• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This event aint fair! -Code review-

• Thread starter Prince Caspian
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Prince Caspian

Private UOEventFeedback(void)
{
While (surplus_stupid_pixelcrack_item) != whats_comin_to_me
{
gosub whine("This isn't fair. I am never gonna get " & surplus_stupid_pixelcrack_item & " and it's all because of " & scapegoat());
}
else
gosub whine("These items are spawning too much! Turn it down, devs!")
}

Private Scapegoat() as string
{
dim x as string
Randomize=(7)+1
Case 1: x="Stupid Tamers"
Case 2: x="Griefers"
Case 3: x="Prince Caspian"
Case 4: x="The Ghost of Burl Ives"
Case 5: x="Prince Caspian"
Case 6: x="Legacy Code"
Case 7: x="Poor Playtesting"
Case 8: x="Windows"
return x
}

B

Bubbles

This looks like something that needs to be sent in a private message to a dev of some sort, to much "jibber jabber" :)

B

Ben Dover

{
{
gosub whine("This isn't fair. I am never gonna get " & surplus_stupid_pixelcrack_item & " and it's all because of " & scapegoat());
}
else
}

{
dim x as string
Randomize=(7)+1
return x
}
LMFAO !!!! AMEN Brother! Funniest thing I have read on stratics in a long time. Why is it that stratics seems to be filled with a whole crap-load of whining little pansies? Good stuff man good stuff!

J

Jafanarae

Love it!

Also, it has made me realise I really should be blaming you more often for missing out on my pixel crack fix. ;)

T

T_Amon_from_work

{
{
}
else
}

{
dim x as string
Randomize=(7)+1
return x
}
Ummm, "The ghost of Burl Ives"? whew!

Good stuff, man ...

R

RavenWinterHawk

{
{
}
else
}

{
dim x as string
Randomize=(7)+1
return x
}
Funny!

You forget the routine to obsessive collect 1000 of every item and complain there is no storage.

And...
The whining of why am I collecting all these items and arent being told what the trade in value is

And...
The inability to decide if they should be sold or held onto and the anger of them becoming devalued because you waited. (THOUGH you did touch on them spawning to much AKA as my items isnt worth 10 million)

C

Coppelia

You forget the routine to obsessive collect 1000 of every item and complain there is no storage.
Well YOU forgot devs encourage players keeping those 1000 items of each kind because of a future turn-in where 100 items will give you a chocolate bar, 1000 will get you a "I don't know where to put this card" card and for 10,000 items you get a "I know where you can put it!" decoration vibrating staff.
OMG I only have 9,864 items! Time to go back to the death robe dispensor!

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well YOU forgot devs encourage players keeping those 1000 items of each kind because of a future turn-in where 100 items will give you a chocolate bar, 1000 will get you a "I don't know where to put this card" card and for 10,000 items you get a "I know where you can put it!" decoration vibrating staff.
OMG I only have 9,864 items! Time to go back to the death robe dispensor!

oh wow, that was pure awesome.

"i know where you can put it" vibrating staff! I snarfed my mountain dew when i read that.