• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fair is fair.... Tram only shard request

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One week later
Fair is fair.... Malas only shard request
One week later

Fair is fair.... Ter Mur only shard request

One week later
Fair is fair.... Tokuno only shard request
I want a shard that is just the dungeon wrong.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You guys keep wanting segregation until you'll end up playing by yourselves.

There's really only one reason for having separate shards now and that's housing.
Sorry but you are wrong on that assumption. The quality of players on low populated shards is way more superior than the animals that play on the more populated shards. We prefer quality of life over quantity of rudeness.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First off... who is this "we" that doesn't think you're rude? Is it a collective "we" as in the people in your head?

Second off: IT'S SIMPLE LOGIC
YOU SPREAD PEOPLE OVER MORE SERVERS = THERE'S GOING TO BE LESS PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH

USE YOUR BRAIN
:grouphug: Does somebody need a hug. I suppose you think that everybody in the US playing on Atl is the solution to fix UO, there you go thinking again.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suppose you think that everybody in the US playing on Atl is the solution to fix UO, there you go thinking again.
There you go making assumptions again, the internet mind reader hath spoken.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know I started this post to have a little fun. Let's keep it that way. Btw I find it hillarious that the first post @Mervyn has ever agreed with me on was a post done in jest.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are %1000 right, all my post are very insightful.
Yes I've learned so much thank you please teach more.

I used to think you were just trolling but I now see how significant your posts are.

The forum is lucky to have you as a member.

Your contributions are priceless.

Last edited: