• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ok who killed the hampsters?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's down for me too.

It says I'm missing a patch or entered the wrong password. Neither are true.

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought I heard a little squeaky voice saying "Freeze".
And then it was so.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was training a lesser hiryu on a crazed mage, so guess when it comes back I'll be a ghost ooOOoo

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah same thing happened to me I was in game connection lost and now the same thing is happening at log in.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
down for the KO

I just thought I was gonna collect my bods .... *Wrong!*

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I kept getting the password too. I even looked at every key just to make sure I wasn't screwing up somewhere.

Glad im not missing you killing that new guy. That was a bad crash.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh, Everyone on Cats is / was waiting on the magincia Docks for Net Toss Weds Night.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same here. Jirel was fixing the library stacks and had one beetle and two packies out. Good thing I just fed them.
We get the can't authenticate username/password on all SEVEN accounts. Quick someone get a crashcart and se if we can't shock the hamsters back to life. Someone also get to Whole Foods and load up on organic veggies for qthe hamsters.

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess i will just go and eat some ice cream and wait.....
Milky...............

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Meez bet itz wuz someon on Chessy dat killed da hamsterz! Demz seem to kill all dere EM's so meez tinks dey killed da whole game!

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Or Zoogi tried to eat them!
oO it betta not beez himz, meez hab been tellin himz to only eat da crunchie bitz. Meez tell himz ober and ober - just da tail and da earz so demz can keep runnin in dere little circles!

Sweetpeez

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Super Lake dere but no Chessy - see meez tol yooz it wuz Chessy! Demz not gonna let uszinz back in uszinz in big big time out!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those of us that log out once in a while aren't affected as badly when things like this happen, we don't even notice it. Some of you should try that :p

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep telling you all but you don't seem to believe me......
The Phoenix will continue to randomly disrupt gameplay when you least expect it, until she is restored to her former glory.
:tinhat:

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Garths right there is life out there... you should try it...

As for you and that stupid Phoenix..... answer is no it stays as is.... get on with your life and go play.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I keep telling you all but you don't seem to believe me......
The Phoenix will continue to randomly disrupt gameplay when you least expect it, until she is restored to her former glory.
:tinhat:
She just came out is all... let her be.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is not a stupid phoenix to me. It was part of my UO history. I do not call all the endless things you write about in mega paragraphs stupid. Maybe I will someday.