BC out of T2A long before they drove FHP out and they had to drop what they were doing and devote everyone to making us leave.

In regards to despise I mean the nights when we killed 3-4 every time we went in. We usually only lost one before we fled to regroup. Last night was not so productive because you all dropped everything you were doing as soon as we came in the dungeon. Even kahl and I cannot talk on 6 to 1 odds. Even so I killed one of your blubies with your whole guild on me. Ever heard of cross heals.

S

Speed_Racer

In regards to damwin I mean when you and tdr were so busy fighting each other you did not notice me and kahl dropping both your members right and left. In fact in that fight TDR drove BC out of T2A long before they drove FHP out and they had to drop what they were doing and devote everyone to making us leave.

In regards to despise I mean the nights when we killed 3-4 every time we went in. We usually only lost one before we fled to regroup. Last night was not so productive because you all dropped everything you were doing as soon as we came in the dungeon. Even kahl and I cannot talk on 6 to 1 odds. Even so I killed one of your blubies with your whole guild on me. Ever heard of cross heals.
You need to learn to count. The guy that you all killed(despise) was up there with you all by himself. You 2 died to a 3 vs 2. I dont know about "killed 3-4 every time" but I hear them say Mal is coming in. 4 or 5 seconds later they say your dead. Now how you can kill 3 or 4 people in that length of time because the only bodies that hit the ground was yalls and the one BCF trammie? To be technical it was a 4 vs 2 even tho the trammie died as we showed up.

S

Still Frame

That's bodis idea of fighting...typical bc. I'm not a fan of this next one but hydro gets more respect. Bodi knows nothing anymore except how to spam wither and painspike. Never get a 1v1 with bodi again as long as bc exists. He's barely even on my screen and claiming ownage and calling me a cheater.

Atleast he stayed and fought with me. We went back and forth a lot, eventually my dci caught up and he needed to stop for mana or something. Which gave me time to summon =) he tried to dismount and luckily for me, both of my earthys hit him along with my spells

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to learn to count. The guy that you all killed(despise) was up there with you all by himself. You 2 died to a 3 vs 2. I dont know about "killed 3-4 every time" but I hear them say Mal is coming in. 4 or 5 seconds later they say your dead. Now how you can kill 3 or 4 people in that length of time because the only bodies that hit the ground was yalls and the one BCF trammie? To be technical it was a 4 vs 2 even tho the trammie died as we showed up.

*speaks slowly so you can understand*
Take off the rose colored glasses. Put down your culligan water tank of kool-aid, and admit the truth. Kahlan, the dexxer who can not play a mage, was destroying people left and right the other night while he was on a...*gasp* mage! The most boring template in UO. Aside from a herder but even then I think I can find more excitement then hitting some macros and being able to damage my target without actually having to engage them.
What was really funny about the other night was that it took more people to kill my mage then it does my dexxer and supposedly I cant play a mage.
FHP was owning. If it was even numbers BC would have been embarassed.

M

Malador

I can count fine, You need to learn to read. I said "Last night was not so productive because you all dropped everything you were doing as soon as we came in the dungeon. Even kahl and I cannot talk on 6 to 1 odds. Even so I killed one of your blubies with your whole guild on me. Ever heard of cross heals.". You also need some memory practice. We ran in only to run smack into the whole crowd. We turned and ran back. As we came up the ramp you were coming down. I yelled out your name as a target but I dont think kahl ever got to hit you cause you went down to an exp fs. While I was frozen casting all of BC including the dismounters showed up. Before I could run away I got dimounted. Kahl had his own problems at this point too considering there were 4-6 on each of us. So I ran toward the ettin room. I got all the way up stairs and got trapped trying to get past the ettins. even so the ettin room part lasted 5-10 seconds with several people dumping on me.

The previous night we never killed less that 3 before being forced to flee or dying.

S

Speed_Racer

I can count fine, You need to learn to read. I said "Last night was not so productive because you all dropped everything you were doing as soon as we came in the dungeon. Even kahl and I cannot talk on 6 to 1 odds. Even so I killed one of your blubies with your whole guild on me. Ever heard of cross heals.". You also need some memory practice. We ran in only to run smack into the whole crowd. We turned and ran back. As we came up the ramp you were coming down. I yelled out your name as a target but I dont think kahl ever got to hit you cause you went down to an exp fs. While I was frozen casting all of BC including the dismounters showed up. Before I could run away I got dimounted. Kahl had his own problems at this point too considering there were 4-6 on each of us. So I ran toward the ettin room. I got all the way up stairs and got trapped trying to get past the ettins. even so the ettin room part lasted 5-10 seconds with several people dumping on me.

The previous night we never killed less that 3 before being forced to flee or dying.
This is the real break down. You got dismounted I went on you. You died. Dismounter and mage went on kahl. He went on foot. I caught up. Kahl died.
Kahl caught me lvl in dungeon today. Kahl died. I like it when you all play mages because you are less likely to run and claim its how the template is set up.

It doesnt take a genious to pick off the chicks and trammies of a guild before the real PK's roll over you, then claim victory. I have about heard enough of your smack talk and 3 month to 3 year old pictures. Your guild acts like it does something going 2 vs 12,000. You pick the numbers by trying to running a small leet crew, so dont act like you are doing something that no one else is doing. I do it every morning or everytime there is no BC on yet I dont need to post pictures or smack talk.

Bottom line you talk too much!! I understand people provoke you but dang a good pvper lets it roll off thier back. I am saying a prayer to the uo gods that your picture program gets stuck, takes a jillion pictures, and your EMachine blows up!!

S

Still Frame

p.s. Speed Racer, thanks for offering to rez me on the docks =) but i had already used my help stuck

M

Malador

This is the real break down. You got dismounted I went on you. You died. Dismounter and mage went on kahl. He went on foot. I caught up. Kahl died.
Kahl caught me lvl in dungeon today. Kahl died. I like it when you all play mages because you are less likely to run and claim its how the template is set up.
Sorry son but that simply aint the way it happened but since your ego is important to you if you like you can remember it which ever way makes you feel good.

It doesnt take a genious to pick off the chicks and trammies of a guild before the real PK's roll over you, then claim victory. I have about heard enough of your smack talk and 3 month to 3 year old pictures. Your guild acts like it does something going 2 vs 12,000. You pick the numbers by trying to running a small leet crew, so dont act like you are doing something that no one else is doing. I do it every morning or everytime there is no BC on yet I dont need to post pictures or smack talk.
I cannot belive you just said that.

In any case I picked the blue cause I thought that even with the hugh but sorry ass crowd that was chasing me I could drop him as I passed. I did drop him I just did not get out of dismount range quick enough.

Bottom line you talk too much!! I understand people provoke you but dang a good pvper lets it roll off thier back. I am saying a prayer to the uo gods that your picture program gets stuck, takes a jillion pictures, and your EMachine blows up!!
Your right people do provoke me and every time a bc says somthing moronic like Bodi saying I cannot 1 v 1 any BC I shall make a point of provoking them back. Your welcome to place me on ignore.

Now I have said my piece and if your were really interested in putting this to bed you would stop replying.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually had to go back and look at your roster to see the exact name. It was floyd the barber. If that isnt you my apologies either way I would kill you just as fast as I have killed him. Seen one dexxer you have seen them all. Easy money!!

Ill duel you on my dexxer. You are easy money.

S

Still Frame

Bodi can i ask why you care so much what mal or i post on the boards since you never post yourself? But yet you have a registered name and log on to check?

Oh well, some more pics of bodi when there's a fair fight. Excuse these as they are a little dated, mostly because everyone knows how bodi plans and its hard to ever find him without 2-3 others

This last one is actually me and malador from a while back

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is one of your chars Floyd the barber??

If so then you have just discredited yourself on every claim you have just made by this statement.

I was on my thief (uk time)sunday night in despise and you definatly were on!!and from what i saw apart from a single kill shot on one uod blue who was redlined basically from spawn, you jus ran in and ran of!!

you did kill my necro pretty quickly, altho i was surprised how long it took.

So back on point if you are Floyd then you are now in my eyes discredited and i cannot believe a single post or pic!
The only reason Floyd wouldnt have dropped your necro in <1 second is due to spawn.

R

RichDC

The only reason Floyd wouldnt have dropped your necro in <1 second is due to spawn.
On first level rat???

Then he is truly shocking!

and the truth was i was running away on foot (wraith form) he was mounted i thought of leaving so began to head to the sparkle and then jus ran around for a lil when i realised i wouldnt get away...took him a long time until he managed to hit his dp (i dont carry pots much probs should could have lasted alot longer)

My point was however that i was just amazed i survived as long as i did...i dont claim to be a pvper, trammy who plays in fel pure and simple.

F

Floyd the Barber

On first level rat???

Then he is truly shocking!

and the truth was i was running away on foot (wraith form) he was mounted i thought of leaving so began to head to the sparkle and then jus ran around for a lil when i realised i wouldnt get away...took him a long time until he managed to hit his dp (i dont carry pots much probs should could have lasted alot longer)

My point was however that i was just amazed i survived as long as i did...i dont claim to be a pvper, trammy who plays in fel pure and simple.
Well, well, well, listen to all the noobs here....

First of all, Kahlan is not me.

Second, sorry it took me longer than usual to kill you Rich. I was getting stuck on spawn with no refresh pots so please don't flatter yourself. Talking smack when you lived a total of about 10 seconds before eating dirt, granted it should've only taken me about 3 seconds to drop you (and next time I promise that will be the case). Actually, why don't you meet me at despise (or anywhere for that matter) alone. Let's do it again with no spawn up and see what happens eh? What do you say Rich, a little 1 vs. 1?

Speedracer, What are you even talking about noob? First off you think you killed Kahlan, then you say it's me, stop smoking crack. I don't remember fighting you nor do I even know who you are. If you think you might want to put your big boy pants on too and come visit me I would be more than happy to show you that "every dexxer is the same". Bring your sh*t, AND you better pack a lunch....

Now, let's leave Floyd out of this conversation since I haven't been in it from the start. I like to handle my business in the field. Talk is cheap....

Oh and btw, Rich (and Speedracer), I'll be looking for you two. What other chars do you two play so I know who else to kill? Please don't list all of your trammy chars, just your 1 or 2 you actually bring to fel.

Best Regards & see you on the field,

~Floyd

S

Speed_Racer

Well, well, well, listen to all the noobs here....

First of all, Kahlan is not me.

Speedracer, What are you even talking about noob? First off you think you killed Kahlan, then you say it's me, stop smoking crack. I don't remember fighting you nor do I even know who you are. If you think you might want to put your big boy pants on too and come visit me I would be more than happy to show you that "every dexxer is the same". Bring your sh*t, AND you better pack a lunch....

Now, let's leave Floyd out of this conversation since I haven't been in it from the start. I like to handle my business in the field. Talk is cheap....

~Floyd
You dont remember running out of despise looking for a rezz hmm Well now I understand why you guys take pics.
XV player base = all ages, BC player base = 18 and older,FHP player base = 80 and older with alzheimers.
Tell ya what old man. Next time before I kill any of you I will talk to you first and let you know it is your time to die. Just so you know it isnt luck. No rush job!!
;)

M

Malador

You dont remember running out of despise looking for a rezz hmm Well now I understand why you guys take pics.
XV player base = all ages, BC player base = 18 and older,FHP player base = 80 and older with alzheimers.
Tell ya what old man. Next time before I kill any of you I will talk to you first and let you know it is your time to die. Just so you know it isnt luck. No rush job!!
;)
What an ego for an unknown? who are you? people change names to often.

S

Still Frame

What an ego for an unknown? who are you? people change names to often.
He would be velvet delight, carrys a mage wep leafblade, no shield. I believe white robe? I could be a little more clear but i dont typically sit there an examine paperdolls. Just saw it last night on serps docks

S

Speed_Racer

He would be velvet delight, carrys a mage wep leafblade, no shield. I believe white robe? I could be a little more clear but i dont typically sit there an examine paperdolls. Just saw it last night on serps docks
He knows who I am. He is just be facetious. He has wore my skid marks many times as I roll over him to get to the good fight.

M

Malador

He knows who I am. He is just be facetious. He has wore my skid marks many times as I roll over him to get to the good fight.

Yea prove it with some pictures speed racer. You talk the talk but I dont even remember seeing you in the field. Maybe you need to seperate from the flock if you want to be noticed.

M

Malador

Hey Mal, you talk alot of sh*t for someone who died 2 days in a 1 v 3....mind you it was 1 me and 3 FHP in Shame. I wonder how it's possible that even though you had me isolated and walled off that you died with 2 other FHP on screen. Must be cause FHP is so leet. Tell Khal to learn how to cross heal cause Floyd on a dexxer is useless for that.

Your talking nonsense. I have only been in shame once in weeks and I died to a group of BC. Here is what a 1 v 1 with you looks like in case you have forgotten.

S

Speed_Racer

Yea prove it with some pictures speed racer. You talk the talk but I dont even remember seeing you in the field. Maybe you need to seperate from the flock if you want to be noticed.
roflol I dont do pics. I can only rely on your honesty. I guess none of it ever happened...lol

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your talking nonsense. I have only been in shame once in weeks and I died to a group of BC. Here is what a 1 v 1 with you looks like in case you have forgotten.

Let me count you're inaccuracies...First I was walled off, seperated from everyone but you, khal on his mage and floyd. You died to me in a simple mage combo while your buddies ran like little girls.

Second, that is not a picture of me. That is a meatshield who lasted 1 week and was given the boot. Try again.

M

Malador

Let me count you're inaccuracies...First I was walled off, seperated from everyone but you, khal on his mage and floyd. You died to me in a simple mage combo while your buddies ran like little girls.

Second, that is not a picture of me. That is a meatshield who lasted 1 week and was given the boot. Try again.
Too bad for BC. Unlike the majority of BC he had the heart to face me 1 v 1. You should have kept him. Yet another example of BC's lack of good judgement.

M

Malador

Why are you covering your stat's? lol Chugging pots and eating petals is all your doing right? Why would it matter? I cold understand if you had a crappy suit and didnt want to show anyone, but the stats too?.....roflol Post that pic again without the stats covered!!
Because he feels like it. WHy dont you actually log in your bad ass character and get in the field sometime instead of board warrioring about things like that.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are you covering your stat's? lol Chugging pots and eating petals is all your doing right? Why would it matter? I cold understand if you had a crappy suit and didnt want to show anyone, but the stats too?.....roflol Post that pic again without the stats covered!!
i cant show u my uber 49 fire resist....

H

hydro

That's bodis idea of fighting...typical bc. I'm not a fan of this next one but hydro gets more respect. Bodi knows nothing anymore except how to spam wither and painspike. Never get a 1v1 with bodi again as long as bc exists. He's barely even on my screen and claiming ownage and calling me a cheater.

Atleast he stayed and fought with me. We went back and forth a lot, eventually my dci caught up and he needed to stop for mana or something. Which gave me time to summon =) he tried to dismount and luckily for me, both of my earthys hit him along with my spells

freedon is one of my chars. i remember that fight. it was very laggy that day. the dci was keeping you alive, i remember several time getting you relined then whiffed on the kill shot. when you came back with them eles i was lagged up. when i was albe to move i just saw the eles hitting me along with your spells, it was too late. thats how it goes sometimes, when i got into that fight i knew it was too laggy for pvp that night...

S

Still Frame

either way, it was a fun fight hydro. Showing in there that there was no cheating involved. Bush dexer vs wrestle mage with no pots =/ was very tough. You got a lot of 35 damage lightning strikes off. Was fun, thanks for a 1v1 :) very few people will ever actually honor one

M

Malador

I cannot really give Conan kudos for fighting 1 v 1 because when he realized he was not going to take out my archer easily he simply tried to hide hoping I would go away. Here he is hiding

He should have stayed hidden

M

Malador

Conan was not enough of an embarrassment, for BC tonight, hiding from me in a 1 v 1. Aviendha had to make it worse. A couple of nights ago I found solidius snake and Aviendha in despise. Aviendha dismounts me. I drop Solidius snake instantly, sorry no picture. THen I drop Aviendha.

I then go back and finish what I was doing and head out through destard. I find aviendha waiting for me at the ramp.

Tonight Aviendha and Buddy Holly tried for 10 minutes to kill me. All they did was repeatly disarm me before I could get the kill shot. I had both red lined more than once but could never finish the job THey finally gave up and went inside the dungeon hoping to trap me inside while they called in help in the form of bob dillan.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
oh wow mal you are so l337!!! i wish i could be like you. 3 kills a night is soo cool!! Don't say you had more, we know you post every kill you make. Also, can't say i blame conan for saying screw it and trying to leave, it gets rather annoying chasing someone all over the place, especially the people that see an exp cast without a fizzle, and head for the high roads, only to come back and hope for their precious conc mortal conc mortal.

M

Malador

Mal you're pathetic. I rolled you on your useless mage 3 nights ago at despise entrance alone. You did not cast 1 offensive spell just ran casting confidence heading for your house. Thankfully we were far enough inside the dungeon that I was able to kill you before you made it home.

That's twice that you've died to me and I'm not very good, so what's that say about you???

Never happened. The only time you and I have ever had a 1 v 1 was in Magincia

M

Malador

oh wow mal you are so l337!!! i wish i could be like you. 3 kills a night is soo cool!! Don't say you had more, we know you post every kill you make. Also, can't say i blame conan for saying screw it and trying to leave, it gets rather annoying chasing someone all over the place, especially the people that see an exp cast without a fizzle, and head for the high roads, only to come back and hope for their precious conc mortal conc mortal.
Oh please. This thread is about 1 v 1's with BC or BC's pathetic version of of 1 v 1 defined in this pic by a BC

I dont post even 2 out of 10 kill shots. In fact I dont even take many of them because they are of me an Kahl working together against multiple BC, hardly a fair fight for BC.

Last night we destroyed BC and BCF over and over again but those were not 1 v 1 so neither Kahl or I have bothered with pictures.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh please. This thread is about 1 v 1's with BC or BC's pathetic version of of 1 v 1 defined in this pic by a BC

I dont post even 2 out of 10 kill shots. In fact I dont even take many of them because they are of me an Kahl working together against multiple BC, hardly a fair fight for BC.

Last night we destroyed BC and BCF over and over again but those were not 1 v 1 so neither Kahl or I have bothered with pictures.
i sure would be interested to see how many times you die 1v1, or run ur ass off to a house outside a dungeon somewhere. I've only ever had the opportunity to 1v1 you one time in recent memory, we both know how that went. But even with kahl on me (as long as i have cure pots) i could drop u quick. the irritating thing is when u are on aldo, and there is a 1v1 going on, and you go suckin face with a tdr. and if somehow u find aldo by himself, hes off to the races before the cursor for exp comes up.

M

Malador

i sure would be interested to see how many times you die 1v1, or run ur ass off to a house outside a dungeon somewhere. I've only ever had the opportunity to 1v1 you one time in recent memory, we both know how that went. But even with kahl on me (as long as i have cure pots) i could drop u quick. the irritating thing is when u are on aldo, and there is a 1v1 going on, and you go suckin face with a tdr. and if somehow u find aldo by himself, hes off to the races before the cursor for exp comes up.
Then next time you see me alone instead of calling out in vent that you have found me, fight me without support. If you win you can take a pic and post it yourself.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As much as I dislike many people in BC. I do respect the fact that I can keep up with the majority of there people. I just had to say this after last night. Out of all the guilds on this shard. (that i fight often) XV and BC are the only ones I say run 90% or more legit. Argue with me all you want, I dont care. FHP is and always will be a legit guild if I have anything to do with it. May the great fights continue and the may those who are fast burn up their processors or something.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Then next time you see me alone instead of calling out in vent that you have found me, fight me without support. If you win you can take a pic and post it yourself.
i always go after u 1v1, if people show up its not because i called forem. secondly, i dont run any screen print program, therefore, hitting the F lock button, and print screen, followed by turning f lock back on just seems like a lot of work to post a pic to prove what? that i killed mal, whoopty doo...

if you would be interested in setting this up id be more then welcome.

F

Floyd the Barber

i always go after u 1v1, if people show up its not because i called forem. secondly, i dont run any screen print program, therefore, hitting the F lock button, and print screen, followed by turning f lock back on just seems like a lot of work to post a pic to prove what? that i killed mal, whoopty doo...

I'd prefer it if you still call help in vent for me please.

M

Malador

You dont always do anything 1 v 1.

The one time you did you beat me fair and square. I give you that one. You will have to prove any future wins with a screen shot of your own. Your lame reasons for not installing a screen shot program and taking a pic are just that lame.

The question I have is why so many BC are adverse to installing a screen shot progam and snapping a picture of thier uberness.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You dont always do anything 1 v 1.

The one time you did you beat me fair and square. I give you that one. You will have to prove any future wins with a screen shot of your own. Your lame reasons for not installing a screen shot program and taking a pic are just that lame.

The question I have is why so many BC are adverse to installing a screen shot progam and snapping a picture of thier uberness.
i think the main reason is, why does one feel the need to prove they killed people. i can see if you said something, got called out on it, and had to present a sn to prove it. But randomly posting screens of killing people "1v1" is pointless. i know i don't do everything 1v1, i never claimed i did, but if i see u by yourself i dont see the need to call for help. im not sure if its confidence, or if id be too plain embarrassed if i got smoked 1v1 by malador to call for help.