• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[12/12/2018] Latest LS event item

leloyon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, I thought I would share with the community. The item was a tree; a beautiful blue tree. I couldn't tell you the hue ID but maybe someone else can. Adequately named - "Cryokinetic Fury of Glacieus The Ice Demon". Double-clicking the tree will give you a luck bonus that appears to be exactly the same as the 9th anniversary sculpture.

This makes the third event item that I managed to receive in a row! Maybe I should just stop going to give others a chance, huh? I'm definitely going to play the next powerball! :p

Either way, there's 4 of these that exist I believe. Our beloved Donovan was also one of the lucky recipients. I do apologize to those who didn't get one. If it were up to me say, if I were EM - I would give one to all. I really don't believe I deserve the tree because there's just so many I feel are much more deserving, like Allen, or Alpha Male. Regardless, I accept and bow to the RNG gods and I will pray to the gods that they give others a chance.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How did you come up with a count of 4? I already know of at least 6 that are on Atl for sale.