• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Tinker Made Magic Jewelry

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Howdy! Is the tinker made magic jewelry pretty much a waste of time since one can imbue their own jewelry? I was remembering how I used to make it years ago, so I thought I'd try to make a few items just to see how it turned out, but only got one property on every attempt. Is that how it is now, or do you have to go through hundreds of gems to get anything with more than one property?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Some people treat getting one property as the base for imbuing the rest - especially for the ecru citrine ring.

Mayhem_wushu

Adventurer
Depending on the shard you play craftable stuff might be all you have access to for a base piece. As @Basara alluded to the ecru citrine ring for 50 ep, or 5 ssi, or other properties could be what is needed to gear a toon. I personally have dozens of 50ep rings for different fights and set ups.

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So, what are 4 other properties to imbue with a 50 ep ring, that players look for?

Mayhem_wushu

Adventurer
So, what are 4 other properties to imbue with a 50 ep ring, that players look for?
with 200 intensity already taken with the ep typically you are bound by what else shows up. I like hci15 dci15, di to what ever i can get once i drop other property to 1 with imbuing. sometimes skill is done. if you play 3d just having 50ep is good and you can use dress macro with potions... 1 button change and chug.