• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

M&G

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone get a transcript so we can read all of the information set forth last night?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not the actual text. Yes, I do like putting words into other people's mouths, why do you ask?

Q: If you put a skilled battle chicken into a chicken coop, the skills reset to zero
A; That's a feature not a bug
Q: How about a warning?
A: That could be done [no indication of when]

Q: Any hints about what's coming?
A: Not yet [no indication of when]

Q: Will the list of animals accepted by the Zoo Community Collection be updated?
A: We thought about it and it's not a priority because we are working on something else

Q: Can you kill Obsidian?
A: [ZAP] Done

A: Not yet. Soon. [definition of "soon" not provided]

Q: How about the Castle & Keep contest on Test?
A: We are holding off on the contest while we do other things to housing. They are not over, just put on hold for a bit.

Kyronix : G'nite Baja!
Bleak: Thanks for coming out
[OMG Bleak spoke! OMG]

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not the actual text. Yes, I do like putting words into other people's mouths, why do you ask?

Q: If you put a skilled battle chicken into a chicken coop, the skills reset to zero
A; That's a feature not a bug
Q: How about a warning?
A: That could be done [no indication of when]

A: Not yet [no indication of when]

Q: Will the list of animals accepted by the Zoo Community Collection be updated?
A: We thought about it and it's not a priority because we are working on something else

Q: Can you kill Obsidian?
A: [ZAP] Done

A: Not yet. Soon. [definition of "soon" not provided]

Q: How about the Castle & Keep contest on Test?
A: We are holding off on the contest while we do other things to housing. They are not over, just put on hold for a bit.

[OMG Bleak spoke! OMG]
If this is not satire then these knuckleheads need to be fired...

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That was what was said. I want to add that mesanna said to keep an eye on the news feeds and it would be worth the wait. It was over at 15 after the hour, only 4 asked questions and the em did ask to be killed.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You see: Kyronix
<29845646>Amber Witch2: Kyronix you look like you were out all night partying
:heart:1548919>Freddy Krueger: where is meet n greet?
<29845646>Amber Witch2: Blackthorns
<29845646>Amber Witch2: Castle room
:heart:231339>WildStar: throne room
<45835072>EM Obsidian: Dev meet & greet is in King Blackthorn's Throne Room
<26143386>An Vas Zu: to be Black Horn Throne Room
:heart:1548919>Freddy Krueger: *runs*
<29845646>Amber Witch2: Click the stone if you want to ask questions
<26143386>An Vas Zu: *shoves Infinity*
You see: Misk
<29845646>Amber Witch2: no more blackrock soup for you!
You see: Bleak
Kyronix : Good Evening Baja!
<29845646>Amber Witch2: GOod evening!
:heart:231339>WildStar: Hello]
<20679761>Infinity: welcome!
<12628969>Karrina: evening
<26143386>An Vas Zu: *admires the winged hunkalicious*
You see: Mesanna
You see: Freddy Krueger
You see: Kitiara
Mesanna: good evening
<29845646>Amber Witch2: Good evening
Kitiara: There is a bug where putting a trained battle chicken in a chicken coop causes skills to reset
Kitiara: Some just lose skill points, some reset to zero
You see: EM Obsidian
Kitiara: Sometimes regain, sometimes zeroed forever
Mesanna: its is not a bug
Mesanna: it resets it
Kitiara: Does not happen if the chickens are put in the stables
Mesanna: correct
Kitiara: ahhh so coops should not be permanent storage?
Mesanna: we can stop them from going in
<29845646>Amber Witch2: Ya learn something new everyday!
Mesanna: after they are trasined
Mesanna: trained
Kitiara: Aye or a warning that they'll lose skills
Kitiara: That would be good, thanks!
Kitiara: Any hints on the future?
Mesanna: that can be done
Kitiara: Is it steamy?
Mesanna: not yet
Kitiara: =D
<12628969>Karrina: give us a little hint
Kitiara: Thank you :)
You see: Kitiara
<29845646>Amber Witch2: That's what I was going to ask so don't call me up.
<12628969>Karrina: ask for a little hint
You see: Lady WildStar [DWN]
Mesanna: Hi Wildstar
WildStar: Hello
WildStar: My question is about the Zoo Community Collection
WildStar: It was stated awhile back
WildStar: that you would be looking at updating it
WildStar: Is that still going to happen?
Mesanna: and it was
Mesanna: but we had a long discussion and picked something else but that is on our list
Mesanna: of things to update
WildStar: I thinking the accepted animal list but I haven't looked at it recently
WildStar: ah ok
WildStar: Thank you
You see: Lady WildStar [DWN]
<29845646>Amber Witch2: skip over me. The questions was asked
<12628969>Karrina: well ask another one
Mesanna: umm
EM Obsidian: Hi there!
:heart:231339>WildStar: Kill him!
Mesanna: what is your question sir
EM Obsidian: *chuckles*
<29845646>Amber Witch2: kill
EM Obsidian: Can you kill me a few times for the Baja players?
EM Obsidian
<29845646>Amber Witch2: we want his bones!
:heart:7856087>Senones: lol
<29845646>Amber Witch2: please!
<12628969>Karrina: his robe
<29845646>Amber Witch2: Bones!
Mesanna: I am always happy to kill you
<29845646>Amber Witch2: memorialize him!
<20679761>Infinity: that is an epic death scene
<29845646>Amber Witch2: lol
EM Obsidian: *smiles*
You see: Amber Witch
<20679761>Infinity: encore!
Mesanna: evening'
Amber Witch: Hi
EM Obsidian: Haha
Amber Witch: My question was concerning your announcement
Amber Witch: but we can't even get a little hint?
Amber Witch: please?
<12628969>Karrina: how long do we have to wait
Mesanna: Not yet
Amber Witch: Such a tease!
You see: EM Roenick
Mesanna: soon I promise
Amber Witch: *looks sad*
Mesanna: sure
EM Roenick: *waves*
:heart:1548919>Freddy Krueger: uh oh..double trouble
Mesanna: here is one
Amber Witch: *sad eyes*
Mesanna: Its worth the wait
:heart:1548919>Freddy Krueger: lov the tux
Amber Witch: *hugs*
:heart:231339>WildStar: chuckles
<26143386>An Vas Zu: to define "soon" differently from some
Amber Witch: Thanks
:heart:7856087>Senones: lol
Amber Witch: *snorts*
Mesanna: lol
Amber Witch: and thank you again
Mesanna: sorry
Amber Witch: *hugs*
Amber Witch: *shuffles*
Mesanna: most welcome
You see: Amber Witch
Mesanna: *hugs*
You see: Karrina
Mesanna: hi
Karrina: hello all
Karrina: i know your busy but are we going to still be able to do the castle and keep contest
<26705888>Aragorn: any legendary imbuers/crafters out there have the time to make me a new suit, i have all ingreds
<29845646>Amber Witch2: *wonders what EM Roenick is doing sending personal cards to Moonglow Virgin*
Karrina: the contest on test shard?
Mesanna: we are not going to because we have a few housing changes to put in
<29845646>Amber Witch2: *listens*
Mesanna: so we are holding off on the contest
Karrina: holding off doesnt mean they are over right
Mesanna: no they are not over
Karrina: great
Mesanna: just had to put them on hold for a bit
Karrina: thanks for all your hard work adn for all you guys do for UO
Karrina: i understand
Karrina: thanks so much and enjoy
Mesanna: oh most welcome from the whole team
You see: Karrina
<29845646>Amber Witch2: Karrina build a Taj Mahal!
Mesanna: Well Baja that is the end of the questions
EM Obsidian: Kill me some more?
<29845646>Amber Witch2: has to be the fastest ever
Mesanna: Thank you for visiting with us
<12628969>Karrina: wow that was fast
<26143386>An Vas Zu: *cheers*
<12628969>Karrina: thanks for coming
Mesanna: and watch the newsletter for mnore clues
Mesanna: Good night
<29845646>Amber Witch2: can we get EM Obsidian's bones?
:heart:231339>WildStar: Good night
<29845646>Amber Witch2: Good night
<12628969>Karrina: good night
Kyronix : Thanks for the questions!
EM Obsidian: Did I make a good corpse?
<29845646>Amber Witch2: lol
<29845646>Amber Witch2: good night
<12628969>Karrina: night
<29845646>Amber Witch2: : nods
<12628969>Karrina: get a new outfit Bleak
:heart:1548919>Freddy Krueger: your forgot to murder Obsidian
<29845646>Amber Witch2: l
:heart:1548919>Freddy Krueger: a few more times
Amber Witch: test
<45835072>EM Obsidian: Haha

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So no questions about idocs?, scripters?, multi box EM cheating?. T map nerfing being looked at?Just more crappy star struck dumb questions about vanity keep and castle designs?.
What about VS price increases to show the EM items on Auction safes above 175m? What about RMT sites script/duping stealing items from the game only to be sold back for real life $$$$ ?
Balancing event bosses, so they are killable on low pop shards????????
Come ON people get it together and ask some relevant questions.
CHICKEN COOP. ARE YOU SERIOUS????????????????? is that it. Thats what you are worried about????? FFS
What a waste of time meet and greet for the Dev team. you lot asked NOTHING.
What about the future of the game, Expansions? Fellowship turn in options? Asking whether we can have shard shields in the store? Can they improve SE Artis to be more desirable now days bearing in mind legendary armour is way better. SA Artis improving as well so people will want to go back into the abyss to attain them???? Lady Mel wowful drop rates?????????
Adding Keeps to Malas now there is loads of space? increasing house, bank storage.
EJ account abuse, Ghost cams at champs and Fel idocs? Exocism spell being used to get rid of said ghost cams? The pathetic idoc placement timers? 5/10/15 hr timers that help idoc cheat looters?????Pack animals at idocs????? IDOC GUY??????????.
NOT one mention of ANYTHING useful at all
Finally tackling all illegal 3rd party script programs?????
What a joke. I am embarrassed for you

Last edited:

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So no questions about idocs?, scripters?, multi box EM cheating?. T map nerfing being looked at?Just more crappy star struck dumb questions about vanity keep and castle designs?.
What about VS price increases to show the EM items on Auction safes above 175m? What about RMT sites script/duping stealing items from the game only to be sold back for real life $$$$ ?
Balancing event bosses, so they are killable on low pop shards????????
Come ON people get it together and ask some relevant questions.
CHICKEN COOP. ARE YOU SERIOUS????????????????? is that it. Thats what you are worried about????? FFS
What a waste of time meet and greet for the Dev team. you lot asked NOTHING.
What about the future of the game, Expansions? Fellowship turn in options? Asking whether we can have shard shields in the store? Can they improve SE Artis to be more desirable now days bearing in mind legendary armour is way better. SA Artis improving as well so people will want to go back into the abyss to attain them???? Lady Mel wowful drop rates?????????
Adding Keeps to Malas now there is loads of space? increasing house, bank storage.
EJ account abuse, Ghost cams at champs and Fel idocs? Exocism spell being used to get rid of said ghost cams? The pathetic idoc placement timers? 5/10/15 hr timers that help idoc cheat looters?????Pack animals at idocs????? IDOC GUY??????????.
Finally tackling all illegal 3rd party script programs?????

Man, if only someone life you attended the M&G and asked those questions!

Simply put, if you don't care to take the time to attend these events and ask the questions you care about, I don't think you really can complain when they're not asked. Not that they shouldn't be asked, because they're valid points. Just saying, you want answers, be there to ask the questions.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jack, please see Dot Warner's post in this thread which (possibly) explains why people weren't asking about the issues you're interested in.

You may want to check the official forums for info on some of those, and/or write emails to Mesanna and Kyronix directly.

Me? I add items to the Wish List in UHall on Stratics. You could do that too, but there's no guarantee that someone from Broadsword will ever read it.

Good luck, and keep swinging that double axe / commanding that cu skidee / summoning that rising colossus / hitting people with a splintering weapon.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pointless to ask most of the important questions... they go unanswered.

And anything I've ever asked about is no, no no... and not at this time... So I just don't care anymore... don't bother asking, don't much bother playing either.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I
Man, if only someone life you attended the M&G and asked those questions!

Simply put, if you don't care to take the time to attend these events and ask the questions you care about, I don't think you really can complain when they're not asked. Not that they shouldn't be asked, because they're valid points. Just saying, you want answers, be there to ask the questions.
did not know about it

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think the people who asked the relevant questions got sick of getting no real answer at all, so they just gave up asking. It'll be a cold day in hell before any of the UO Dev team admit to getting things wrong or making things worse.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just bad practice to announce M&Gs only on some opt-in medium. That stuff should IMO go on UO.com, but not my call.
And all over the splash/login screen in big letters. And on the town criers. But it's semi-classified information. Maybe communication is that Biggest and Boldest Move Ever! that they are advertising we have coming. /s

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Read the newsletter then? Pay some attention? Seriously, if that's your excuse, you have absolutely no room to complain.
If he is really in UK then he would have to stay up until like 2am? to be there. Some people have lives, jobs, families, you know, stuff ya read about in real life

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And all over the splash/login screen in big letters. And on the town criers. But it's semi-classified information. Maybe communication is that Biggest and Boldest Move Ever! that they are advertising we have coming. /s
Bwahaha, I haven't logged in in so long, I totally forgot about the splash screen from the patcher. Time is taking its toll I guess :lol::stretcher:

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guess I'll try to go to some stupid behind meet and greet. I'll fire off some legit questions. Sure, I'll get the stupid behind canned responses too.

It is annoying as fudge to see all the time devoted to decoration and stupid poop that doesn't enhance actual gamePLAY. It's just a new shade of this or that, or some stupid af house design, or some tardo behind thing that does NOTHING to address the game imbalances.

I know there is a lot of demand for stupid deco trash........and it just makes me wonder how the eff some of you nerds play your game.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Read the newsletter then? Pay some attention? Seriously, if that's your excuse, you have absolutely no room to complain.
how about an announcement on Stratics and the forums. NOT hidden is a newsletter that can be missed. A BIG BOLD POST SHARING DATE AND TIME AND LOCATION when the next one is due so people like me DON'T miss it

I could also ask when Mesanna is going to get rid of useless SoT that she said she would. Who needs Camping, Forensics etc anyway. This was something that was going to get sorted out and still has not. But as long as we have answers to the Chicken Coop world shattering problems. I am sure the game is all fixed now that going to get sorted

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
They haven't announced anything much on Stratics since they made their own forum. I guess they just forgot how many years Stratics was the only place players could get help and advice. Anything that does come here is from their news feed I guess, yet it's still usually on the front page being discussed here before it's a discussion topic on the 'other' forum, so go figure....

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They haven't announced anything much on Stratics since they made their own forum. I guess they just forgot how many years Stratics was the only place players could get help and advice. Anything that does come here is from their news feed I guess, yet it's still usually on the front page being discussed here before it's a discussion topic on the 'other' forum, so go figure....
I understand that. But anyone can make a post here letting everyone know that a meet and greet in about to happen.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And the official forums are a joke. The mods delete ANYTHING that they dont like. So I guess as long as you say how shiny and wonderful everything is and how much we all love the whistles and yet more castle designs they get NO feedback of what WE really need. Every topic that gets heated get locked. And post that questions the dev ability gets deleted. So HOW are they going to learn what we need when the Mods delete everything. The forums are a JOKE

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
get rid of useless
The useless thing that needs to go is randomness. Wherever possible I would like to be given a choice. The Huntsman's Quest does the rewarding right -- choose your reward. Now imagine getting "SoT points" and going to the "SoT rewarder guy" and picking from a list of rewards.

I wish that the Dev Team would figure out which of its members has the gambling problem, and then not allow him or her to make any design decisions.

Chicken Coop world shattering problems
and I just found out that by cooping my pet-duel-winning battle chicken lizard, I may have destroyed it, right?
This is a fiction breaker, and this is really bad design.
The Dev Team needs to fire its current Testing and Quality Assurance department, and hire someone new, because they need a check on half-waffled ideas like this, and the current T&QA people aren't doing it.
The hypothetical new guys would fix spelling and grammar, convert to Elizabethan and infinitive, demand that they fix graphics glitches, and constantly test through for other bugginess.

Last edited:

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cannot fathom why they avoid the obvious place to post information about upcoming Developer Meet & Greets on their own calendar:

Dev event.png

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
how about an announcement on Stratics and the forums. NOT hidden is a newsletter that can be missed. A BIG BOLD POST SHARING DATE AND TIME AND LOCATION when the next one is due so people like me DON'T miss it

I could also ask when Mesanna is going to get rid of useless SoT that she said she would. Who needs Camping, Forensics etc anyway. This was something that was going to get sorted out and still has not. But as long as we have answers to the Chicken Coop world shattering problems. I am sure the game is all fixed now that going to get sorted

Guess you did miss the post with the details? And they've been doing these for at least 2-3 years that I'm aware of, rotating the shards and times. They go in alphabetic order for shards and times seems to be good for the shard.

I don't disagree that they could certainly do a better job or disseminating the information, but, just like EVERYTHING else in this game, it's there if you take the time to find it.

Plus, as others have said was on the launcher.

Quit trying to explain your ignorance and just accept the fact that you are wrong.

If you don't like the method that the current Dev team has chosen to communicate with its player base, or their design choices, be they as stupid as they are, maybe you should consider if it's appropriate to keep funding them.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Guess you did miss the post with the details? And they've been doing these for at least 2-3 years that I'm aware of, rotating the shards and times. They go in alphabetic order for shards and times seems to be good for the shard.

I don't disagree that they could certainly do a better job or disseminating the information, but, just like EVERYTHING else in this game, it's there if you take the time to find it.

Plus, as others have said was on the launcher.

Quit trying to explain your ignorance and just accept the fact that you are wrong.

If you don't like the method that the current Dev team has chosen to communicate with its player base, or their design choices, be they as stupid as they are, maybe you should consider if it's appropriate to keep funding them.
What a load of crap. What has this got to do with me paying subs. Never heard so much nonsense.

My ignorance or lack of forum knowledge is plain to see. Thanks for being the almighty one here. Does not change that fact that in all the years I have been active in game and here I have NOT seem plenty of info on meet and greets. And judging by the transcripts I have seen, no one else that cares for this game has either.

I stand by my post that the questions asked at this M&G were a complete joke. And if this is that standard then the game really is in trouble.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Screenshot 2020-02-12 at 16.29.10.png

So where on here was the M&G you so kindly highlighted for me? I cant see it so even if I did know about this where is the info ?

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dude. I gave you a link to Stratics post about the newsletter. I didn't touch the calendar.

As for what correlation is there between you paying a sub and then sucking at their jobs, I really thought that would be obvious, but uhh I'll explain it for you.

Their jobs are paid with your sub. Subs go down, they feel pressure from higher ups to do something about it. They fail to improve subs, they start losing budget. They start losing budget means employees no longer have jobs.

So, not only is your forum knowledge lacking, so is you general understanding of capital markets. Going to toss is that in your years of playing, you must either have a lot of misconceptions of the game (due to not looking **** up) or just be really lucky and have figured it all out. I'm not sure which is more accurate, but I'd wager on the first.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
BRING BACK EXORCISM IN FEL!!! THERE NEEDS TO BE A COUNTER BALANCE TO ALL THE EJ GHOST CAMS AT EVERY MFIN SPAWN ENTRANCE, PASS, AND CAVE!!

nb4, "jUsT bAn GhOsTs At SpAwN aReAs." cuz the dopes that say that have no clue what they are talking about.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I read the last newsletter and I didn't remember there was a M&G coming up, not many people seem to bother with them any more, but since I too am in the UK the last one wouldn't have been of any use to me either. I also suck at time zones.... but I think it might have been a bit late for me.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dude. I gave you a link to Stratics post about the newsletter. I didn't touch the calendar.

As for what correlation is there between you paying a sub and then sucking at their jobs, I really thought that would be obvious, but uhh I'll explain it for you.

Their jobs are paid with your sub. Subs go down, they feel pressure from higher ups to do something about it. They fail to improve subs, they start losing budget. They start losing budget means employees no longer have jobs.

So, not only is your forum knowledge lacking, so is you general understanding of capital markets. Going to toss is that in your years of playing, you must either have a lot of misconceptions of the game (due to not looking **** up) or just be really lucky and have figured it all out. I'm not sure which is more accurate, but I'd wager on the first.
This is magic. You want to educate me with you dazzling intellect and start a conversation with dude.
thanks but no thanks. I really don’t need anything from you and your 2 year stratic experience.

hopefully there will be some info on the blank calendar you directed me to for the next M&G

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Be embarrassed for your self and your bullsh*t high horse mentality! Just cause YOU don't use Battle Chickens, it is useless content and unimportant??? For everyone who DOES choose to participate in events with those BC, this is a very important catch by Kitiara! We also didn't know about it, then again, we haven't used our BC since putting them in the coop aaaages ago. So no, Battle Chickens has also never become important content to us, but that is no reason to talk down on others who do enjoy that! Same with the Castle & Keep contests, if someone is walking around with plans for a design, it is well worth knowing that there might be an opportunity to apply that in future.
We ourselves don't give a hoot about IDOCs, but that IS an important topic to you. And to many others, judging by the many heated threads about the topic. We don't call it wasted time to type about that topic (or actually, any topic you raised in that post) just because it doesn't interest us in the slightest? We suggest you also try to realise there are many playstyles and show some RESPECT to other players who enjoy different things. Thank you.
And don't fret too much, there will be many a M&G to come, usually a few per month. The next one will be Monday, February 24th, 2020 - Balhae - 10am ET.
And eh, don't forget to read the next newsletter! ;)

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Idocs have been ruined but there are so many things that need discussing. What I am saying is the NONE of it was even mentioned by anyone there. I used to follow and enjoy the battle chicken league on europa thanks. A good friend spent a lot of time competing. But that does NOT stop AVATAR, it does NOT stop 3rd party programs ruining the game. Yet no one even asked about it. The fact that so many things are discussed/argued about on here and the official forum I am shocked that none of it was asked about. So you say I should read the news letters, I do, and miss things, but everyone at that meeting is guilty of NOT even asking about hot topics here. Just looking after their gamestyle which you seem to want to shame me into doing myself.

And for your info, I mentioned many things that need addressing, not just idocs.

Last edited:

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The shocking thing with the battle chickens is that they are acting like it was intentional and everyone knew about it....yet apparently people didn't know about it. I guess saying it's not a bug, it's a feature makes it all okay! o_O

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
the questions asked at this meet & greet were important to the ones asking.
And just because there is an official forum, doesn't mean they don't read here.

I actually commented on someone else's post here, and Mariah answered on the official forum.
She credited me for the post about traders quests and shared the info with readers there.
Its my belief she credited me for the post, because my name was more memorable to her...

I was wanting to go to the Meet & greet but got to there too late.
I was surprised when I read the notes for this one.
they were not what I expected...
but comments from this post, are also things that have been brought up many times at M & G's

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the questions asked at this meet & greet were important to the ones asking.
And just because there is an official forum, doesn't mean they don't read here.

I actually commented on someone else's post here, and Mariah answered on the official forum.
She credited me for the post about traders quests and shared the info with readers there.
Its my belief she credited me for the post, because my name was more memorable to her...

I was wanting to go to the Meet & greet but got to there too late.
I was surprised when I read the notes for this one.
they were not what I expected...
but comments from this post, are also things that have been brought up many times at M & G's
Let's be honest here, very rarely are serious questions asked at the M&Gs, most of the time it's a worshipping schmoozefest of school girl ( no offense to girls, I"m married to one) giggling. The real questions are asked on the forums, both here and the official page.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
sounds like we all need to go to next meet and greet and all ask questions about all the cheating going on, if lucky get 100 people and all ask over and over lol. maybe they will get the message. the new announcement/project could stop or slow down many thing from getting fixed, unless they are announcing they will be fixing things lol.

Last edited:

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let's be honest here, very rarely are serious questions asked at the M&Gs, most of the time it's a worshipping schmoozefest of school girl ( no offense to girls, I"m married to one) giggling. The real questions are asked on the forums, both here and the official page.
And those questions are usually ignored