• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Hungry Halfling Tavern (Deco'd Classic Large Brick)

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This home is outside of Fel Britain on Atlantic (1218,1917) in the player town of Rivendell which has been around since 1997. This can be reached pretty quickly from Fel Britain moongate or there is a teleporter from the North Harbor Tele Hub.

1609992504885.png

It was decorated in spirit of the original, which was owned by Zym Dragon, may he rest in peace. Here is a picture of the original design from Zerver's review for Stratics in 1998:

1609992588003.png

Zym kept the interior IGM blessings until shortly after AoS released when he requested that they be removed so he could put up a custom plot. The opening of Tram slowly killed off Rivendell (familiar story, I know) and he designed it as a burned out version of its former self. It eventually came to me and I've tried to restore it as much as possible, though some graphics are still unobtainable by players. I used to hang out here a lot when I was in my teens. It was a popular RP and RP-PvP hub in the early days. There were several other houses up in the farms which have since fallen and cannot be replaced, but at least the Halfling still stands.

Last edited:

MollyAtlantic

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have a house in Rivendell where Craig's house stood. I tried to build it similar to what he had. Craig is back now and comes and goes. We have also preserved Miss Amy and Beowulf's house plot. We could not set the exact house but they built one similar to fit there. With the placement of the benches and bushes they were blocking setting the original house. I spent most of my UO early years there. My character got married there and the Seers sent an Orc Raid to the reception. I will never forget that. Too much fun.