• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This Is One Of Many Reasons I Barely Play Anymore

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reminds me of those people I meet farming Miasma chests. Just standing there 1 minute made me "**** up their setup" and they call you names, get mad and ultimately rage quit. Truth hurts sometimes, but its an online game with other players. Its painful but they will eventually learn :)

Or try throwing some EVs into a fight where a tamer planned to sit afk one tile behind his meat shield :D

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
aye well that is EXACTLY what I am doing. This morning so far for 3 chars 3/3/3/2/2/2/3 so on 3 beacons only 2/3 got the drop even tho they were identical attacks. lol doesn't matter I was just pointing out that not all ppl damaging get a drop in MY case. Everyone else doesn't seem to have this issue.
Have you been getting the cargo? We finally got a group of 8. OMG it is so difficult to get 8 LS players taking 1 shot each. We did 3 beacons with 8 and on the middle one we all got one. Im sure the reason the ones who didnt get one was because someone took 2 shots and it was too difficult to tell if you actually shot.

The orcs die fast with 8 tho. The rest of the night we had 4 or more. We all got cargo except one guy at the end who didnt and that was when only 3 were using the cannon.

My 2 guys have never failed to get cargo and one just uses arrows. 6 hours last night 7 hours tonight.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have you been getting the cargo? We finally got a group of 8. OMG it is so difficult to get 8 LS players taking 1 shot each. We did 3 beacons with 8 and on the middle one we all got one. Im sure the reason the ones who didnt get one was because someone took 2 shots and it was too difficult to tell if you actually shot.

The orcs die fast with 8 tho. The rest of the night we had 4 or more. We all got cargo except one guy at the end who didnt and that was when only 3 were using the cannon.

My 2 guys have never failed to get cargo and one just uses arrows. 6 hours last night 7 hours tonight.
Not sure what you mean, I stated that of the three chars all doing the same attack each beacon on those beacons mythic cargo dropped as such 3/3/3/2/2/2/3, ie first beacon all three got mythic cargo, second beacon all three got, third all three got, next three beacons only 2 of the 3 chars got a mythic cargo drop and on the 7th beacon all three again got a drop.

There was absolutely NO difference in the 7 beacon attacks (all identical cannon hits, all identical spell/arrow hits) , yet on 3/7 beacons destroyed only 2 of the three chars got drops. It seriously doesn't matter.. :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seriously doesn't matter.. :)
Kyronix said he fixed things since that report.

We did 10 tonight and everybody got a crate. 4 to 6 players on each. You should report this as a bug if still happening.
Or try a different area. Those crates R belong to U!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kyronix said he fixed things since that report.

We did 10 tonight and everybody got a crate. 4 to 6 players on each. You should report this as a bug if still happening.
Or try a different area. Those crates R belong to U!
hehe well it is the same today, Kyronix also said that they had fixed the fact that the beacons weren't dropping crates when they were near the shoreline (those ones that keep firing at you that were bugged) however yesterday 'after' that fix I had two near the shore that kept firing and didn't drop mythic crates when they were destroyed. I did report this on the other forum.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had the same issue after the fix, continuously firing crewless...0 crates afterword. I"m also getting quite tired of the countless floating crates all over that I can't loot (on the EC).

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had the same issue after the fix, continuously firing crewless...0 crates afterword. I"m also getting quite tired of the countless floating crates all over that I can't loot (on the EC).
Log onto LS. Ill get you a mythic every battle. After 8 central call for Allen in chat.