• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Modern Sampire

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can confirm that these numbers are accurate.
You guys don't need to test it further. Lumberjacking isn't affected by any damage increase cap.
Did further investigation.. and I think those numbers are some kind wrong, maybe just because LJ GM bonus is ignored... or something else also. We need more testing to accurate results.

Sonreir

Visitor
I'm a bit late to this party, but on the first page, your spreadsheet shows 10 SSI on your bracelet. I'm not seeing that option for my artificer. How'd you get that property on the jewelry?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you farm monsters until you get lucky and a clean 10 ssi bracelet drops (clean meaning no other mods or no mods that you don't want anyway). Then you imbue that up with whatever you want on there.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So if you find a bracelet with Stealing and SSI, you can imbue Necro over the top of the stealing and keep the SSI?
Just that.
And stealing can be like +5 and you can still imbue Necromancy to +15 for example.. and u still keep SSI

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all, I have been back to the game for a few months, but as a tamer (the new training caught my eye quickly), now that is getting old. I wanted to bust my sampire out ( when i say this, I haven't played him since the early sampire builds around 2008/2010 lets say). Back then I could solo anything in the game with what I had, but it was using 1 handed and chugging (scimitars/leafblade of eases). I have taken all of my armor off, given I was using the good ol reliable Rune beetle carapace and some random imbued pc's, it was always keep it mage armor. So that'll need a rebuild but the big question is the template. After trying to read through this I came up with some questions;

1. Why cast protection? I think at one time, we may have casted
2. The template itself... (I am STRICTLY going to use this for champ spawns and nothing else) I currently have real skill : 120 parry, 114 swords, 107 bush, 100 anat, 100 tactics, 99 necro, 80 chiv
3. DCI, back in the day it was always cap it out, now i am seeing get it down to 20?
4. What are the base stats with nothing on? (just found out there is a another +5 out and about)

Thanks everyone ahead of time and I am sure I will come up with more.

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Ford Taunus Ive got this suit finished and the skills all trained up. Could you tell me the base stats (STR Stam Intel) naked please that I should be going for? Or post a picture of your status bar please. Thanks

Aarrow

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry to jump on such an old thread - but with britches and feudal grip I only have 4 pieces to refine. How can I get to 75-75-75-75-80? It seems all I can get is 74-74-74-74-79

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sorry to jump on such an old thread - but with britches and feudal grip I only have 4 pieces to refine. How can I get to 75-75-75-75-80? It seems all I can get is 74-74-74-74-79
Dont need energy to go to 80. 75 is suffice. And perhaps if you're going to neglect one, cold resist is probably the one you benefit from the least.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
How do you only have four pieces of refinable gear? Both feudal grip and britches can be refined.