• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Burning carts from the invasion

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
upload_2017-9-30_15-1-58.png

Those things are still eternally burning across Sosaria roads, as if they are infused with malignant magic! Clearly witches work, since they are even made of wood!
And our "King", and I use the term "King" loosely, since he wasn't granted this position by a strange woman lying in a pond distributing swords (word out in the street is that he even believes that supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony, OUTRAGEOUS!), won't use our tax money to clear this mess!

I say we revolt and show him the the violence inherent in the system should he not put our hard earned tax money to clear this mess!
All those fires might hinder the migration of swallows. And without them, who would bring coconuts for us?
Coconuts don't migrate on their own!

Last edited:

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God, I wish I could like this more than once, just for the Monty Python references.

That aside, I do wish these things could be deleted. I don't know how many there are on Atl, but there's TWO right by the Moonglow moongate. On LS, there's a bunch in the Fel Yew area.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would suggest making a list of these locations with the x,y,z coordinates and forwarding that to Kyronix or Mesanna for deletion.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Kyronix said they were supposed to self-delete....I told him days ago that they were ALL still there.

I think the self-delete button needs a re-boot.

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Meez LUBZ Demz - dey sooo mezzie! Meez tinkz sum ob demz should be dere alwayz but meez can seez how yooz hummiez wuld want demz not in da roadz. Meez votez fur clear da roadz and gatez but leabe da rest!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Maybe it's not considered over until the parade ends?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they are going to leave than can they give us a bag of marshmellos and a add marshmello burning sticks to the carpentry skill? Would make all those fires burning useful :)

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meez LUBZ Demz - dey sooo mezzie! Meez tinkz sum ob demz should be dere alwayz but meez can seez how yooz hummiez wuld want demz not in da roadz. Meez votez fur clear da roadz and gatez but leabe da rest!
Maybe you goblin-kin can go pee on them to get rid of them.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
We can start a Revolt on Legends :devil::devil::devil:
Next time I manage to make to a governor's meeting, I will have to ask him why he calls himself king if a lady in a pond didn't hand him a sword.
He better have a good answer for that.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Next time I manage to make to a governor's meeting, I will have to ask him why he calls himself king if a lady in a pond didn't hand him a sword.
He better have a good answer for that.
Maybe he pulled the sword from a stone? Did you think of that huh huh???

LOL Mostly likely though he just created it all so the people adored him and declared him their King...

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Maybe he pulled the sword from a stone? Did you think of that huh huh???

LOL Mostly likely though he just created it all so the people adored him and declared him their King...
Except that pulling a sword from a stone is no basis for government while receiving one from an aquatic maiden is! :p

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and it better be more than a watery tart throwing a sword at him