• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been playing some team fortress 2. just your standard objective first person shooter but its fun every now and then

C

CharunII

I've been playin' TF2 alot lately too... Just waiting on Warhammer. Merlock, you playing the open beta? What's your char's name...

C

CharunII

Show me a MMO without zoned PvP and loot from players and I'll play it... War is alright, I've played alot of classes, and I think it'll be ok. I haven't experienced end game yet so I dunno.

I think I may go back to Age of Conan if FunCom steps up their game. That game had a ton of potential!

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a serious note, any chance of clearing up all the stickies in here, its a bit of a mess!

C

CharunII

How did Rico become a Mod?! I guess in the land of the blind the ******** man is king... or something like that!!!!!111111111111 keke xd

S

ShadowJack

I think everyone shoudl lobby with us in the uhall to remove item insurance from fel. If we did it respectfully speaking our point and didn't overwhelm them by being smarter than they are (like we always were) then we might win.

I'm going to stop spamming with arugments, I'm going to wait till the thread dies and then interject to keep it at the top of the boards

but support from the thief community will be needed, I actually think this will work, since fel is sorry as hell.

I'm going to start reading threads on the thief forum and trying to help folks with real answers, and I think we should put the crate thief with us, so we can train them up.

Build this forum up and we build up the class

anyhow, I'm getting drunk, not thinking about UO will be divine.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
crazy day when you see an m next to rico's name
Hush you. Do you even play your thief anymore? I only see you use your PvP charater.

By the way, you need to friend me to your luna house. That way I can see what your guild mates are hiding in their packs when they are camping in your house...la

S

ShadowJack

lol we should attend a UO fair or whatever they are called and as we meet gms just start lifting wallets and candlesticks

have to dress in char though

actually using our profession, we could probably have a full outfit 10 minutes after being there

*puts quarters in middle of road and waits to loot*

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol we should attend a UO fair or whatever they are called and as we meet gms just start lifting wallets and candlesticks

have to dress in char though

actually using our profession, we could probably have a full outfit 10 minutes after being there

*puts quarters in middle of road and waits to loot*

There used to be a photo of someone stealing something stupid like a sausage of one ofe the b*****s!

S

ShadowJack

lol

we could take a giant foam bat and write nerf on it and start hitting people with it

S

ShadowJack

I think friending you to that vendor house should be part of the thieves code.

Or have we lost another one?

S

ShadowJack

Arkyn...you mean Glove?

I heard I looted his house out of itmes worth 400 bucks on ebay :-O

that's the rumor anyhow ^^

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 was so good. hope 5 is too.

nah, haven't lost another one but when all you fools left siege and the game i stuck around. been guilded with most of the people in with now for 5+ years and making others sad the entire time :]

J

~JimBeam~

ok you computer geeks listen up......got a question for you guys

Im getting ready to buy a new laptop. Im about 90% sure Im picking up the new Dell XPS that comes with Ubuntu instead of Windows. It's going to be one lightning fast machine.

You guys have any opinions on Ubuntu? Especially for someone who know Windows well, but isn't really that familiar with Linux.

T

The Green Thief

So where is the, 'I'm super pissed off that my join date and post count got wiped' thread? Lame.

U

UltimaSword

I think theres a way to get your old account back... message one of the mods.

T

The Green Thief

Really? You intrigue me with this knowledge, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

In all seriousness though, thanks, I'll look into it.

U

UltimaSword

LoL your welcome. Yeah a lil bit ago their servers died or crashed or something. I know there was a way to get old accounts back. I am 90% sure.

Corran Horn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when i emailed they said nope! :hahaha:
but i been deleted 2 times now...i wonder how many posts i would have now if i wasnt

S

ShadowJack

my stratics account has been deleted twice too, bastids

Lol corran you probably had like 2 million posts

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
easy way to see if you can get yours back is go to the uses and look under "imported your name." if is there you can mail a mod and get it back

Status
Not open for further replies.