• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

M&G

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pretty much... I vowed never to post there ever... and I don't intend to ever break that vow.

Many times I'll see a post there which I so want to help them but not worth it... If I can I find them here and help them otherwise I ask someone to help... but so often people get ignored there or given poor advice. And yeah if you aren't praising the DEVs for every tiny thing they do like it some fantastical amazing thing you may as well not bother. But I knew that was how it was going to be right from the start...

Wouldn't want to hurt their precious feelings with anything like um... the truth.

Gosh forbid anyone should express their own feelings or anything...

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only things I see there are threads getting locked and one person asking a million questions..

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
how about an announcement on Stratics and the forums. NOT hidden is a newsletter that can be missed. A BIG BOLD POST SHARING DATE AND TIME AND LOCATION when the next one is due so people like me DON'T miss it

I could also ask when Mesanna is going to get rid of useless SoT that she said she would. Who needs Camping, Forensics etc anyway. This was something that was going to get sorted out and still has not. But as long as we have answers to the Chicken Coop world shattering problems. I am sure the game is all fixed now that going to get sorted
We get feeds directly from uo.com.....

If you missed this then you're not doing it right ;)

If you read UHall at all, you would have seen the newsletter with the M&G Schedule posted