• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This Is One Of Many Reasons I Barely Play Anymore

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have subscribed to this game for a very long time. After so many years, one of the few things I look forward to are the few global events. But the last few years really are leaving a bitter after taste regarding global events.

Global events are intended for group participation whether you participate with a few friends or a random group of strangers show up and participate. But it really seems that the prevailing attitude the last few years for everything (including global events that are intended for everyone to join in) is "we were here first, we own this, you are not welcome, and you are an ***hole for intruding on our/my mob". (NOTE: I am not talking about people showing up to the last 1% health of some loot dropping boss & trying to gank it. That is pretty rude.) This attitude I am talking about was so evident in the khaldun event last year where sampires show up drag massive amounts of mobs to one side, kill them, then leave when the boss spawns - and if you dare try to touch any mob they are on, they curse you and harass you over and over. The current event is the same. The lighthouses take a long time to solo. I know, I spent half the day grinding on them - it is boring & I will not sit here and do it very often. There is no penalty for people working together to kill them. You all get the loot. You are not "stealing" anything. But god forbid you show up and try to participate with others killing a lighthouse. If you do, you get cursed out in global chat, told to go get your own lighthouse, or whatever bullcrap the little snowflakes feel you "did".

I remember the days when the severs were crowded and there was serious conflict between players whose sole purpose was simply to ruin your day. There were entire guilds whose purpose was to ruin others day. Those days are gone. There are still jerks in the game, but not anything like it used to be. But this self-entitled attitude really has poisoned the last few social events the game has left.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I have subscribed to this game for a very long time. After so many years, one of the few things I look forward to are the few global events. But the last few years really are leaving a bitter after taste regarding global events.

Global events are intended for group participation whether you participate with a few friends or a random group of strangers show up and participate. But it really seems that the prevailing attitude the last few years for everything (including global events that are intended for everyone to join in) is "we were here first, we own this, you are not welcome, and you are an ***hole for intruding on our/my mob". (NOTE: I am not talking about people showing up to the last 1% health of some loot dropping boss & trying to gank it. That is pretty rude.) This attitude I am talking about was so evident in the khaldun event last year where sampires show up drag massive amounts of mobs to one side, kill them, then leave when the boss spawns - and if you dare try to touch any mob they are on, they curse you and harass you over and over. The current event is the same. The lighthouses take a long time to solo. I know, I spent half the day grinding on them - it is boring & I will not sit here and do it very often. There is no penalty for people working together to kill them. You all get the loot. You are not "stealing" anything. But god forbid you show up and try to participate with others killing a lighthouse. If you do, you get cursed out in global chat, told to go get your own lighthouse, or whatever bullcrap the little snowflakes feel you "did".

I remember the days when the severs were crowded and there was serious conflict between players whose sole purpose was simply to ruin your day. There were entire guilds whose purpose was to ruin others day. Those days are gone. There are still jerks in the game, but not anything like it used to be. But this self-entitled attitude really has poisoned the last few social events the game has left.
The VAST majority of players, even in the so badly touted ATL, are very nice and helpful. There are some that are not so, or downright cynical, nasty, deranged, psychopathic and what ever. We all just tolerate these people and understand that they have problems. Its ok. You see that in all community games all MMO's some are notorious for this. Not really UO.
You are allowing these few bad apples to spoil your experience of the game or the enjoyment of the game. As others said IGNORE the pr*cks and mind your game. It is your game and gameplay after all. Don't be too sensitive, and don't expect everyone to the last one to be a gem, not 100%. So take it easy and enjoy your content.
ALSO: Remember this content is new : So likely it will be tweaked for level of difficulty. Just be a little patient, thats all.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you using cannons? They should not take very long.

Tell the others that up to 8 crates will drop, one per player, if there are 8 doing damage. Lighthouses were meant to be a group activity. Unless 8 are there you are taking nothing from them.

We share most bosses on LS. Navrey is for everyone.

There was a reason melee toons only did the first levels of khaldun.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what I do. if you don't let it bother you, it won't
I normally ignore it. It is just that this has become so prevalent in the game. In the past these events have propped up the slowly dying social interaction of the game. It just makes me sad to see it consistently be this way now. Hell, I want people to show up when I am soloing a lighthouse.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I normally ignore it. It is just that this has become so prevalent in the game. In the past these events have propped up the slowly dying social interaction of the game. It just makes me sad to see it consistently be this way now. Hell, I want people to show up when I am soloing a lighthouse.
Welcome to the Me generation. as I said don't worry about it and play on, there are sociable people out there.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.... ignore them and whack away anyway?
When the new pet training first came out, a lot of people trained up on the Allosaurus. I mean, they still do, but they used to, too. I jumped in to train my pet up and the 3-4 people there were so offended that I was attacking "their spawn." This wasn't for loot mind you, just training up pets. After being berated for being rude and not asking to join I simply stayed quiet and trained up.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In game trolls are nothing new. Goodness knows if a Game Master actually enforced the rules when I get cussed out-at, in game... even 1 time, I'd be shocked.

Never happens. Nothing these people do then to be a poison pill to everyone that crosses their path. In real life, they'd get smacked in the mouth.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:gee:Mute them, muted them all ...

One of the best things our team has ever added to the game was the squelch player option. Don’t be afraid to use it.

That single act alone can put a smile back on ur face while u continue to play your game uninterrupted. Anyone that acts like that has nothing to say of value, ur not missing a thing :)

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Years ago it was the bone wall that had people up in arms ... how dare they come to whack on my/our mobs? I'm with the crowd here ... ignore them and continue on with your business. Naturally, if in Fel you know what to do. <shrug>

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Think about this if you were there first you think these self-entitled snowflakes would care and walk away. I think not being self-entitled means being entitled to theirs and yours.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you using cannons? They should not take very long.

Tell the others that up to 8 crates will drop, one per player, if there are 8 doing damage. Lighthouses were meant to be a group activity. Unless 8 are there you are taking nothing from them.

We share most bosses on LS. Navrey is for everyone.

There was a reason melee toons only did the first levels of khaldun.
No idea where you get those numbers from.

I have had 3 chars in a group, all doing 1/3 dmg to the beacon, sometimes ONE gets a mythic, other times, Two will get and sometimes Three will get. We take turns hitting with the cannon so know that the damage is pretty even. Have tried it in party and not in party and it makes no difference. So I do NOT think up to 8 will drop each beacon. Certainly not my experience. It is more like between 1-? will drop. I have had 3 beacons drop where NONE of us got a mythic, that was lame.

I have over 500k worth of points now so think I have done enough to judge.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I love when others arrive to help **** the bad guys and will often tell them to jump right in, the water fine. So far I have had zero contact with others doing the beacons except when it's guild event time with PAS, seems that the smaller shards we don't have that big of a problem bumping into players on the open waters of the seas. I used a archer/mage/spell weaver and normally can take out the lighthouses solo except with a fire element to draw enemy fire. There been a few times I asked for help due to the high traffic of pirates in the area. I got the parrot already, thats a Huge disappointment in my book, having to remove the robe to wear it and it taking the name of the first owner, starting on the points for more, but not the parrot, going to hold off till there something else added.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No idea where you get those numbers from.

I have had 3 chars in a group, all doing 1/3 dmg to the beacon, sometimes ONE gets a mythic, other times, Two will get and sometimes Three will get. We take turns hitting with the cannon so know that the damage is pretty even. Have tried it in party and not in party and it makes no difference. So I do NOT think up to 8 will drop each beacon. Certainly not my experience. It is more like between 1-? will drop. I have had 3 beacons drop where NONE of us got a mythic, that was lame.

I have over 500k worth of points now so think I have done enough to judge.
We have been doing beacons each night I am on. I have never not received Mythic cargo.

Last night we had 5 players on our ship. We let each take 2 cannon shots and the last one was also an archer so they took one. Each time we called out if we got a drop and each time all of us did. My Archer never uses the cannon and he gets drops. We were testing if party makes a difference. It does not. We stayed in party the whole night. I got 2 1/2 new parrots. We tested not in party and all get drops also.

I got my 8 crate info from Kyronix. Looks like you pulled your info from a stinky place.

I'm sure we will be on tonight after the meet and greet. You can bring a noob to LS and we can show you that you Will get a drop on each beacon that gives drops. Just call out Allen in chat and see.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have been doing beacons each night I am on. I have never not received Mythic cargo.

Last night we had 5 players on our ship. We let each take 2 cannon shots and the last one was also an archer so they took one. Each time we called out if we got a drop and each time all of us did. My Archer never uses the cannon and he gets drops. We were testing if party makes a difference. It does not. We stayed in party the whole night. I got 2 1/2 new parrots. We tested not in party and all get drops also.

I got my 8 crate info from Kyronix. Looks like you pulled your info from a stinky place.

I'm sure we will be on tonight after the meet and greet. You can bring a noob to LS and we can show you that you Will get a drop on each beacon that gives drops. Just call out Allen in chat and see.
My INFO does not come from a stinky place at all. I have 3 characters, all controlled by me. First one uses the cannon, the next uses the cannon, then the third uses the cannon, rinse repeat until the beacon goes down. I know EXACTLY how much each character is doing. Nothing 'stinky' or objective about it. I use an Orc Ship, for 6500 dmg per shot, each character gets at least 3-4 hits with the cannon. I use 1 archer and two tamers with GD's that deal with the crew. In between cannon shots the archer/drags also hit the beacon.

So yeah my info is pretty accurate. Yesterday I did 300,000 worth of crates. I can do them now without hardly scratching my boat.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is interesting.

A player with 7 other unique players they all get a drop.

A player playing with 2 other characters all by themselves don't.

Very interesting. Any others reporting this?

Myself, I only play one character at a time. Hard to keep that
one alive haha

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My INFO does not come from a stinky place at all. I have 3 characters, all controlled by me. First one uses the cannon, the next uses the cannon, then the third uses the cannon, rinse repeat until the beacon goes down. I know EXACTLY how much each character is doing. Nothing 'stinky' or objective about it. I use an Orc Ship, for 6500 dmg per shot, each character gets at least 3-4 hits with the cannon. I use 1 archer and two tamers with GD's that deal with the crew. In between cannon shots the archer/drags also hit the beacon.

So yeah my info is pretty accurate. Yesterday I did 300,000 worth of crates. I can do them now without hardly scratching my boat.
Bring three toons to LS and I can have 2 of mine and I'm sure we can get 3 to join.

I play with 2 of mine on the ship. They always get cargo.

I don't know how much damage our helpers do, they all get crates.

If you have 3 toons and doing any distance damage you should NEVER need more than 10 shots.

at least 3-4 hits with the cannon

Your accounting of damage is flawed. Unless Siege beacons are different.

3 toons, 3 shots each Plus any other damage, the beacon should be gone.

Ill write the bug report if we all do not get crates.

Last edited:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bring three toons to LS and I can have 2 of mine and I'm sure we can get 3 to join.

I play with 2 of mine on the ship. They always get cargo.

I don't know how much damage our helpers do, they all get crates.
Why do I need to do that? Each of my chars does at least 20k dmg to the beacon. As I said, sometimes all three get a crate, other times just 2 and sometimes just 1. They do equal damage to the beacon. Sometimes they are in party other times they are not and it makes no difference. I don't need 8 people to take down a beacon. Just the three. Not sure why you think me being on LS would make any difference.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure why you think me being on LS would make any difference.
To prove that 8 players will get a drop.

Im sure others would like to meet the designer of the Castle they live in.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was hoping that the High Seas expansion would go on sale. I have a third account that does not have it. So I can not verify this 3 account anomaly. Ill ask if they will put the expansion on sale at the meet and greet if the line is not long.

Anonymous UOPlayer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i see this less now than in previous years. even your own post admits that this is not new. so why is it causing you to barely log in now, when it's not as bad?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I have no problems getting mythcial cargo with my accounts, but I do have problem with the Pirates, most times I get credit on all my chars but sometimes it doesnt work and I only get reward on boat owner.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To prove that 8 players will get a drop.

Im sure others would like to meet the designer of the Castle they live in.
I am not saying 8 wont get a drop, i believe you that that is the max that 'can' drop from any given beacon. I was only saying that just because you do damage it doesn't automatically mean you are going to get a mythic crate drop. My three chars all do damage, and lots of it with the cannon. So far this morning I have done 4 beacons, on those 4, 3/4 times 2 chars got a mythic crate and 1/4 times all 3 chars got the mythic crate so 9 crates from 4 beacons in total. If every damaging character got a crate it should of been 12 mythic crates if all damagers got one. 3 chars x 4 beacons.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love when others arrive to help **** the bad guys and will often tell them to jump right in, the water fine. So far I have had zero contact with others doing the beacons except when it's guild event time with PAS, seems that the smaller shards we don't have that big of a problem bumping into players on the open waters of the seas. I used a archer/mage/spell weaver and normally can take out the lighthouses solo except with a fire element to draw enemy fire. There been a few times I asked for help due to the high traffic of pirates in the area. I got the parrot already, thats a Huge disappointment in my book, having to remove the robe to wear it and it taking the name of the first owner, starting on the points for more, but not the parrot, going to hold off till there something else added.
Can't you just stockpile the crates and give them to the character you want to have the parrot to turn in? That way it gets the name you want, it doesn't have to be the player who got the chests to turn them in.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can't you just stockpile the crates and give them to the character you want to have the parrot to turn in? That way it gets the name you want, it doesn't have to be the player who got the chests to turn them in.
Yup. Im handing them to my toons that are not on the ship to turn in. Players are selling cargo.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I run 3 accounts 2 tamers and an archer 99% of the time they all get a drop even if only one of them is using the cannon...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

And your logic is still flawed, you can get 8 mythics from each beacon, unless the beacon itself is flawed and gives you none, which has happened to me. Otherwise, every character on my ship gets one.My guess would be your cannon shots aren't directly in the center of the lighthouse and you're missing damage somehow.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Reasons I barely play anymore would be tired of the grind for nothing...

No one is on and I don't like to play UO alone...

Most of my friends are gone or have passed away and playing things that used to be fun with them... by myself... is boring and honestly depressing...

I have many accounts and several houses and most of them are filled to the brim so doing something that will only generate more stuff... well... until I have somewhere to put the stuff well just not gonna do things like that. WAY more things need to be added to spring clean... I don't want to throw the stuff away for nothing... I give them away here and there but not enough... I sell a few things from time to time but not real often, I'd rather use them to help people... I enjoy collecting some things but there is nowhere to put them... Tired of things that don't stack that should... And well... there is all that.

I want to close a bunch of accounts and probably would if I could get rid of some of this junk... I often wonder if this isn't the reason they don't add stuff to the spring clean... afraid people will have less stuff need less housing and close accounts... But even then when I go through the junk I have I get rather depressed and tired and just can't do it...

So I sit... barely play but to go to a meeting or two and attend the EM Event on my shard because I'll be honest... I've been given many an opportunity to go play on other shards... but GLs is my home, I have little to no desire to leave it and moving 14 accounts worth of crap to some other shard even with me having access to shields would be incredibly annoying and time-consuming... and then there is all that **** that is "shard bound".... and I can't take with me... WTF do I do with that? Stuff it in some box somewhere? No that stuff I earned and I like and well I can't get it on another shard... so again don't want to leave my home.

I've been doing some of the new stuff but honestly it's grindy... like everything else and I grow bored of it easily... There is nothing changed with the High Seas... all the loot on the mobs is the same old crap they have always had which when it comes to sea serps and stuff is jack squat... So the only "new" changes to High Seas are the temporary ones for the event... once that's gone everything so far is the same stuff it always was... nothing has changed really... not really impressed yet.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And your logic is still flawed, you can get 8 mythics from each beacon, unless the beacon itself is flawed and gives you none, which has happened to me. Otherwise, every character on my ship gets one.My guess would be your cannon shots aren't directly in the center of the lighthouse and you're missing damage somehow.
Every shot shows the 6500 damage number so yes, they all are doing the damage, each char gets in a minimum of 3 x 6500 shots, with one extra on one char as it seems to average 10 shots to kill the beacon, I also don't move the boat so if one char is doing the dmg then the others are too. But I certainly wait to see I am on target before going into sequence with my chars. I have tried switching it now with a mystic, archer and tamer, each also doing bombard, archery, mind blast respectively while waiting for the 'prep' and each showing direct damage of between 50-100 per hit or spell and again, most times I get 2 out of 3 mythic crates drop, other times 3 out of 3 and occasionally one out of three. I just don't understand why it seems I am the only one not getting a mythic drop on every char, every time, as it seems others are saying they do. No big deal, it is just annoying as I don't see how if a char does a minimum of 20k damage to the beacon they are not getting a drop. I have over 800k points up now but if I was getting 3 x 3 each beacon I should of had well over a million. Just saying :)

I have had none drop when the beacon was close to land (or a server line) and the thing kept firing on you after the crew were killed. This is apparently a known bug but I didn't know it it at the time, I do now so avoid the ones that keep firing once the crew is dead or if I can't sail about completely around the thing to start.

Just wondering why others seem to get a guaranteed drop for doing damage when I am not. If you wanna log into Oceania you can come see what I am doing and tell me why lol. @Pawain @GarthGrey

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This game and the players on it are pretty bad. There are few here that haven't thrown a fit over a spawn. I can remember this happening in Moonglow Cemetery, Despise Earth Elementals, and even the cotton farms on Moonglow Isle. The game doesn't facilitate this kind of play. Even above one guy is trying to act like they aren't selfish and he says "Navery is free to everyone", but all bosses are free to everyone. And who cares if it's the last 1%? if the boss is up and I get there, what's really the moral problem with me hitting it? You're taking out the limitations of this old system on the player paying to play the same game as you. If the monster is in the world, it's not yours.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wondering why others seem to get a guaranteed drop for doing damage when I am not. If you wanna log into Oceania you can come see what I am doing and tell me why lol. @Pawain @GarthGrey
Just killed 4 with 2 players 2 toons each. In party, each got a crate each time.

They fixed the ones close to shore. One of these was almost on shore.

I did 2 shots from cannon on mage. Just let my archer shoot.
Other person did spells and shot the rest of the cannon shots.

Try now that they have been fixed.

Found out you can put an EV on the orcs at the cannons.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even above one guy is trying to act like they aren't selfish and he says "Navery is free to everyone", but all bosses are free to everyone. And who cares if it's the last 1%? if the boss is up and I get there, what's really the moral problem with me hitting it? You're taking out the limitations of this old system on the player paying to play the same game as you. If the monster is in the world, it's not yours.
The crazy mage is for training. Otherwise do what you want with the rest.

We share event things on LS. Even if you show up at the last 1%.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Every shot shows the 6500 damage number so yes, they all are doing the damage, each char gets in a minimum of 3 x 6500 shots, with one extra on one char as it seems to average 10 shots to kill the beacon, I also don't move the boat so if one char is doing the dmg then the others are too. But I certainly wait to see I am on target before going into sequence with my chars. I have tried switching it now with a mystic, archer and tamer, each also doing bombard, archery, mind blast respectively while waiting for the 'prep' and each showing direct damage of between 50-100 per hit or spell and again, most times I get 2 out of 3 mythic crates drop, other times 3 out of 3 and occasionally one out of three. I just don't understand why it seems I am the only one not getting a mythic drop on every char, every time, as it seems others are saying they do. No big deal, it is just annoying as I don't see how if a char does a minimum of 20k damage to the beacon they are not getting a drop. I have over 800k points up now but if I was getting 3 x 3 each beacon I should of had well over a million. Just saying :)

I have had none drop when the beacon was close to land (or a server line) and the thing kept firing on you after the crew were killed. This is apparently a known bug but I didn't know it it at the time, I do now so avoid the ones that keep firing once the crew is dead or if I can't sail about completely around the thing to start.

Mine aren't guaranteed, I've had more than a few bugged beacons where I didn't get any at all, I was only pointing out that there are indeed 8 available to drop.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This game and the players on it are pretty bad. There are few here that haven't thrown a fit over a spawn. I can remember this happening in Moonglow Cemetery, Despise Earth Elementals, and even the cotton farms on Moonglow Isle. The game doesn't facilitate this kind of play. Even above one guy is trying to act like they aren't selfish and he says "Navery is free to everyone", but all bosses are free to everyone. And who cares if it's the last 1%? if the boss is up and I get there, what's really the moral problem with me hitting it? You're taking out the limitations of this old system on the player paying to play the same game as you. If the monster is in the world, it's not yours.
Please do not lump us all in with your bad behavior. Just because you are a self admitted ass hole in game does not mean the rest of us are.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Please do not lump us all in with your bad behavior. Just because you are a self admitted ass hole in game does not mean the rest of us are.
This is exactly it. You all have come up with some arbitrary thing that's wrong to do in game. The game is the problem. The game is the *******. I'm not an *******. Haven't you ever taken any kind of ethics class? What's more ******* like to do? Make me wait for a spawn or you share the spawn that happens for everyone? Who cares if you got there first? That's a rule you made up.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is exactly it. You all have come up with some arbitrary thing that's wrong to do in game. The game is the problem. The game is the *******. I'm not an *******. Haven't you ever taken any kind of ethics class? What's more ******* like to do? Make me wait for a spawn or you share the spawn that happens for everyone? Who cares if you got there first? That's a rule you made up.
Talk about a selfish self centered person. You do understand that you own NOTHING in UO, EA owns everything including all the MOBs so who are you to tell people that is mine when in FACT IT IS EAs NOT yours. And you wounder why people leave, it is because of people like you and your ****ing selfish attitude, have a wonderful day and go harass some one in game to get your rocks off.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Talk about a selfish self centered person. You do understand that you own NOTHING in UO, EA owns everything including all the MOBs so who are you to tell people that is mine when in FACT IT IS EAs NOT yours. And you wounder why people leave, it is because of people like you and your ****ing selfish attitude, have a wonderful day and go harass some one in game to get your rocks off.
Are you drunk? I feel like you're associating me with something else. I don't advocate harassing people and I said YOU don't own it. I'm not saying I own it.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im sure you are killing the Orcs. See a puff of smoke from Lighthouse. Go right up to it and kill:

View attachment 96148

Still 100% for me.
aye well that is EXACTLY what I am doing. This morning so far for 3 chars 3/3/3/2/2/2/3 so on 3 beacons only 2/3 got the drop even tho they were identical attacks. lol doesn't matter I was just pointing out that not all ppl damaging get a drop in MY case. Everyone else doesn't seem to have this issue.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you drunk? I feel like you're associating me with something else. I don't advocate harassing people and I said YOU don't own it. I'm not saying I own it.
LMAO Try reading your own **** first. HARASSMENT is against the ToS. Not everybody that plays UO is an ******* like you claim, but if in fact you think everybody is an ******* than that means you just admitted that you are in fact an ******* and think harassing people is ok.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dude, I have no clue where you're pulling some of your conclusions from. I feel like you're not reading and just in a bad arguing mood.

My only points are... The game is the reason for bad experiences with spawns. It's not the player holding onto a spawn for themselves or the player that shows up at the end of the spawn. Both deserve to be there. The players that throw a fit over a spawn just need to realize the game they are playing. If you're throwing a fit for either reason, you're the problem.

I'm not advocating harassment and that's something you're straw manning into the argument to justify your own attitude in this thread.

LMAO Try reading your own **** first. HARASSMENT is against the ToS. Not everybody that plays UO is an ******* like you claim, but if in fact you think everybody is an ******* than that means you just admitted that you are in fact an ******* and think harassing people is ok.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I am at it with Navrey and people turn up and Wade in without a hello or “do you mind” they won’t know about my rock plan and get a dirt nap. It is public of course. But manners cost nothing. And it’s rhetorical anyway as they do have as much right as me. I find it rude to not me respectful

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I am at it with Navrey and people turn up and Wade in without a hello or “do you mind” they won’t know about my rock plan and get a dirt nap. It is public of course. But manners cost nothing. And it’s rhetorical anyway as they do have as much right as me. I find it rude to not me respectful
Get to know these tamers and you can triple your Navrey runs.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you do, you get cursed out in global chat, told to go get your own lighthouse, or whatever bullcrap the little snowflakes feel you "did".
Calls people little snowflakes, comes to internet to complain about people not being nice enough to them. kk.

Don't be so sensitive, all monsters are fair game regardless of what anyone says. They cannot stop you, or even impede you in any real manner, so just do your thing.

Last edited: