• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Khaldun questions

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's that time of the year again, trying to find those relics in Khaldun! I've spend quite a few hours walking around trying to find them, and have a few questions on it all (They might have been answered before, but couldn't find a clear answer on all):

1. Do the relics spawn in both the puzzle boxes and the hidden chests?
2. Do they simply appear in the box, and then need to be stolen?
3. Does luck influence the chance of the rares spawning in the chest?
4. Do the puzzle boxes + hidden chests respawn faster if completely emptied after they are solved/unlocked?

Hope someone can help answer these, and hopefully it can be a help to the other lost souls out there searching the dark dungeon corners for these rare relics.

egglett

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't have any answers ( I have spent quite a bit of time there this past week and got nothing really) But another question Do the relics spawn in Tram and Fel ?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's that time of the year again, trying to find those relics in Khaldun! I've spend quite a few hours walking around trying to find them, and have a few questions on it all (They might have been answered before, but couldn't find a clear answer on all):

1. Do the relics spawn in both the puzzle boxes and the hidden chests?
2. Do they simply appear in the box, and then need to be stolen?
3. Does luck influence the chance of the rares spawning in the chest?
4. Do the puzzle boxes + hidden chests respawn faster if completely emptied after they are solved/unlocked?

Hope someone can help answer these, and hopefully it can be a help to the other lost souls out there searching the dark dungeon corners for these rare relics.

1) Yes
2) They appear in the box AND they must be stolen out. Beware - sometimes you may fail several times even at 120 real before you get it!
3) I've gotten 5 relics and I run zero luck. Maybe doesn't answer your question, but it didn't hinder my hunt.
4) They seem to be on a timer when they reset. I start from one side, run the whole dungeon, and shortly after finishing it's ready again. And I do not empty them.

Good luck in your quest!

(Pic is my house and to brag a little :)

Trelics.png

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
1) Yes
2) They appear in the box AND they must be stolen out. Beware - sometimes you may fail several times even at 120 real before you get it!
3) I've gotten 5 relics and I run zero luck. Maybe doesn't answer your question, but it didn't hinder my hunt.
4) They seem to be on a timer when they reset. I start from one side, run the whole dungeon, and shortly after finishing it's ready again. And I do not empty them.

Good luck in your quest!

(Pic is my house and to brag a little :)

View attachment 157140
Thanks, just the answers I was looking for!
And that display looks amazing:oops: Just what I am trying to achieve.

0/4 so far, so doubt that I'll reach the goal this year :rolleyes: Do you have any idea on how much time you spent to get them? Just an estimate :D