• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Knights of Solamnia

K^S of Catskills

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
PvM
Language
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
TimberWolf
ok...I am NOT the GM of K^S,... I am NOT an Emmy,... lol hell I am not even a War Lord...what I am is a passionate player...and I hope most see me as a good Guild member. Regardless of this...or maybe because of this I feel something needs to be said, so I am going to say it!...

I have seen a growing tendency among some members to bail out on their friends and family in their hour of need! More and more when we get raided at champs..or Harry's or even in VVV some players scatter and disappear..fleeing for the safety of tram.

Now if you are sitting in tram bank sitting...or crafting etc and the raid call comes I respect your right to stay put... if you are just not feeling upto it...or are working on a project....np I understand you not coming to fel! But if you are in fel with your brothers and sisters battling monsters and you bail on them in a raid to save your own ass because you dont want to die then I have a problem with that.

You leave no one behind,... if erin stays to loot...someone stays with her. If you have players lost, you go find them. If you have guildmates fighting off the raid...they arent doing this so you can get home safe!

You dont hang your friends out to dry unless you have a real life urgent situation that needs your immediate attention! I dont care if you suck at PVP...I dont care if they cheat...and I dont F-in care that you dont want to lose karma or insurance! You stand there and you do what you can to help! THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING MORE YOU CAN DO TO HELP YOUR GUILDMATES!

If whoever is leading decides we need to withdraw...then we withdraw together as a team... we dont scatter and say every man for themselves....that is what loser guilds like NPS does! They abandon their friends...or refuse to support them.

If I have offended anyone by saying this......tough ****! We are an advanced guild, if you want the benefits of being part of K^S then you hold up your end of the bargain!
Show full message