• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buff the titans or lower the stun duration

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These guys are dropping like flies and damage dealers are getting locked out of the fight entirely.
Last fight pyros appears and we go at him. I'm frozen with no notification of fear or anything near full health. By the time i'm free he's dropped dead. Me and another mage had no looting rights at all. We were frozen for a reason but boxed out of the fight entirely. It would be nice if they could survive for more than a minute at least or lower that paralysis duration. Anyone else having this problem?

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sounds like a lag. There is a move that "Slows" our movement but not a stun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We've been asking them from the beginning to buff up the titans. We get sick of spending an hour or two killing off spawn and not being able to run to the titan before it's dead. But it's not going to happen. The event ends in a week and they've already moved on to other things

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It seems the generals are taking longer to kill... lol

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Funny thing is it seemed that way to me too

Maybes it’s just getting old is all

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We've been asking them from the beginning to buff up the titans. We get sick of spending an hour or two killing off spawn and not being able to run to the titan before it's dead. But it's not going to happen. The event ends in a week and they've already moved on to other things
It's a good thing you only need looting rights on one titan (according to Kyronix here) to be eligible for a reward in phase 5 of the event.

Most of the time the loot is much like Lady Mel-esk content... very low quality & too many bows... in addition to not spawning Stygian Abyss properties so there goes the possibility of splintering weapons...

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's a good thing you only need looting rights on one titan (according to Kyronix here) to be eligible for a reward in phase 5 of the event.

Most of the time the loot is much like Lady Mel-esk content... very low quality & too many bows... in addition to not spawning Stygian Abyss properties so there goes the possibility of splintering weapons...
I do like the talismans - that's about it

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I still don’t see how others interpret this as looting rights qualifys you to a reward in part 5

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I still don’t see how others interpret this as looting rights qualifys you to a reward in part 5
You know, the first time I read it, I swore it said it was based on "top-attacker".

This is what it says in the news letter though:
Special note: Part IV includes invasions throughout Britannia. While creatures killed have a chance to drop special equipment, in order to be eligible for non-equipment & decorative rewards in Part V a character must battle the elemental titans of Part IV. Eligibility is determined by damage taken, damage dealt, and damage healed from elemental titans.
To me, it means everyone with looting rights receives a reward, the reward (rarity/tier?) is based on top-attacker.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have had looting rights now with two characters thanks to Tyrat, for some reason I don’t fell confident that this counts.
I’m trying to get looting rights on a 3rd character now hopefully that’s all we need to qualify for the rewards.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know, the first time I read it, I swore it said it was based on "top-attacker".

This is what it says in the news letter though:

To me, it means everyone with looting rights receives a reward, the reward (rarity/tier?) is based on top-attacker.

He did say top attackers:

It is determined by placement on the "top attacker" list, even though that's a bit of a misnomer since it's a combination of the different factors mentioned in the post. You need to get on that list only once, in any position, and you get one reward package choice per character.
We dont know if looting rights gets the reward. If it did, i would have 5 now.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure why they thought or felt on this important milestone of an anniversary to make it so difficult to receive the rewards,
seems like just being a participant doing the best you can would grant the same rewards. Just my opinion.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure why they thought or felt on this important milestone of an anniversary to make it so difficult to receive the rewards,
seems like just being a participant doing the best you can would grant the same rewards. Just my opinion.
Yeah man, I've participated in killing quite a few, but being the only non tamer participating I have to run off and heal every now and then, and if I can't AI, my damage is already meh. :/

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
They take quite a while to drop at Legends, where there is maybe 5, sometimes up to 8 people trying to kill it. And with only Stratos being vulnerable to AI, dexxers can have a bit of a hard time with them unless onslaught is involved or there is a pet with rune corruption hitting them.
Still, generals take far longer than that to drop dead.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
think u only need loot rights on one titan to get the so called end rewards

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It probably depends on the titan. This was pyros. There is clearly a paralysis as my journal states I can not longer throw explosion pots while paralyzed for about 30 seconds and I was not the only one affected. Oh well though, if the event is ending this soon I should just get back in there and try to do less dps.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah man, I've participated in killing quite a few, but being the only non tamer participating I have to run off and heal every now and then, and if I can't AI, my damage is already meh. :/
Tell the crowd they get points healing you. I took my 5 wolf spiders to an invasion and got Stratos. They died instantly and I didn't get loot rights. The next one I decided to pull up the bars of all the melee players I saw running around so when we got to the Titan I would be able to heal them just in case it was stratos again. It was, the spiders died instantly, I healed everybody, and got loot rights at least.

Sometimes a toon will remove their clothes and run into the Titan so others can heal them.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The other day I inflicted more damage than usual but didn't get looting rights. Then I realized I hadn't had to heal during the fight, so I guess that was the reason, since taking damage also counts. So next time I have to remember to run in and get blasted on purpose just to boost my looting right chances. Pretty dumb design there, in my opinion, but gotta go with the flow

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like a lag. There is a move that "Slows" our movement but not a stun.

Actually, there are "Stuns". Golems can do a stun called "Colossal Blow", which is a Paralyze that doesn't break on damage (Stun). Certain bosses can do a Fear/Terror effect that paralyzes you and doesn't break on damage, like the Fear effect that entering the view of the Stygian Dragon or Slasher of Veils gives. The Slasher repeatedly uses it throughout the fight too when he's doing his Boulder Barrage.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It probably depends on the titan. This was pyros. There is clearly a paralysis as my journal states I can not longer throw explosion pots while paralyzed for about 30 seconds and I was not the only one affected. Oh well though, if the event is ending this soon I should just get back in there and try to do less dps.
Lithos stunned me for about 2 seconds tonight. I just happened to see the message. They do freeze you. You use EC? That prob made it seem to last longer.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok back to the Titan.. I happen to have about 10 secs to "solo" this Titan today before the crowd comes: Don't change the Attack... it's already very strong... just increase the HP to say 1,000,000. That should do the trick.