• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House of Commons Transcript Available

_zigzag_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank again to everyone who attended last evening's House of Commons chat! A very special thanks to Khatie and Rebecca for keeping the boys in line :D

The full transcript of the chat is available on this link!

K

Kiminality

Missed it...

*Shakes fists*
Curse you, real life! Curse you!

C

Clacke

Thanks so much for posting that. I missed it also, but some great info in there. :drool:

V

ValenceTrident

Brannoc - *Durai* What's the end game like? Will it be ready on release?
[SGW]ledaye - Our endgame has two parts to it: instances and worlds.
[SGW]ledaye - Our instances are strongly related to the mission set, and flow out of the mission set.
[SGW]ledaye - At launch, the mission set ends in a cliffhanger battle against one part of the Big Bad's allies.
[SGW]ledaye - After launch, we follow up closely with more material.
[SGW]ledaye - These regular releases include Missions, instances and whole worlds.
[SGW]ledaye - So, the endgame is essentially an ongoing battle (and I do mean battle) against the Big Bad and his army/allies.
[SGW]ledaye - It continues with each release. We call these releases episodes.
[SGW]ledaye - So, our endgame is more like continued episodes in an ongoing season of SG-1
Wow, that's an awesome idea. If you guys can pull it off it'll be great to see the quests perpetually change ala a TV show. I guess Matrix Online tried to pull that off too but it crashed and burned. Of course, you guys are better :)

A

andyflower

Yeah! I am with you and wishing you for great time!
All the best!
:hug: